I need help for log in problem at version 1 and version 2

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2019-12-18 09:13:20 | All posts |Dock
Hi fairyabc users. Since October i try to log in at pixie hollow and i can't. Version 1 and version 2 they aren't working for me. The only i see when i try to log in is black screen and nothing loading. I wanted to see what new is there but nothing happen. Only black screen. I read Jasper's post about Opera browser, that working better than Chrome, so i tried Opera but still the only i see is black screen. Then i deleted fairyabc cookies at Chrome history and i tried log in again but that idea didn't worked either. Any ideas and suggestions for what i must to do? Also i wanted to know is there someone else with the same problem or it's only me with that problem?
Thank you.
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2019-12-19 15:51:09 | All posts
Hi Edward,
   I've had this problem recently too, and it seems like a fairly universal issue. Both Opera and Chrome just give people a black screen. I'd suggest that you download either Firefox or Maxthon. Most people seem to be able to log on with Firefox, but personally, I use Maxthon because it's faster. Hopefully this will rid you of the curse of the black screen. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Crystal
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2019-12-21 00:44:25 | All posts
I haven't been able to fly in for months. I've tried Opera. Blue Hiraeth and Jasper were kind to lend their help. But I still couldn't get in. Hope you have better luck and that it will be fixed soon
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 07:20 , Processed in 0.173732 second(s), 69 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc