Tips for indoor garden?

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-4-3 22:45:53 | All posts |Dock
Hi i dont really know if i could post this here or if it would get responses but i've been really wanting to grow basil, parsley and some other herbs in my apartment using the window for sunlight. Will this work and do u have any tips??

fa la la la la la sing a happy song
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-4-5 05:30:18 | All posts
I found some articles on how to grow basil and parsley indoors, but there's what I can advise: If growing them in the same garden area, like water, soil, temperature, sun and fertilisation are key. For example:

Basil: At least 4 hours of full sun or 12 hours of fluorescent light about 5-11 cm from the basil, keep the soil moist by misting regularly, make sure said soil is loose and around 21 decrees Celsius or 70 Fahrenheit as well, water at first sign of wilting and a weak liquid fertiliser weekly. WikiHow and TheSpruce, two websites can give you more info, or just try a search engine or additional research.

Parsley: Moist, but not soggy soil, empty the saucer after each watering, at least five hours of full sun a day or supplement with around 12-14 hours of fluorescent a day, but make sure the buls are just close enough to warm the parsely, but not touching. Also, be very careful about transplanting since its roots don't make that task very easy. You can find more info from HerbsAtHome, Better Homes & Gardens, Gardenine KnowHow, other sites via a search engine or other means of research.

As for other herbs, I can't help you beyond simply researching what types of plants you want in your garden and which ones are suitable for indoor growing. Hope this helps.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-4-5 09:34:27 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-4-5 05:30
I found some articles on how to grow basil and parsley indoors, but there's what I can advise: If gr ...

tyyyy

fa la la la la la sing a happy song
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 20:49 , Processed in 0.133312 second(s), 70 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc