Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-9-1 19:33:56 | All posts |Dock
In another Pixie Hollow fansite, there were different contests every month. Sadly they were removed so I thought I'd bring them back. So, each month, I'll post a different Monthly Activity. Some of them are creative activities which you can post publicly. However, some are trivia type contests, so you can't share answers publicly. I'll post the answers at the end of the month.

None of the monthly activities are contests to eliminate the competition pressure (I was once turned into a demon because of competition pressure). They're just things to do for fun.

This month's activity is simple; answer the question, "What's your favorite fall memory in Pixie Hollow?" It can be from the original Pixie Hollow or FairyABC. You can answer the question by replying to this thread while it's still alive or maybe posting a fall memory thread  if you want to share but this thread is dead (you don't have to share it though). You can even add pictures.

My favorite fall memory has got to be the Animal Masquerade. It has always been one of my favorite events. I was mindblown by the trick or treating all over Pixie Hollow in 2010. This was also the first event I really got to interact with the Pixie Pals. I also really loved the haunted dollhouse from 2012.

Fall 2016 was also a big time for FairyABC. I clearly remember visiting the site and being greeted by the forum. The first big party was also the Animal Masquerade which had the minister of autumn. Do any of my fellow FairyABC veterens remember that?

[img]http:/
My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-2 07:47:50 | All posts
O, I remember alright xD

I migh've not made it but I sure saw the threads lol. Anyways, I love Animal Masquarade as well, and the trick-or-treating thing on the og Pixie Hollow was splashtastic! I loved the giant pumpkin with Animal Friend carvings all over it, it was cute and spooky at the same time! I loved feeding my pet humming bird Willow snacks from around the square at that time, and it was all dark and creepy but at the same time very cool.

I also love the Changing of the Leaves event. I loved being able to ( not for real but eh ) paint leaves in the game and help out the other fairies and sparrows bring autumn.  I also loved Fairy Feast, especially that long table in Acorn Summit full of yummy food.

Well, as for here I loved everything that happened in autumn - especially me arriving then!

That would be it, thanks so much for doing this it sounds like a fun activity to me!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-9-2 23:36:00 | All posts
Great idea. Everyone has so many memories. It will be great to share them. A challenge each month just for fun sounds great.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-29 01:52 , Processed in 0.152684 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc