Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-4-17 20:15:30 | All posts |Dock
Fly with you Fairies! Hope you all are enjoying the Pink Moon celebration and the Never Dove Egg Hunt! I was going to fly to Harmony's to see if there are any chocolate never doves, but I thought I'd post another bulliten.

If your life is easy breezy without any difficult periods, than you're lying (unless you're very, very young). The truth is, everyone experiences at least several periods of struggle. That's just a part of life. But that doesn't mean things won't get better. You just got to hope for the best and things will get better in no time. Maybe they'll get better sooner if you hope.

This scenereo sort of reminds me of the Cinderella story. Sure, things were very rough on Cinderella for many years, but things did get better for her. In fact, a similar story applies to the Disney company. In case you didn't know about it, it wasn't always smooth sailing for Disney believe it or not, particurarly right after the war. In fact, had the 1950 film Cinderella failed, the company would've gone bankrupt. But the film was sucessful and it brought the company into its Silver Age which had other sucessful and classic projects like Peter Pan.

Going to a more relatable scenereo, life was pretty rough for me in the earlier part of 2016. But close to the end of the year and into 2017, things got a lot better. FairyABC opened and I started making videos, I met many new friends and I finally got involved. 2017 was a very happy year for me. I've lived through a similar situation in 2014. This was the aftermath of Pixie Hollow's shutdown. Despite the difficulties I faced after losing my escape to the magical world, I still had hope that Pixie Hollow would reopen one day. This hope is what made me happier during that time. And it wasn't stupid of me to hope for that. Sure, the reopening seemed hopeless especially in 2016 when the Pixie Hollow community was dead pretty much, but it DID reopen. Okay, not really, but at least I could still fly around the meadows (including some new ones), be creative, attend community events and restart youtubing.

Of course, while some things may just get better, more things will improve, and they'll improve faster if you actually come up with a plan to make them happen. That's why I came up with activity to write up a list of things you want. Then, figure out actions to take to make your wishes come true.

If one of the items on your list is, "get a unicorn", then I think I saw one in the Realm. At least, I think I did. See if you could find anything sparkly!

[img]http:/
My relations6

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userwarmheartedspecial honorary modminister

Post time 2019-4-20 09:50:12 | All posts
Have you found the Never Unicorn?  Good luck!
Paprika Bumblewhisk, Rye Bumblewhisk, Donner Parsleyhill
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 09:50 , Processed in 0.199851 second(s), 56 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc