4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-5-9 22:43:46 | All posts |Dock
Edited by arianator3942 at 2018-5-9 21:43

I just learned how to make 2 slime recipes without borax so I would like to share them with you.

Basic slime:

you will need: 5 fluid ounces of elmers glue (small bottle: regular or clear glue is fine, but when you use clear you get a more transparent look) baking powder, contact lense solution, baby oil or regular bath oil, a container to mix in and something to mix with

optional: food coloring, scents, glitter, other things you may want in your slime

steps

1. pour 5 fluid ounces of elmers glue in a bowl (Or any other form of container)
2. add half a teaspoon of baking soda, then stir
3. if you want it to have some color, add food coloring of your choice, then stir
4. if you want to add stuff like glitter or scents to your slime, this is when to do it. then stir
5. add in a few squirts of contact lense solution (this is the activator. it's job is to get the slime to stick to itself and not the bowl. add little at a time. the more solution, the stiffer the slime will be
6. to keep it from sticking to your hands, add some baby oil or regular bath oil and stir.

when it stops sticking to the bowl, and it doesn't stick to your hands, it is done

fluffy slime

materials
same as regular slime but you will also need shaving cream. I don't think fluffy slime can be transparent cause of the shaving cream so I would reccomend just using regular white elmers glue. Save the clear for transparent

steps are the same as regular slime except after adding baking soda you will need to add shaving cream. The more shaving cream the fluffier it will be. After that, it is the same.

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-5-10 19:23:12 | All posts
I think I have never done this. When I get the chance maybe I will. Seems messy!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 09:45 , Processed in 0.140091 second(s), 56 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc