Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Honesty takes bravery.

Credits
<
Post time 2018-5-4 23:18:40 | All posts |Dock
Lol, I know I post SO many threads, but it is the only way I can get people to see my questions.... XD
Anywhoo... I was thinking about looking into some anime shows and I really have NO CLUE on what to watch. I was wondering if any of y'all wanted to suggest some to me because I see anime pages ALL the time. I really don't like anime that much, but what can I say? I legit have never watched it. Soo I am open to any suggestions of anime shows.

(XD sorry if I spelled anime wrong)
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-5-5 20:06:33 | All posts
It depends - what do you like? Action, drama, etc.

Comments

Hmmm... I don't really like drama that much, but action is my kind of style.  Post time 2018-5-6 00:52
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Eleanor

Credits
<
Post time 2018-5-7 06:10:51 | All posts
Have you tried venturing into Oregairu, Shoukugeki no Soma and Isekai wa Smartphone wa Tomo ni?
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

"O k e y"

Credits
<
Post time 2018-5-8 20:54:55 | All posts
Hmm.. I know a good portion of animes,
I'll just leave a list of anime's I like,
Princess Tutu - Interesting, has some dark themes. Of course, it includes Ballet as the title says.(I recommend it if you like that type of stuff) Follows main character Ahiru (Also known as Duck in the english dub.) she's a duck that turns into a human girl using an amulet, and it also lets her turn into Princesss Tutu.
K-ON!! - An anime that focuses on a band of girls (I honestly don't know how to describe this one.)
Bottle Fairy - Nice, focuses on a few small fairies that live in a house and tries different things.
Precure - In general, the series is nice. (A list of ones I like, Happiness Charge, Heartcatch, Suite, Fresh, Suite, Go! Princess, etc.) Includes a group of girls who transform and fight evil. (And yes, it has action.)
Wedding Peach - Somewhat similar to Precure, except it has it's differences. (Also has action, I think.)
Hamtaro - An adorable series about Hamsters (The Ham-Hams) who try new things. The series follows characters "Laura Haruno" and her hamster "Hamtaro" (of course it follows Hamtaro & The Ham-Hams a lot) Hamtaro & The Ham-Hams all meet at a Clubhouse.
Jewel Pet (I haven't seen very many episodes but I still like it) - Has a lot of jewelpets (I honestly don't know how to describe this one either.)
Hmm.. I think I'd better stop typing before this reply becomes an avalanche.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 08:12 , Processed in 0.156572 second(s), 89 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc