1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-5-30 18:56:48 | All posts |Dock
I remember back when I was still in high school making my first ever diorama. I had to make one for an English class based on a scene in a book I read, but there were four issues: 1. I'd never made one before, 2. I didn't know what a diorama was (as far as I can recall, you have a scene within some sort of box), 3. I never did finish the book in time and 4. I didn't exactly have all the right materials for making said diorama, so I simply drew the cover scene, coloured it in, found some rocks for a little more realism and place the assembly inside an old shoebox. I don't know if I'll ever make another diorama and if I do, it'll most likely be because I have to since although I like watching dioramas be built, I'd rather build my scenery via the computer or freestanding. By the by, has anyone else ever built a diorama, and if so, was it by choice or for a project?

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-6-3 15:14:10 | All posts
TV shows I watched as a kid made it seem like I'd have to in school and I kinda looked forward to it but never had to. I think they're interesting and would love to try but my creative skills seam (hehe) to only transfer to forms that involve string or thread. Though I'm sure I could find a way to incorporate string into one!
Birds and Worms [img]https://www.fairyabc.com/static/image/smiley/sha
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 23:22 , Processed in 0.131298 second(s), 57 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc