Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-9-18 16:42:59 | All posts |Dock
Fly with you fairies! This week is seriously a big one in our celebration! Tomorrow is the FIVE YEAR anniversary of Pixie Hollow's closure, but Thursday will be the anniversary of the Pixie Hollow Beta! I know, Pixie Hollow closed litterally a day before it's five year anniversary.

Yesterday I did a blog post on Pixie Hollow's anniversary so feel free to check that out:
snowflakesevents.blogspot.com

Anyway, today we'll get into shops and quests.

I'm planning on making the video about all of Pixie Hollow's shops (I don't know when), but I hope you enjoy this little summary.

Shops opened on October when the Beta ended. The original shops were Brook's Basics, Harmony's Home Collection, Daisy's Dyes, Bella's Boubles, Treetop Housewears and Prism's Paints. Back then, you can't actually fly around in the shops. You'd enter the shop and the shopkeeper would greet you. Then you'd go to the items.

Later in 2008, Summit Style was added.

In 2009, Phoebe's Party Favors, Sunny's Shades, Schelly's Hair Salon, Gale's Outfitters, Ember's Essentials, Colette's Colors and Cassie's Costume Shop were added.

In 2010, Beck's Nursery, Neville's New Homes, Coal's Clothiers and Gavin's Gear were introduced.

In 2011, the only shop that was added was Zephyr's Zoom Room. 2012 was big for shops as it introduced Pixie Diamonds (a purchacable currency which can allow even nonmembers to shop) and the Pixie Post Office and Queen's Boutique. There were also a lot of changes in the shops that year. In the spring, Brook's Basics changed to the Garden Supply Shop and Gavin's Gear was removed. And in the fall, Prism's Paints, Sunny's Shades and Colette's Colors were removed while Daisy's was modelled to sell all dyes. Also, Harmony's Home Collection changed to Harmony's Sweet Shop. The new shops that year were diamond only.

In 2013, Prism from Prism's Paints decided to start Prism's Pixie Spa. This was the first new shop since the diamond update to take ingredients.

Before I get onto FairyABC, I'd like to share a fact on the original shops. You used to be able to chat with the shopkeepers like you can chat with famous fairies on quests.

Now for FairyABC. The shops that exist on this game are Summit Style, Gale's Outfitters, Queen's Boutique and Daisy's Dyes. In 2017, a new outfit shop in the Fairy Circle was added. Harmony's Sweet Shop also returned in the end of 2017. 2.0 has Summit Style, Daisy's Dyes and now Treetop Housewears.

If your fairy were to own a shop, what would it be like?

Now onto quests; the quests were introduced in the end of 2008. The quest locations then were Tinker's Nook, Fawn's Hideout and Silvermist's Grotto. Once you create your fairy, you'd need to go on a tutorial quest called Welcome to Pixie Hollow before you go on any other quests. This quest introduces you to Pixie Hollow and would give you Puffies shoes in your talent color after completion.

In spring 2009, Rosetta's Garden and Iridessa's Glade were added. Also, Kit's Place (along with mainland quests) was introduced. I actually remember visiting a bunch of the quest areas that year for no reason.

After the Create a Fairy change, if you do the tutorial, you'd do a required one step Tinkerbell quest about playing Tinker Toss. This would give you the New Fairy badge. However, that quest was removed when the tutorial changed. Also after the Create a Fairy change, the first quest for all famous fairies but Silvermist was a tutorial quest:
Tinkerbell-Tinker with Tink
Fawn-Tasty Baking
Rosetta-Talk about Tailoring
Iridessa-Playing Talent Games

These quests would give a reward in your talent color.

Other quest areas include Elixa's Hospital which is where you'd heal your animal friend. There was also Marina's Place which was added in Sports Camp 2011. At first, it had Sports Camp quests. Right before the Pixie Hollow Games were aired, Marina would have a Fairy Coliseum quest. She'd move to the Coliseum after it opens with three story quests and two trade quests. You'd also visit her occationally in the newer quests.

Kit's Place went through a lot of changes. When it first opened, you could access it by clicking on an orange bell in the Pixie Postings. When Havendish Square opened, her place moved there. In spring 2012, Kit moved to Evergreen Overlook in Gavin's spot while the Queen's Boutique moved to Havendish Square.

That's all for now and I hope you enjoy this little badge I added to my blog!

[img]http:/
My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-18 19:39:59 | All posts
I'm sobbing as I read about this and watch those old youtube videos players used to upload about buying new outfits or things for their houses.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-9-18 19:47:16 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-9-19 03:22:48 | All posts
Incroyable! Wow! You know many things about the old PH that I never knew.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-9-20 09:16:22 | All posts
The closing was such a sad day. It's hard to believe it's been 5 years.  
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 08:08 , Processed in 0.151623 second(s), 97 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc