Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-8-10 22:49:30 | All posts |Dock
Fly with you fairies! Because a lot of you loved my meadow facts thread, I'll do a Shop Facts thread. I'll give you a fact about each of Pixie Hollow's shops (including the retired ones).

Brook's Basics-Brook used to sell simple special event outfits
Garden Supply Shop-This shop has the same exterior as Brook's Basics, only there's a flower
Harmony's Home Collection-Back when shop keepers talked to you, Harmony told you to, "breathe deep and relax your mind"

Harmony's Sweet Shop-Just look in the shops. You can see all the silly sweets and treats on the Two for Tea cards
Beck's Nursery-Beck is the only shopkeeper to visit as a famous fairy
Daisy's Dyes-Despite the interior drastically changing during it's remodelling, the extirior remained the same
Bella's Boubles-In Bella's old outfit, every single accessory slot is full (bracelets, anklets, etc). They were all flower themed

Treetop Housewears-Similar to Bella's Boubles, this shop didn't used to have branch accents

Neville's New Homes-This shop was teased right before it opened. Back then, no one knew if it would be a shop, game or crafting nook
Phoebe's Party Favors-Phoebe used to wear a yellow belly top before they were removed
Sunny's Shades-This shop was the newest dye shop. It came out in Summer 2009

Pixie Post Office-This shop is actually in JM Berrie's mailbox
Schelly's Hair Salon-This shop used to be called Schelly's Shears. It was the only renamed shop
Prism's Pixie Spa-This shop shares a building with Schelly's Salon, and it's the first shop to do so
Prism's Paints-Prism is the only retired shopkeeper to eventually get a new shop (after about a year of retirenment)

Coal's Clothiers-In this shop, you can find a cotton ball pin cushion (this shop is in Cottonpuff Field)
Summit Style-Summit Style was the first newly added shop since the end of the beta

Gale's Outfitters-Back when she talked to you, Gale specifically said that this shop where you'd buy a winter outfit

Gavin's Gear-It is said that this shop retired because Gavin wanted to be one of the queen's sewing talents

Ember's Essentials-Unlike Gale's Outfitters which mainly reused outfits, Ember created original decorations more often (like the boarder crossing bridge)

Collette's Colors-Next to her shop was a cute little snow bear

Cassie's Costume Shop-This shop is decorated with a banner during Camp Pixie Dust and it's the only shop to do that
Queen's Boutique-A hidden mickey can be seen in some of the beads on the curtains

Zephyr's Zoom Room-Unlike most shop, this one never updated and had never been intended to update

Spike's Sweet Shop-Spike, the winter fairy version of Vidia, with a sour personality, somehow owns a sweet shop
Fairy Circle Shop-This shop was the first ever FairyABC exclusive shop

Phew! I got all the shops!

[img]http:/
My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Fizzers

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-11 00:12:45 | All posts
I Love this thread! Brings me back! Hopefully, one day fabc could have these shops back
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-11 00:25:33 | All posts
Cool facts, helps to imagine what the old game was like. Love it!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-8-11 00:30:58 | All posts
I thought Spike's Sweet Shop was one of the prettiest places in the hollow but Beck's Nursery is my most favorite shop of all time.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 09:02 , Processed in 0.128982 second(s), 85 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc