Credits

Minister

~Grace ♪

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2020-2-5 03:15:17 | All posts
louiselouisa replied at 2020-2-4 17:27
i've been on the site for almost 3 years now (can't believe it's been that long!) and i can't imagin ...

I'd be willing to make one if FABC really does shut down. I really want to stay connected with everyone if it happens, and I don't have a Discord and don't care to get one, so that would be a good way to be able to keep in touch, if anyone would even join it.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

BIGGIE GOTDAM CHEESE

Credits
<
Post time 2020-2-5 23:58:53 | All posts
Edited by rilakkuma at 2020-2-5 21:01
juno30 replied at 2020-2-3 20:18
thank you for publicly posting about this; i believe it's been on all of our minds for months now. i ...

As someone who used to be on the site every single day around 2016-2017 and has now devolved into a lurker, I personally left the forums because of all the technical issues and boredom from a lack of updates. The poor management, confusing UI system (of both forum and world), and inability to even access the actual game without downloading a completely different browser drew me away.

I admit that I'm a sucker for nostalgia, but why even bother beating a dead horse when I can support newer games/franchises with friendlier UI systems and promising development? It's sentimental to log onto this site once in a while, but that's all the charm fairyabc has. The nostalgia trip definitely gets old after a while when you see nothing has really changed.

I appreciate your positivity and I'm still glad there is a sense of community within the forums. I remember when pixie hollow just shut down and I heard that they were reviving the game through fairyabc. I was so excited just waiting for it and beyond amazed when fairyabc became available to the public. A few years later, the nostalgic factor has started to wear off and even though PH still has a place in my heart, I have no shame in saying that I've moved on from waiting on updates from this site. Whether the devs renew the domain or not, the site has had a good run and having the site come to fruition was a great feat in itself.

While I am at peace with the site closing down, no amount of faith, trust, and pixie dust can excuse the devs who've straight up ghosted their entire project. It's like they've taken their donations and ran. Receiving some kind of closure or an update is definitely needed.
Reply 支持 7 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2020-2-6 03:28:27 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2020-2-6 02:36

I appreciate that the developers kept this place going for as long as they have. I am just thankful for being able to just log into the Hollow. I know some players are having problems logging into the game.  I actually think this place just lost players that kept this community going with in-game activities, forum activities, and artwork.  The old moderators were great and losing those loyal players caused what we see here. The developers haven't updated 1.0 at all in years an 2.0 is almost unplayable so I don't see them being absent as the main problem.  I do hope Susie and the other developers return and I am just thankful they kept it going for as long as they have. How can we be upset with them when they gave us extra years to fly around as fairies for free?
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits

Guardians

<
Post time 2020-2-6 21:23:08 | All posts
I agree with all of the above in general. If they had concentrated on the original game & not added all the extra stuff untilll the game was stable would have more sense! I still check once a week or so here but just saying there is hope in another direction but I think we need some actual mature people to help with the development & running of the game, discord or any forum... Take care all <3
Reply 支持 3 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2020-2-13 14:16:36 | All posts
Que sera sera. What will be will be. I'm happy I have the opportunity to log in and play, and even make a couple of music videos. I don't know the why or what or what's going on with Su and Wind but this is online after all. Whether they just got tired of the site in real life, are going through hard times or simply want to let things be I respect it. After all computers and the online world can shut down within a second. It was never PH in and of itself that I loved, but the sense of community and positivity that's just rare in the world, and I'll always be looking for that.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2020-2-13 15:56:11 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2020-2-13 15:08
Pumpkin replied at 2020-2-6 02:28
I appreciate that the developers kept this place going for as long as they have. I am just thankful  ...

Yes, I mean the moderators that left( I guess) two years ago or 5 years ago, lol I am not sure when they left . It's been down hill ever since. The current moderators don't seem have imaginations or ideas that help the community. Most don't post anything that would encourage players to be interested in the forum and the game.  Susie gave each moderator a section that she intended them to some how try to make interesting and no one even posted or tried. It's sad what this place has become. There is zero excitement on the forums and in-game.  I hope the developers will continue the game and if they do I hope others will make an effort to make this place fun again.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
 Author| Post time 2020-2-13 18:30:31 | All posts
The point is nothing is the same for long. Things change. That's why I made my Eras of Pixie Hollow video. What I'm hoping is the developers would come back or maybe new people would start working on this site and making it thrive again. Or maybe WTP will take over. At least I'm grateful we got the realm meadows. I don't think WTP will use them but I'm hoping it'll have six fairy slots and all the talents we have today. It wasn't in the OG Pixie Hollow, but it should've added this stuff. There should be more talent skills too.

I have no doubt something will change. I have no doubt things will eventually get better because they always do. Things change for better and for worse. My personal guess is that the devs are so busy with real mainland jobs that thinking about this site would just stress them out. They are young adults after all. I wouldn't get mad at them. Real life can be hard. But what's important is that we keep the Pixie Hollow community alive. And we should enjoy our mainland lives as well.
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2020-2-14 13:47:18 | All posts
We shall see what happens in May.
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 05:02 , Processed in 0.166411 second(s), 133 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc