Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

Daisy

Post time 2017-8-20 21:36:48 | All posts |Dock
This was not by me, but by Twiminda. I cannot move the thread to this group, so I am just copying it for the sake of it being here.

I've had this idea for a long time now. I like to think that there are "lost" talents. They are the fire talent fairies, the beast talent fairies and the potion talent fairies. (If you just wanna know about a certain type of fairy, there's colour coordinators. Fire's red, beast's brown, potion's purple and their story is blue)To begin, the fire talent fairies controll and hold, well, fire. They also make the rays of the sun more or less powerful and make volcanos erupt. All fire fairies are unusually warm in temperature even though they don't have a fever. Their wings are also very weak when it comes to water, making them slowly cripple which can eventually lead them to be wingless. They're quite expressive and hot-headed as well, but they never let anything on their mind and they're very courageous. Their main colours are red, orange, yellow, black, gray and a hint of blue, but only if they're importand like being a leader or co-leader. Their main jobs at the hollow are to help light fairies, burn dead plants to make more plants grow even stronger and more. Some ocs that i've made (which i'll post pictures of in the near future) are Shula and Elda. Shula is a new arrival to Pixie Hollow who is the first fire fairy in hundreds of years since the exile of the others. She's very shy due to the fact that she's special and that she thinks everyone hates her for her talent. Either way, she's kind and caring for other talents. And Elda is the leader of the fire fairies. She's very tomboyish and holds a grudge for everyone in Pixie Hollow, especially Queen Clarion, but she covers up very well. She is also quite manipulative and very honest with others.

Next, beast talent fairies. They're quite similar to animal talent fairies but they can control much larger animals that normal animal fairies can't handle with, such as hawks, crocodiles, the neverbeast, ect. They're pretty strong, since they have to deal with big and hostile creatures. Thing is, they don't know the meaning of gentle, which is why they don't deal with animal fairy work. They're usually very confident and dedicated but they can be loud and reckless. Their main colours are brown, green and maroon but if they are important, they will have armor from scales instead of acorn, stone or wood. Their main jobs are to drive hawks away with the help of scout fairies, lead back ferocious creatures and tame rabid critures that animal fairies can't deal with. An oc i've made is Griffin, a sparrowman who leads his fellow beast fairies. He's pretty much emotionless due to his calm yet tough demeanor. His meditation helps him stay calm in the most fearful moments and lets him know exactly what to do.

Now, we have potion talent fairies. They create potions for any occaison or necessity. You could compare them a bit to pixie alchemy fairies but they don't create new forms of pixie dust, merely just drinks to either consume or to put on things. Their senses are very keen since they must know everything about their ingrediants. They're usually quiet, calm and intelligent but they can be very mischievous and cold hearted. Their main colours are purple, bright green, red and blue. Important fairies of this talent have all 3 bright colours on a certain piece of their clothing. Their jobs can range from anything to making fast flying fairies faster or putting a single drop in dew drops to make them explode to create fireworks of sorts, making fairies more energized and helping baking fairies make your favorite silly sweets. The final oc i made was Rhian, the leader of the potion fairies. She's cunning, creative and a tad creepy. She's cold but she's a good leader.

Time for the story! At the beginning of Pixie Hollow, there were all the talents we know and love today except for 3. The fire, beast and potion fairies. Though they were still mischievious, they only kept it among their talents. One day, the leader of the fire fairies, Elda, had the brilliant idea to put Pixie Hollow to its end. She had gotten tired of being held back, not being able to do anything while everyone was busy for the change of the season while she just sat, waiting for when they went to the mainland. But, she knew couldn't do it only with only her fellow fire fairies so she reached out to the leaders of the beast and potion fairies. She had convinced both Griffin and Rhian along with their entire group to put an end to the hollow. The fire fairies set everything aflame across the meadow, the beast fairies led in hawks and the potion fairies created many drinks to poison the other talents, either making them fall asleep or cancel their powers. When Queen Clarion saw all of this chaos, she sent in every single scout fairy to get the 3 leaders. It was a hastle but they were successful, both the queen and the talent leaders. She then exiled them and all of the other fairies in their talent groups. Now, a magical barrier prevents them from entering Pixie Hollow until a new fairy of their talent arrived. Only hundreds of years after did this happen. A new arrival came along, a fire fairy by the name of Shula broke a part of the barrier. Only Elda, Griffin and Rhian made it through quick enough though, and Tink thought they were lost so they directed them to the Pixie Dust Tree. Now, a new story will unravel...

I hope you liked it, and props to you for reading the whole thing if you did. But, if you didn't, i understand, i'm the same way. It'd be cool if you had some talent ideas! I'd love to know. :0
~Twimidna

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Existing

Credits

Nemo

Post time 2018-1-24 20:40:39 | All posts
Hmm... I know I'm late, but I like the concept. By any chance, do you watch Avatar: The Last Airbender? The story kinda reminds me of it...you know, the fire nation and all that.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 13:05 , Processed in 0.129196 second(s), 40 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc