My relations2

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2020-2-26 21:47:16 | All posts |Dock
Hellllooooo.

Hey babies, its Strawberry. This is odd to me and very out of character because during all my time on this site (since opening) I've posted maybe 2 threads on the forum, and even then they were short and light-hearted. But this is a emotional topic for me. Some of you may not know me because I actually haven't been on for a long time. But to those who remember me, i never forgot you. regardless of the fact that i haven't typed in this URL in my search bar for over 8 months, this site still remains in my heart and i think of it often. I'm so heartbroken to log on recently and read various threads that fairyabc has fallen off the tracks. I'm not really sure who really is active on here anymore, however I wanted to write a little something on my time here on fairyabc and the insane nostalgia and comfort it brought me as im sure it brought many of you.

For me fairyabc was an escape from reality. a step back into memory lane. My childhood was quite shaken, and i turned to pixiehollow to ease my anxiety and calm my nerves when things went south. It gave me such a sense of fantasy and security that i so desperately needed to cope with what was going on in my real life. It broke me when they announced that it was going to be shut down. Which brings me to my next point. its insane how familiar the devastation is realizing that fairyabc is falling apart despite me being 12 when pixiehollow shut down, and im turning 20 this year. Its so incredible that no matter how old i get, something that brought me security and allowed me to escape from reality is still relevant, still valid and still as strong as ever. I'm truly not kidding when i say I feel like a part of me is missing without fairyabc/pixiehollow. The feeling i had when the news came of the hollow reopening truly brought tears to my eyes. it was a dream come true... i can't even describe how i felt when it turned out to be true.. it felt like i was saved.. it felt like i tranported back in time when things were crazy, but not too crazy.

My friends... I love them still so dearly. It's probably silly to others that we can find such love and connection with others through a game like this but if you're reading this, I know you know it all too well. When I first made my account on here, i made friends with some unforgettable people. Luna, Harls, Jasper, Julie Bubblecloud are some of those people that i can't seem to forget no matter how hard I try to. some people have been inactive for so long, and i miss them so dearly, but they crazy thing is is still follow some of them on my personal social medias. Throughout highschool (also bad experiences) fairyabc now carried on pixiehollow's legacy, allowing me to find a sense of fanatasy to help me cope with the craziness that is real life. I spent hours on here bonding with a community that brings so much joy to eachother. I enjoyed it so so so much. I loved creating outfits, starting clubs, customizing my own page, and having pointless conversations with those i adored. So many memories that i hold close to my heart even now.

I guess this is kind of my last hurrah, a little letter to give myself some closure on what is about to come. My heart is heavy, what once was a flourishing community full of love and laughter is now something inaccessible and barren. I have no more means of escape from reality. But I wanted to give you guys some pep talk, because just as I found comfort in this game, i know you guys did too. I understand  what you're going through. But life goes on you guys, change is inevitable, all we can do is move along and grow. What we once had will be found again. We will find a sense of community again someday. Losing something near to your heart is never easy, but it gives you some more strength and opportunity to conquer different and bigger things.

Lastly, I wanted to say something to the creators and developers that made this site possible for as long as it did. Despite leaving so many of us in the dark on the fate of this site for so long, thank-you. From the bottom of my heart, thankyou. You re-purposed something that brought so so many people joy. You brought back a piece of my childhood. and for that I express my deepest gratitude. A big project like this isn't easy, and to go out of your way to revive it the way you did is amazing and admirable.

I understand that there are some threads up saying there is a possible return of the developers, but nothing is certain and tomorrow isn't promised.

I love you all, and I miss you all. We had a good run.. until next time,

Strawberry/beri   
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2020-2-27 00:32:27 | All posts
BERI OMG IT'S MY FIRST FABC FRIEND EVERYONE - hold on lemme properly reply to this tomorrow once I have some time lskdjeje
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2020-2-27 22:05:02 | All posts
Welcome back! I don't think I ever met you, I've seen your profile a few times. You aren't alone, this place is a great escape.
Fortunately Susie and Wind I believe are back and working on the site again. Hope to see you around here more and in game!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Beep boop cannot compute

Credits

active userspecial

<
Post time 2020-2-27 00:37:18 | All posts
omg berry! HELLO MY LOVE!  i have missed you!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2020-2-27 02:16:37 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
welcome back
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2020-2-27 02:16:39 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
welcome back
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2020-3-12 02:44:54 | All posts
Welcome back!!!!!!! Hopefully the game will continue and you will still find comfort in playing here when the game is fixed.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 11:26 , Processed in 0.153069 second(s), 123 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc