Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-8-23 15:44:22 | All posts |Dock
These are many of the different kinds of fairies in this world. Some were mentioned in the Disney Fairies books while others I actually created.

Never Fairies-We all know what a never fairy is, because we are all never fairies! They're called never fairies because they live in Neverland, but at one point, Pixie Hollow was not part of Neverland but its portal existed there. Never fairies are smaller than most fairies with an average height of five inches. Their magic comes from fairy dust. They currently recieve it right when they're born and get one cup each day, but never fairies used to have to train for their pixie dust. These fairies change the seasons pretty much. Never fairies don't need to eat and sleep too much compared to other fairies because they're so small.

Great Wanded Fairies-These fairies live on the mainland, like most fairies, and they're a larger type with the leader, Tutipia, being about seven feet tall. Great Wandies describe themselves as hospitable and generous and they're known for their wands. Fairy wands are metallic and they come in all different shapes, sizes and colors. They also have different personalities. Some have bigger hearts than others. Wands with big hearts would grant the owner's true wish while ones with smaller hearts may be disobedient and very dangerous. Wands could be put to sleep. This makes them safer to use, but the wishes of an alseep wand couldn't be reversed. The Great Wand is a constellation in the Neverland sky.

Lesser Wanded Fairies-Not much is known about them, but according to the Great Wandies, their wands have smaller hearts and meaner minds. It is said that they are smaller than Great Wandies in height, about the size of a tall clumsy.

Spell Casting Fairies-Again, not too much is known about them other than the fact that they cast spells using natural ingredients and chants.

Giant Shimmering Fairies-This is the type of fairy I know the least about. It is said that they're a large type of fairy and they live in hidden areas on the mainland. They are obviously a shimmering type of fairy.

Charm Fairies-I actually know a lot about these types of fairies. They're about the size of a clumsy and there are four types of them; sun fairies, moon fairies, crystal fairies and nature fairies. They use magic with wands (though they tend to be kinder than Great Wanded wands), spells and fairy dust. Many charm wands nowadays are metallic, but wands have been branches or flowers.

Seasonal Fairies-I don't know too much about them. This is a rare type of fairy nowadays but it's unknown what they do. They do represent one (or multiple) or the four seasons, but don't never fairies change the seasons? These fairies tend to be a bit taller than the average clumsy, but it is said that there are some shorter ones.

That's all I know about! It is rumored that there are some fairies that live outside Earth's atmosphere or even in undiscovered portals.

[img]http:/
My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2019-8-24 15:06:21 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2019-8-24 14:11

When you read about the history of fairies, fairies were thought of as little witches that came out at night and chanted and cast spells and fairies would even be thought of as mischief makers during the night. Chanting, casting spells, and dancing in a circle is how the thought of the Fairy Ring came about. Even though the Fairy Ring is just how certain mushrooms grow it was thought of as a bad thing because of Fairies. All the fairy types that you mention are OG fairies and it would be cool to add them to the list of fairy types in our Pixie Hollow.
Reply 支持 0 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2019-8-24 18:42:55 | All posts
Love it! And yas, I've heard of the Greater and Lesser Wanted Fairies too!
"We breathe. We pulse. We regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. 37 seconds well-used is a lifetime." - Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 21:37 , Processed in 0.147330 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc