5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2018-6-17 03:20:02 | All posts |Dock
http://artofdisneyfairies.tumblr ... toryboard-by-lyndon
In 2013, disney canceled the Tinker Academy movie(Video in the link above), but ii really loved the concerpt, I would like to see people finish the story.
So basically this is how it started,but you can make it totally different.
Fairy Mary applied for tinker academy and got approved, where is tinker academy you may ask? well, its on an island outside Neverland but not very far, fairies from all over the world come to tinker academy to improve their tinker skills, there are garden academy, light academy too, but not on this small island.
To help tink to be a good tinker, fairy mary gave her chance to tinker bell. and yeah, tinker bell is going to stay in school for a whole year, she is going to have trouble with professors, meeting new friends, taking new adventures, and having fun.

Please write a brief story , doesn't have to be detailed, but i want it to be fantasy, and fun.
The winner will get a special badge and we will add more details to the winner's story later, and we might make it a comic ebook online later.
I can't wait to read your stories.
Rules,
  • Be original
  • Be family friendly
  • Not bloody/war/killing/politic related
  • Comment your story below and please don't start new threads for this story
  • Please don't post multiple replies, each one can post no more than two replies
Deadline,

June 27, Wednesday, 2018

tinker_academy_concerpt06.jpg
tinker_academy_concerpt05.jpg
tinker_academy_concerpt04.jpg
tinker_academy_concerpt03.jpg
tinker_academy_concerpt02.jpg
tinker_academy_concerpt01.jpg
My relations1

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-27 19:46:27 | All posts
This is a fraction of my story, but is too large as to post it complete and I translated from Google traductor, it can there be mistakes.

Delete this message! plesae
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-27 19:44:13 | All posts
Edited by Jeocalix-Inminf at 2018-6-28 02:20

Tinkerbell was so enraged that the tension rose and so much sadness that she began to cry, and Gabriela goes to the kitchen in secret where there is water in a pot, but she remembers that she needs a container so she finds one of the cups on the floor. Lizzy's toy, picks up water in that toy cup and sprays Tinkerbell gently to avoid a thrombosis, 8 minutes later when it's calm Tinkerbell has no other Tinkerbell to trust Gabriela who knows the girl and that's why he sent her to this place, and Gabriela replies "but you do not know that you can be expelled from Neverland if Queen Clarion finds out", and she replies "at this moment I do not care, Rosetta knows, Terence, Clank, Bobble, Silvermist, Fawn, Iridessa, and even the odious one of Vidia and none of them blew me, please do not go wrong with what I'm going to do ", answers Gabriela:" I did not like the attitude either Doctor Gr iffiths, I'm sorry Lizzy "Tinkerbell speaks" she has a strong belief in fairies, and now that she knows of their existence she loves them, since she wanted to know about us I explained to her that hawks are our enemies and that we made artisans, water fairies, garden fairies, fairies of light, fairies of animals and fairies flying fast, I also told him about my group of friends and what we did on land, and the fairies that they had the right to go to the mainland in spring, autumn and summer on the mainland, which are fairies of water, garden light and animal fairies, and now they must explain that every fairy has the right to go in summer "and Gabriela spoke "very brave to tell a review about us" and Tinkerbell speaks "She at first thought that we gave wishes and if we did not give it to us we became sugar", Gabriela says "I see that it is a tender girl and unmatched by what you just told me, that human should value it "Tinkerbell responds" yes that's why I got mad because she is a girl who does not deserve that, I even want to help her and go to the second call rather, then Gabriela says "How sad! Then they look out the window and find the two doctors talking:

Dr. Parker: Well, do you agree, yes or no?

Dr. Griffiths: Yes, she will know how to take care of herself, there are toys and I will give her 8 field journals to draw about her funny friends hahahaha hahahahaha

Then they run to Lizzy's room where they find her just crying, and they see that Dr. Griffiths says well there are 50 capsules of vitamin D on the refrigerator, take one daily, there are wild berries outside, take the ones you want when you are hungry, there are 50 carrot plants, outside take them when you are hungry, there is a plum tree, an apple tree and there is mint, then it gives you 8 field journals, telling you this is so that I draw about your fairy friends, I give you all this because I'm leaving, and I'm going to be in Edinburgh with Dr. Parker, and Lizzy asks, Can I go? and Dr. Griffiths replies "No, Lizzy this project is for smart people not for people with little brain like you, who only thinks about fairies and who takes F in an exam" and then laughs, and Lizzy replies: " Yes, I've had friends who do not make me feel bad. "Dr. Griffiths laughs and asks mockingly, Who? and she laughs, and she responds: "Tinkerbell, she helped me when you did not believe me about them and she told me everything about them" Dr. Griffiths replied: "At least not taking them into account, they are not going to mock me hahaha, the good thing is that I'm going to get rid of you for a while in Edinburgh, and that will be your punishment for being how you are "and starts laughing, Tinkerbell in a rage tells Gabriella to wait for her in the window and He goes into Lizzy's house looking for a paper, and writes in it the following: "She has friends and she has me, and I do anything for her, and please stop humiliating her, she does not deserve a father like you, a father who prefers to be rich to be with his girl ". Atte: Tinkerbell "and fly to where Dr. Griffiths is and keep it in his shirt pocket without him noticing, then returns to the place where Gabriela is and both see that Lizzy gets into the box of her toys and she starts to cry and locks herself in there, and Tinkerbell tells Gabriela to go into the house and she accepts, then they go to Lizzy's room and Tinkerbell sees a small copper bell in her room and She makes it sound, then Lizzy comes out of her box and when she sees Tinkerbell she jumps out of joy and Lizzy says to Tinkerbell "Hi Tinkerbell, I'm happy to see you, I've been sad, my dad left me alone" then Gabriela tells him it would be Good idea to accompany her, Tinkerbell is fascinated by the idea and supports her, and Tinkerbell starts to cry and tells her not to worry because she was going to be with her, and introduced her to his partner Gabriela, and Lizzy jumped for joy because I knew another had to new saying: "Nice to meet you Gabriela, I'm Lizzy" and Gabriela greeted her by putting her hand upright, and raising it to her head in half parabola so that it is horizontal, and Lizzy thinks "Now I have two people to play with , cool! ", then the two of them decide to play with Lizzy.

At sunset of the 5 who remained rehearsing and studying a teacher called Tinkercar called all the tinkers who are rehearsing and studying so they come to the corridors to decide the room to each. Donner Parsleyhill played in room n ° 7, Zephyr Flickerstorm n ° 17, Petunia n ° 19, Pearl Cuteshine n ° 37, and Clank n ° 44, materials were They gave, they were 17 theory points, they had to invent something with only 4 types of material that were dust, 4 sticks, cobweb and moss; with the materials they were given they had to create a dryer, which was difficult for them because in Neverland there are no dryers in Neverland, and then an exhibition about the macramé and they had only 90 minutes for that, since after they had to make a group invention among all the room that were 40 for each room except the No. 54 that for being the last ones that entered for the examination were 25, and for that group invention they only had half an hour. At the end of the exams, notify all the teacher Phoenix Wyoming through a megaphone that they will return tomorrow to see who approved and who will not, then they leave after 15 minutes and they meet again after half an hour, since it is 2225 fairies from all over the world including them, they were not there, then they greet each other and Clank tells them, "let's explore the place and let's go!", and decide to explore the place, while doing that, Lizzy is playing to the dolls with the two fairies who are in their house in their room, when they arrive at 9 pm they go to sleep Lizzy and Gabriela, Lizzy in her bed, and the other in a teddy from Lizzy Tinkerbell decides to fix a toy of Lizzy . At midnight it is another day, and at that time Donner Parsleyhill, Clank, Petunia, Zephyr Flickerstorm and Pearl Cuteshine decide to fly home to their home to sleep. At 12:30 a.m. Tinkerbell decides to prepare breakfast for Crystal Shinyheart and Lizzy, as Lizzy is a girl, and a girl numerously larger than her takes 4 hours to make her breakfast which is orange juice and strawberry chopped in sweet He dwells, then kisses Lizzy on her forehead and lies down to sleep at 4:30 am in a pocket of Lizzy's dress.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-27 19:43:40 | All posts
Tinkerbell tries to enter to tinker's academy (Chapter 4)

3 days later at nona time Tinkerbell prepares with his companions Donner Parsleyhill, Clank, Crystal Shinyheart, Petunia, Zephyr Flickerstorm and Pearl Cuteshine to embark his trip to the island where is the academy for tinkers, to take the entrance exam to enter To the Tinkers Academy and the trip to the island, which is only 20 minutes away from Neverland, while they are flying to that island, Dr. Griffiths arrives at his house and finds Lizzy eating the last plate of spaghetti and finds it boring. she decides to give him a field diary so that she can draw fairies telling her that it is so she does not get bored and then he greets her because he forgot to have greeted her. When they arrive 7 to the island, they run into a fairy sparrow called Phoenix Wyoming to which he drops a metal jar of artichoke leaves and Tinkerbell picks it up and gives it to her and she thanks him then Tinkerbell responds " You're welcome "Phoenix Wyoming seven equal lists to Tinkerbell to review and rehearse doing inventions for each one, and he says" I am one of the professors of the academy and how teacher I have to tell you that this is individual, try not to do anything in a group, that is why I gave each one a list, and another thing is the test at sunset. ", and Crystal Shinyheart says" Thanks for the information ", then Tinkerbell adds saying" I promise I'll try to comply ", and the teacher He says "Blessings!" and the 7 respond "Thanks!" they begin to practice and study and disperse, although Crystal Shinyheart turns out to be close to Tinkerbell but begins to work in an individual way obviously. An hour later while they were rehearsing each one separately, Tinkerbell realizes that she needs materials where obtaining them is easier on land, since she needed an empty plastic bottle and mercury, so Tinkerbell knew where to go, and how she was close to She was Crystal Shinyheart and the others had dispersed on that great island, she called Crystal Shinyheart and they started talking:

Tinkerbell: Crystal Do I tell you where we can get the plastic bottle and the mercury easily?

Crystal Shinyheart: Yes, I would really appreciate it, where?

Tinkerbell: On the mainland, and we can go, all the art fairies have the right to go to the mainland at any time as long as it is summer.

Crystal Shinyheart: Good idea! Come on!

Suddenly before leaving, a teacher named Machamp Tamayo tells everyone in a birch wood megaphone: "A warning to all, if you do not win this call, there will be a second convocation the next full moon, today being full moon, you have to know when the other call is. "

What reassures all the craft fairies who rehearse and study because they know there is a second call, then Crystal Shinyheart and Tinkerbell fly to the second star and Tinkerbell leads her to Lizzy's house and they sneak in the window, at that moment it reaches Lizzy's house a scientist to Lizzy's house, Dr. Griffiths opens the door to the scientist and they start to talk

Doctor Griffiths: Hello Doctor Parker

Doctor Parker: Hello Doctor Griffiths

Dr. Griffiths: How have you been?

Doctor Parker: I've been fine, luck is big for some London scientists haha. And you friend?

Doctor Griffiths: Well, luck on the sides haha!

Dr. Parker: I propose something that will give you a lot of money, but you must be willing to do many things

Doctor Griffiths: What is it? I'm willing to anything that gives me an income

Dr. Parker: First of all, you should be willing to leave your daughter alone for more than two weeks, since I intend to involve her in a project for the construction of an oil base in Edinburgh, since I already noticed that she took care of herself in these three days without help from Miss Perkins who now lives in the Philippines in Baguio, and give me her essay, this time it does not matter if it's dirty or stained.

Doctor Griffiths: The useless of my daughter watered my carrot juice a few days ago about the trial, but I did what is important, I put a lot of effort into the creation of the project.

Doctor Parker: That girl only thinks about those absurd fairies (upon hearing this, Tinkerbell is enraged) hahahaha

Suddenly Lizzy arrives to ask her father where her butterfly stuffed animal is, and her father replies that she is next to a ceramic fairy with a blue dress, and the scientist Parker ends by saying:

Doctor Parker: Your teddy is close to that silly fairy who is near hahahaha, I want to know you better girl obsessed by fairies hahaha.

Doctor Griffiths: Parker tell him he has a field diary about that hahahahaha my daughter is weird hahaha, that's why she is usually alone sometimes hahaha.

Then Lizzy returns to her room crying

Rate

Number of participants 1coins +10 Collapse Reason
Fzrasu + 10 its nice, was it translated from russian

View Rating Log

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2018-6-26 23:22:55 | All posts
My story is sort of different. Mine takes place after Tink attended this school and it has my fairy Clover Tulipdance attend the school. Tinker Academy has been Clover's dream school for years, but her over curiosity leads her on an unexpected and tense path which may interrupt her smooth studies.

“Wake up!”
I slowly open my eyes, still exhausted, “What?” I ask in a cranky tone. When the blur fades away, I see my sister Amber.
“I don’t want you to be late for your first day at Tinker Academy, and it takes a while to get there.” Amber says.
I stretch and pull myself out of bed, “Thanks.” I tell my sister with a smile.

I’ve always wanted to attend Tinker Talent Academy ever since I leaved about Tinkerbell’s adventures there. After I wash my face with an acorn bowl of water from Havendish Stream and put on a clean outfit made of sturdy green leaves, I look through the leaf bag I packed next week to see if I packed everything and I hug my sisters goodbye. It’s sort of hard to leave them, especially Libby, Lavender and Snowy, but I’m really ecstatic for the opportunity to go on an adventure I’ve dreamt of for three years.

After my exit, I take one last look at my family’s knothole house; I’ve got a long journey ahead.

After a day and a half of flying and taking occasional snack breaks along the way, I finally reach the academy, which looks just as it does in the paintings I’ve seen, only more real. I notice various other fairies flying toward the school.

I fly into fellow tinker talent Chipper, and she helps tell me where the reception is. That’s where I receive a map of the school and my dorm number. The dormitory is on the back of the distant island and though it’s not a tree, it sort of reminds me of the treehouse bedrooms in the fairy camp at the mainland.

I approach the door labeled Room 24. While opening the door, I’m greeted by a frowning, dirty blonde fairy sitting on the bed looking at me.
“You entered the wrong room.” the fairy informs in a not so friendly tone.
I know I entered room 24. I look at the leaf paper the receptionist gave me; my room is supposed to be 25 and not 24.

“Sorry.” I say backing away. But this fairy doesn’t say anything, she just frowns.

Classes begin the next day. I was very nervous when I take my seat in the first class, as I know that this school is the most prestigious tinker talent school in possibly all the magical realms. What’s even worse is that this not so friendly fairy I met yesterday is in this class too, and she sits next to me.
“I hope you’re actually committed to this school,” Thistle whispers, “if you don’t impress the professors, you may be kicked out of this school, and you’ll never get this opportunity again. It’s better to fly away now than to fly away later.”

I know she’s trying to pressure me. I ignore the fairy and use what she said as a motivator. Although, I don’t know why she seems to hate me. All I did is mistakenly go to the wrong dorm room. I guess some fairies just hate everyone.

Despite the stress at first, the classes surprisingly aren’t that shockingly hard. Okay, they’re sort of hard of course, but I seem to be progressing kind of well on the first day. I especially seem to be doing well in the inventions class. It continues that way for the first few days of school. It’s mainly Thimble, the mean fairy, that’s really bugging me. It’s just obvious that she doesn’t want me in this school for some reason. Luckily, I like it here and I’m doing decently well in my classes, so there’s no reason for me to leave. And I usually get bored in one spot.

At dinner one night, after I finish eating, I don’t know what to do, so I explore the dining hall. I decide to head to this one corner, far from all the tables and the chatter. That’s where I discover an opening in the wooden flooring, one that leads to a staircase. I descend the staircase until I reach a moderately lit small, ancient looking room. I stay in this area because after going on all those adventures with my sister, Libby, this partially lit tiny room in the school is like my bedroom.

On one of the wider sides of the room is this gorgeous painting of a rainbow. The opposite side of the painting looks empty, except there’s this writing on the wall in rainbow ink:

There exist flower fairies, crystal fairies, fairies with great wants and fairies that change the seasons. But many do not know about the legendary rainbow fairies. These powerful fairies, they lived in a much hidden realm. Their major jobs continue to remain a mystery, but they did create the Rainbow of Life. This rainbow is one of the few magical events that affect all fairies of all types throughout the entire planet and hidden areas above it. The rainbow, it’s a symbol of unity power and life, but the magic it provided is a mystery. It is said that the secret realm of the rainbow fairies has fallen. If it had, luckily, rainbow crystals survived.

I wrote this message in case those rainbow fairies eventually fade out of memory due to dark magic, which could be present at the realm. This is to remind all administrators at Tinker Talent academy of what they have, and what other talent schools have too.

~Lynn Coppersage

What’s on my mind immediately changed after reading this; just who are these rainbow fairies? What’s up with them? Are they in danger?

At first I don’t do anything because some of my sisters say I ask too many questions, which I do, but after all classes, that room is still permanently attached to my mind. So I decide to head to Headmistress Ferndust’s office.

The headmistress looks shocked as soon as I ask the question, “You’re one of the only ones that asked about the rainbow crystals.” She remarked.
“Well, I’m just curious about what they are and what they do and such.” I respond.
“Unfortunately, I’m not able to show students the crystal. I’m also not allowed to tell much information other than the fact that they’re being protected in schools all over.” The headmistress says firmly.
“Okay.” I say while leaving the office. Despite not being allowed to see the crystal, maybe I can travel to other schools to see if there are other crystals there. Yes, many may argue that it’s just my insane curiosity, but this discovery, despite being random, could make a breakthrough. I don’t know why, but since I saw the mural and read the note, I’ve felt this force pushing me to make this decision. I just know the result of finding those crystals would be amazing, and I wonder what’ll happen when I do find them.

However, there’s a catch; if I find the crystals, I’d have to miss many classes, and I’ve heard that this school is very strict on attendance. Besides, the professors are starting to really like me and I’m doing well in my dream school. I don’t want to abandon a school year that’s going well, especially if there’s a fairy in many of my classes that’s waiting for me to drop out for some reason. But if I just wait for an opportunity to find these crystals, I don’t know when one will show up. I don’t know whether or not I’ll continue studying here for another year. And even when school’s off, how many tinker talent duties will Fairy Mary give me?

I seriously need to find a way for me to find these crystals. Usually, I’d seek out Hope Lightningdance. She’s a friend of mine that lives isolated in the woods just outside of Pixie Hollow. However, she’s pretty far from me right now.

I am sort of desperate to talk to Hope right now. Luckily, a two day weekend of no classes is coming up. It took me about a day and a half to travel from Pixie Hollow to this island, and the forest Hope lives in is closer to this island than Pixie Hollow is. If I head immediately after my last class of the week, I could have time to see Hope. I didn’t expect to fly this much until much later this year; hopefully my wings are up for all this travelling alone in such a short time. I don’t know what this long journey will bring me; I’m just hoping I’ll be able to return in time for my first class. But I’m desperate to learn of those crystals.

To be continued…

Rate

Fzrasu + 10 Thank you snowflake

View Rating Log

[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-6-26 19:00:57 | All posts
Here is my entry, I focused a lot on the backstory, and on how she would get there. I know there are places for improvement, I tried to keep it brief and not too detailed, but the story is pretty long. I do hope you like it!~ Here it is:

The Beginning

Queen Clarions dress was giving off waves of pixie dust as she wrote the letter to Tinker Bell. Her hands had a way of writing, they flowed ever so gracefully, she smiled as she re-read her now finished, letter.

"Dear Tinkerbell,

You have been accepted into Tinker Academy! Classes will start next week. We need you to pack your bags. Your journey will be long, and it won't be easy. Whatever you need most, please take it, you will be staying at the academy for a whole year. You will receive another letter like this when your school year ends. After you finish packing, please come to the Pixie Hollow Tree, and we will then get you on a ship, which should take you to the island.

Thank you,

Queen Clarion and Fairy Mary."

Queen Clarion carefully placed the letter into a gold envelope, and tossed it out the window, letting the wind carry it to Tinker Bell.

At Tinker Bell's House

Tink was humming to herself while she fixed her lamp. It kept on flickering and then dying out... All of a sudden she had a solution. Fireflies. She went outside to catch a firefly, those should do the trick, she thought.

She didn't know how hard it was to catch those.

She flapped her wings and flew almost as fast as a fast-flying talent. Speaking of fast-flying talents, Vidia was coincidentally flying outside, laughing at Tinks failures to obtain one little firefly.

"Watch and learn Tink."

Vidia stretched her wings and took flight. Flying so fast that all Tink could see was her purple outfit, going across her field of vision multiple times. Dizzy, Tink gave up catching a firefly and went back inside.

Vidia pushed the door open, letting a wave of wind come in, and walked smugly towards Tink, she opened her palms, which were holding a dozen fireflies.

"Oh, my gosh Vidia!! I only needed one!!" Tink yelled, her face growing a bright shade of red.

Tink's expression grew worrisome as she saw all the fireflies being released into her home.

Vidia looked at Tink with pity, but still with a smug smirk on her face.

"Whoops. I guess you'll have to deal with it. Gotta go!"

And just like that Vidia left, laughing. While Tink was now left with a swarm of fireflies in her home.

Fed up with everything and everyone, Tink grabbed a metal badminton from a nearby crate and swung it at a firefly in anger. The firefly died. She didn't mean to do that...

Now feeling pure guilt she threw the badminton away. Tink sat on her bed with her hands shaking. She really didn't mean to kill the firefly... Getting herself together, Tink stood up and walked to her storage. Opening the door she began searching for an alternative that would catch fireflies but not kill them. She couldn't think of the item. It was on the tip of her tongue...

Flycatcher. Rummaging in the storage, she finally found it.

With the flycatcher in hand, she flew all around her house and basically did a deep cleaning of fireflies.

With all of the fireflies in her flycatcher, she flew outside and dumped all of them in her backyard. As soon as she did that, she shut the door, letting out a sigh of relief.

Calmer now, Tink went to the kitchen, she was hungry. But before she even close to the stove or the fridge, she saw one little firefly in a corner, looking sad, almost frightened. Tink hesitantly came closer, it was trembling. Wondering what to do, she remembered that she needed only one firefly. This is one firefly, realizing that, Tink caught it in her palms and rushed over to her lamp, forgetting about her hunger.

Taking off the cover of the lamp, she put the firefly on the area where you would normally put a bulb. Immediately after she did that, she threw the cover right back on. The firefly began its magic and Tink finally cracked a smile.

Tink wiped off a drop of sweat from her forehead with a napkin. She was exhausted. Tink sleepily grabbed a cupcake and a glass of water, she slumped on her bed and was just about to take a bite of the blueberry cupcake when she heard the sound of tapping at her window.

Alarmed and feeling awake again, Tink slowly walked toward the window, only to find the tapping noise coming from a flying gold envelope. Tink was now confused, who would give her a gold flying envelope? She pondered and let the envelope stay outside until she came to her conclusion, Queen Clarion of course!

Now knowing it was from Queen Clarion, she rapidly opened the window, and the envelope flew right in, landing on her writing desk.

Tink was curious as to why Queen Clarion would send her an envelope, what was in it? She literally arrived yesterday! What could she have written to her?

Tink hesitantly opened the envelope, to reveal the letter inside. As Tink read it, confusion was written all over her face.

When did I apply for Tinker Academy? I literally arrived yesterday!! How could I have applied?

With all these questions in her head, she couldn't eat or sleep. Tink put the cupcake back where she found it. Tired than ever, she began counting sheep, and finally, at 2458, she fell asleep.

The Next Morning

Tink woke up by her alarm, the sound ringing in her ear. Annoyed, she smacked the snooze button. It ringed again, she did the same thing, it rang a third time, louder than ever, and Tink sat up to smack it shut. Curious as to what the time was, she peeked over her shoulder to see that it was 12:30 PM.

She was crazy late.

First official day of work and I'm already late. What a great first impression.

Waking up she rushed to the bathroom, which was newly made since she was a new arrival. She splashed some water onto her face, and brushed her teeth, nearly breaking her hand-made brush.

In a hurry to get to work, she put her silky, straight, blonde hair in a messy bun, and wore her typical green outfit, which was starting to get wrinkled.  With one last look in her glass mirror, she opened the door and took off.

Flying as quick as her small wings could, she tried to spot Bobble, Clark, or even Fairy May. Luckily she didn't have to do most of the finding, as Bobble was screaming her name once he had spotted her.

"Hey, Tink!" Bobble screamed again, trying to get her attention.

Tink giggled, "I heard you Bobble! Where's Clark and Fairy Mary, what are you doing here alone?"

"Oh-uh Fairy Mary is helping Clark over there, I was sent to find you by Fairy Mary, she was getting worried."

Oh gosh. I'm going to be in so much trouble. I might as well turn back now.

But before she could turn around and fly away, Bobble grabbed her wrist and was dragging her towards Fairy Mary while screaming,

"Fairy Mary!! Oh, Fairy Maryyy! Guess who I found? Tinker Bell!"

Fairy Mary turned around and looked at Tinker Bell, her expression unreadable.

"I'm really sorry I'm late Fair-"

"It's fine, today's your first official day! I'll let you slip this time. Here, I have something I need you to fix up."

"Uhm, before I do, I have a question."

Fairy Mary chuckled, "Questions already, dear?"

Tink blushed in embarrassment, "It's about a letter I received last night..."

Fairy Mary realized what she was talking about, "How about we go talk somewhere private?" She said as she looked at Bobble and Clark.

Fairy Mary took her hand and walked her to a tree. She gestured Tink to take a seat on the ground next to her.

"The letter says I'm going to Tinker Academy, but I didn't even apply Fairy Mary!"

Fairy Mary smiled. "You belong there, dear. Consider it my welcome gift, from me to you. I think you'll do well at Tinker Academy, you have more than just the talent."

Tink looked at her in awe, but then reality hit her, did Fairy Mary apply? Was she the one who worked so hard on getting that approval? Then Tink couldn't take that away from her.

Nervously, Tink blurted out her thoughts, "I can't do this Fairy Mary, I think you're the one who deserves this. Not me."

Tink looked at Fairy Mary apologetically and turned around, only to have Fairy Mary hold her by the shoulders, turn her around, and say,

"Dear, I want you to go to Tinker Academy. I see something special in you, you'll become an even better tinker. Queen Clarion named you flipping Tinker Bell, what else could be a huge hint that you belong at Tinker Academy? I take that hint and I say to you, Tinker Bell, you will be going to Tinker Academy. Pack your bags sometime this week. Understand?"

Without letting Tink respond, Fairy Mary turned around and told the rest of the tinkers to go home early for today.

Surprised at the early release call, all the tinkers cheered and flew off to their homes.

Tink moved her attention back to Fairy Mary, only to see that she ha left too.

Sad yet happy, Tink walked home, she didn't feel like flying today.

Packing~

Tink had to start packing, she only had a few days left here. Thinking about leaving all her new friends she made here, made her feel really down in the dumps.

Get back on track Tink, you need to pack. She thought to herself.

She walked toward her storage door again and tried to find a suitcase or a large bag of some sort.

Sticking half of her small body in the storage, she dug through the mess in there, she spotted a large dusty bag, but she couldn't reach it. Tink tried again, stretching her arms to their max, she pulled them. Now that hurt.

Getting out of the storage, Tink wondered how she would get the suitcase out...

Hmm, I could get everything in front of it out of the storage, and then grab the bag out. Tink thought.

And she did exactly that.

Pulling everything out of the storage, her house was a mess, but she really needed her bag.

Going fully inside the storage room, she finally was able to get her suitcase out of there.

After taking her suitcase out, she put away the rest of the items and closed the storage door.

Whew. That was an exercise.

Removing all the dust on the bag, Tink unzipped it to find all the space in it.

Tink grinned ear to ear, this will be great.  

Excited to finish up packing, Tink opened her closet, took all her green clothes, cut them up to fit her, and stored them in her bag. Each different set of clothing in different zips in the bag.

Tink still had more packing to do though.

She went to her bathroom to grab all her necessary hygiene items, she was going to be there for a complete year, she might as well look presentable.

After packing things from her bathroom, she went to the kitchen to look for a lunchbox, Tink was pretty certain that there would be a time for lunch at Tinker Academy. Looking through her cabinets, she found a fabric type of lunch box.

It'll have to do, for now. Tink thought, carrying it to her bag.

After everything was placed in her bag, and she was all packed up, Tink re-read the letter, to know what she had to do next. Tink decided, that she was going to do it... tomorrow.

The Next Day, At The Pixie Hollow Tree

Tink arrived at the Pixie Hollow Tree and saw that all her friends were there to say goodbye. Rosetta, Fawn, Sil, Iridessa, Bobble, Clark, and even Vidia were there. Seeing them all made her smile.

"Tink!!!" They all shouted when they spotted her.

"Hey, guys! Last time I see you all, until next year." Tink said, with a sad smile.

"Good riddance, darling. Just kidding, stay safe Tink." Vidia said, giving Tink a genuine smile for the first time in forever.

Tink beamed. She turned around to the rest of her friends, "I'll miss you guys."

"We'll miss you too dearie," Rosetta said while wiping a tear, losing control of her tears, Rosetta fully cries on Silvermists shoulder.

Sil looks at Tink and quietly said, "I'll miss you too Tink, have a safe journey." While she continued trying to comfort Rosetta, patting her lightly.

Fawn taps Tink on the shoulder and surprises her with a hug.

"I'll really miss you Tink..."

"I'll miss you too Fawn, tell the animals I said goodbye!"

"Will do Tink," Fawn said, as her eyes got glossy.

Iridessa also hugged Tink, and tried to be optimistic as she said,

"Let the light lead your way Tink, enjoy Tinker Academy!"

After hugging back Iridessa, Tink heard sounds coming from the other direction,

"Tink forgot about us already?" Clark said gloomily.

Once Tink heard that sentence, she whipped around,

"SIlly gooses, how could I forget you guys?" Tink said smiling.

Bobble looked at Tink in awe, "You're an amazing Tinker, Tink. We'll miss you a lot."

"Yeah! You're the best Tinker around! Who's gonna help us like you?" Clark said.

"The rest of the tinker fairies will help you, what are they here for? Anyways, let's hope this year will pass by quick," Tink said, trying to tell them that's it's just one year, not too long right?

Suddenly, Queen Clarion entered, with Fairy Mary by her side,

"We wish you the best of luck Tinker Bell. Make us proud." Queen Clarion said as she put her hand on Tinks shoulder.

Fairy Mary was too emotional to say a word, she just smiled sadly and waved at Tink.

As Tink was giving Pixie Hollow a last glance before she left, she heard the loudspeaker echo the words,

"All aboard for Tinker Academy!"

Tink looked around to see where that came from, and her eyes landed on a flying ship.

Hurrying aboard the ship, Tink turned around numerous times just wave to her friends that she knew she won't see in a long time...

As the ship doors closed, Tink pressed her face against the window until Pixie Hollow was out of sight, and all she could see was the Never Sea.

At Tinker Academy

Since Tink arrived early at Tinker Academy,  she would be getting a private tour from a student. They make the system that way, just so new arrivals at Tinker Academy, could see the place through a student's eyes.

The tour guide's name was Lilly, her jet black hair reached her shoulders and almost framed her cute round face. Before Tink could start noticing other things about her, Lilly introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Lilly, I'll be your private tour guide, pretty surprised you're here this early! What's your name, Tinker?"

Tink's hand, without her even knowing it, automatically went up to cover her laugh. After she finally caught her breath, she replied to Lilly with a broad smile.

"Ironically, my name is Tinker Bell. But all my friends at home call me Tink."

"Oh my gosh! That's crazy! Well, welcome to Tinker Academy, Tink. Let me show you around."

With that, Lilly took ahold of Tink's right hand and took her inside Tinker Academy.

"This is the scrap room, which is where tinkers take random pieces of scrap and make whatever Professor Longbeard instructs. Everyone calls him that, his real name is Professor Larry, but he has a really long beard, which is why we call him that, you'll understand."

Tink looked at how messy the room was, it could use a lot of tidying. Tink kind of wanted to take scrap and make it into random crazy things, but before she could even lay a finger on a piece of scrap, Lilly dragged her out of the room and into the hallway.

"Come on, Tink, I still have a few more rooms to show you," Lilly said, as she made sharp turns around corners.

"Here, this is the tool room. It's a difficult class, but you make tools that future tinkers at Tinker Academy will use. So like new hammers, axes, etc. It's a pretty big responsibility, whoever signs up for this class better be ready for Professor Julia, she looks sweet and kind, but she takes the job of a tinker very seriously, and that makes her a little stricter than the rest of the professors."

Tink gulped, wondering, did Fairy Mary sign up for this class?

"Hey you there, Tink?" Lilly asked, waving a hand in Tinks face.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Tink nodded.

Lilly grabbed her hand once again and led her to the final major room she wanted to show to Tink.

"This is the presenting room. Professor James presents you many videos of tinkers, tinkering, and most of the year you take notes in your notebook. You sketch your ideas and share it with the people sitting around you, but at the end of the year, every student has to go up and show their notebook to the entire class, which is why it's really important to pay attention in his class."

Tink noticed all the seats in the room, there must be a lot of students who come here every year, she thought to herself.

"Anyways, there are a few other classes, but they're outside of the academy time, which you can go explore yourself. You can go to them after you go back to your dorm. Speaking of dorms, I forgot to show you ours!"

"Ours?" Tink asked, a little confused.

"Yeah, here at Tinker Academy, we share dorms with a roommate. You're my roomie!"

Oh boy was this year going to be a change. Tink was so used to living in a house by herself...

"Follow me, it's in the large hallway to the right."

Lilly flew a little too fast for Tink in her excitement to show Tink their dorm.

"Hold up!" Tink yelled behind her, trying to catch up.

"Don't be a slow-poke, Tink!" Lilly said.

Being nice to the new arrival, she waited for Tink at the dorm door.

Once Tink was next to her, Lilly opened the door, letting herself and Tink inside the large dorm.

Tink was really surprised at the size. It was bigger than her own house!! She had heard that dorms are usually really smaller than your own home, but she must've heard wrong.

"Hey Tink, I'll leave you to explore the dorm, we're sleeping in here tonight. By the way, classes start after tomorrow."

With a click, Lilly closed the wooden door, leaving Tink alone with her thoughts.

As Tink explored the room, she noticed that they both had their own beds, and everything was green. For once, she felt at home. Tired from the tour and the trip on the ship, Tink walked over to the bathroom and washed up her face.

The bathroom was really luxurious, with a marble countertop, Tink started thinking about how expensive this academy was.

Fairy Mary would love it here... Tink thought, as she looked around the bathroom, she began to feel a weird sense of guilt in her chest.

Shaking it off, Tink walked over to her bed. As she lay on her bed, the first thought that came to her mind was, it's so comfy... without another thought, she fell sound asleep.

The Next Day

Classes were starting tomorrow, so all Tink was getting her things together, and trying to get comfy in her dorm.

Finally getting a chance to unpack her things, Tink started setting her side of the room.

Taking out her clothes, her lunchbox, and all of her hygiene items, out of her bag, she smiled.

Carrying all her hygiene products to the bathroom, since there were two sinks, meaning two sides, she put her things on one side.

After finishing packing and putting things where she wanted them, Tink took a shower and went to took a nap, which turned out to be the longest nap she ever had, as she slept till dark, and even after dark.

First Day Of Classes

"Rise and shine, Tink!" Lilly said as she took off Tink's covers.

"Hurhmm" Tink muttered, she was still asleep.

"Girl! We have classes today!! Do you want to be late for breakfast?"

"Food?" Tink asked sleepily, she had been starving for the past two days.

"Yeah.. breakfast.."

Hearing that, Tink jumped out of bed and flew to the shower. In less than 10 minutes, she was ready to get out the door.

Laughing to herself, Lilly noticed how Tink was such a food lover, but a deep sleeper.

"I'm ready, let's go," Tink said, gesturing for Lilly to come with her.

"Alright, come on," Lilly said, opening the door for Tink.

After BreakFast -First Class-  Professor Longbeard

Tink finally understood why the called him Longbeard, he had a really long beard, which was moving around the floor as he walked around the room and assigned seats.

Hearing her name, she snapped out of her thoughts and walked toward her seat. She was placed next to a girl. She had short brunette hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Hi! I'm Ella." She said, offering a handshake to Tink.

Tink, being a nerd, knew what her name actually meant, it meant beautiful fairy, and Tink could clearly see that.

"I'm Tinkerbell, but you can call me Tink if you'd like."

Before Ella could say anything back, Professor Longbeard yelled,

"Enough chattering! I am Professor Larry, many disrespectful students here call me Professor Longbeard. I will be your morning teacher. As you can see, this room is an absolute mess. Here at Tinker Academy, you are the janitors."

The class groaned.

"I am not finished! Anyway, you will be picking off every piece of scrap on this floor, every day, and you'll be creating something out of it. Which today will be... a paint holder, only with these pieces of scrap, your hammer, and anything you find in those scrap piles. Now get to it!"

With that, the class went bonkers. Fairies were flying left and right, Tink wondered if this was a group project or an individual one.

Hmph. Guess I'm working alone.

Dropping to the floor, Tink searched for wood, rummaging through piles of scrap, she found a few rough looking pieces of wood.

Grabbing them, she flew over to her table and dropped the wood there. Pulling things out of her pocket, she took out, a large sturdy hair clip, a paper clip, a glue stick, some sandpaper, and her hammer.

She held the sandpaper and began sanding the pieces wood, giving it a rectangular shape, Tink took out her glue and glued all the pieces of wood together, which then formed a box look.

Once she was finished sanding, Tink decided to go looking for things in the scrap piles again, digging through, her eye caught a shiny speck of metal, curious to find out what it was, Tink pushed away scrap until she saw that it was a drill.

Well, I found it in a scrap pile, I should be able to use it.

Taking the drill back to her table, she took a seat and began drilling holes that would hold the paintbrushes.

Once finished, Tink finally took a moment to relax, she looked around for a pen or marker of some sort, she borrowed Ella's marker and signed her name on the now finished, piece of wood.

Professor Longbeard clapped his hands and yelled out

"Time's up! Head back to your seats and put your project on your desk. I will be walking around and I will tell you if you did well."

All the tinkers quickly rushed back to their seats, while Tink just sat where she was, not having to move a muscle.

Ella set her project on the table, it was made out of metal, it looked similar to Tinks except it was a tad bit less neat.

"Nice project, Tink. That's a smart way to do it." She said.

"Aw thanks, yours looks pretty good too," Tink replied.

Professor Longbeard walked around, examining students work. Looking at how sternly he judged people, Tink was starting to feel a little nervous.

Once he was at her table, Tink was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Hmm. Interesting. And you did this in one class period? Hm. You are quite the tinker, Miss Bell."

Tink beamed, "Thank you Professor Lo-," She cleared her throat, "Larry."

Tilting his head at her, he laughed. Leaving Tink surprised that he didn't say anything back.

Iwonder how the rest of these classes and this year will go, Tink thought to herself smiling.

I hope you all liked it!~

Rate

Fzrasu + 10 Nice work

View Rating Log

Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-26 17:25:00 | All posts
Okay, so I just realized I almost missed this *gasps* but here we are, my entry, I really hope you like it because I'm literally just now coming up with it as I go:

Ain't easy being a Tinker

It was a bright, sunny day. Tinkerbell was still not out of bed, and a loud sound coming from her doorstep startled her.

"Uh, Tink? Are you up?"

A familiar voice could be heard.

It was Terence.

"Terence? What...what time is it even?"

She stood up, barely made her way to the door and when she opened it, she saw her best friend trying to
not fall off her doorstep while attempting to stabilize a huge bag of items.

"What in the name of Pixie Dust is all that?"

She started to laugh, and helped him in.

"Oh, y'know your basic trinkets for your first academy day..."

Tinkerbell was a little confused. Then it hit her, that day was her first day at the Tinkering Academy near Neverland.

"Oh my fluff, I nearly forgot! You're the best - thank you!"

She grabbed a bunch of things, shoved them in a bag and then took a look at what Terence brought with him. She carefully selected a few useful items and flew out, but not before pecking him on the cheek.

"Be careful out there...don't talk to strangers, unless they're your classmates!"

Terence said, as he waved to her from the doorstep. She started to laugh again.

"Yes, mother."

She waved back and flew off. In no time, she reached the place, and that was after she took a wrong turn and ended up on a black hole of an island with no vegetation and scary looking insects on it.

"Wow, this place is amazing..."

She gasped as she was looking at the architecture surrounding her. A voice interrupted her drooling over every single thing.

"That is so true..."

She turned around and saw another fairy behind her. She had brown hair, green eyes and a slightly darker skin tone than hers.

"Oh, I didn't realize there was someone behind me. Do you know where the entrance is?"

The other fairy smiled and pointed towards a door on the ground.

"That would be it right there. I'm Twilight by the way."

She extended her hand to Tink.

"Tinkerbell. But you can call me Tink."

Twilight smiled. They both landed at the door, where an elderly Sparrow Man was reading names out loud.

"Tinkerbell of Pixie Hollow?"

His voice echoed all across the row of fairies and sparrows waiting to enter.

"Yes, that's me, I'm here!"

Tink started waving from the back of the row and with her big bag pushed a couple fairies a little.

"Hey, watch it clumsy wings!"

A blonde fairy yelled out. Obviously she could be excluded from the new friends list.

"Sorry, I am so sorry."

Tink bent over to help the pixies she pushed gather their things.

"Not to be rude, but you've done enough damage. We can handle this from here. Move along, thanks."

Tink picked up her stuff and flew to the entrance and through it, inside the academy's main hall. An elderly fairy with round glasses and a long scholar's gown was standing on a very long staircase, waiting for everyone to gather.

"Alright, is everyone inside?"

She asked, and the guard gave her the good-to-go signal, so she continued speaking.

"Welcome to the Tinkering  Academy everyone. As you are aware, this is where your skills as a Tinker will decide whether you're meant to have the rare gift that is the Tinker talent, or whether you were simply chosen by mistake. I am your headmistress, Miss Minerva. I shall be your leader for this and every other semester to come until your education here is complete. After the feast we've prepared for all of our students, returning and new arrivals, we shall discuss locations of the dorms you'll be staying in as well as class schedules depending on the type of course you've signed up for. That would be all, and now follow me to the academy common dinning area."

Everyone followed Miss Minerva one by one and took a seat in the dinning area. Cooking Talents flooded the room in an instant carrying all sorts of dishes for the staff and students to try out. Tinkerbell already felt isolated from the rest, as everyone was eyeing her and watching where she'd try to sit. Wherever she flew the seat was either taken for real or it was just an excuse so that she wouldn't sit there. She sat at the end of one very long and big table, which had a few students sitting at the front, but she was just at the corner of it at the end. Twilight, the fairy she had met outside earlier, joined her with another fairy friend of hers.

"Why did you sit all the way over here? All the best seats are up front!"

The other fairy dragged her from her seat and they sat down a bit further in the front. Twilight gave Tink a cupcake.

"I snagged one for you. I noticed that you weren't given a turn to get one earlier."

She smiled briefly and accepted it.

"Thank you. I don't think I'll have many friends here, it's my very first day and already people want me gone."

Twilight started to laugh, rather loudly.

"Nonsense. They just haven't met the actual you yet."

The other fairy joined in.

"She's right y'know. O, you don't know who I am...right...so, my name's Lila and I am a Tinker too. I love collecting things and then creating something new out of them."

Tinkerbell's eyes lit up.

"You mean Lost Things? I love them too! I have a huge collection back in Pixie Hollow. I'm one of the best builders there."

The two snapped their fingers.

"Ow snap, we're best friends already! See? That didn't take too long to happen now did it?"

They were all laughing and having so much fun. Later on, they were shown their dorms. Tinkerbell was the only one left without a dorm and since Twilight and Lila had a bigger one with an extra room they chose her as their roommate.

"There, we even share a dorm. How's that for ultimate friendship?"

Lila said, stuffing her face with a leftover cupcake from the welcoming feast.

As they were unpacking, someone knocked on their door.

"Oh, hello how can we help you today kind fellow fairy?"

Lila asked, as she opened the door to a nice-looking fairy.

"Well, my name is Bonnet and I'm your letter delivery fairy. All the news from the headmistress and the rest of the staff will be sent to you via me. So, the first mail you're receiving is a list of classes for each of you and of course a list of the activities happening in a given order. All will be explained in class. Here ya go!"

She gave Lila three envelopes with the academy's seal on them and left. Lila took the one for her and gave the other two to Tink and Twilight.

"Well, first class is Find & Gather?"

Twilight said as she was reading her list. The rest had the same class too. After reading the entire list they realized they were sharing all their classes.

"Something's telling me we were meant to be friends...I mean, all the signs are there..."

Lila was right. The moment they arrived the three seemed to be destined to do everything together and be everywhere together.

"Hey, Tink you've been awfully quiet there..."

Twilight flew over to Tink's bed.

"Aw, what's the matter?"

She saw that Tink was on the verge of crying.

"I just don't fit in."

Lila jumped on her bed cover.

"Hey ya fit in the Hollow don't you?"

Tink then remembered the time when she first arrived there as well. Not everyone was against her, but some fairies were looking at her weirdly. But, her new friends were right, she fit right in there and there would be no reason why she wouldn't be able to fit in here as well.

"Well, I'll give it my best shot. I have to pass everything if I am to continue my work as a Tinker back home."

Lila and Twilight put their hands one on top of the other.

"Then, put her there - Tinkers unison, friends forever!"

Tink put her hand on top of theirs. She felt happy to have found such nice fairies on her very first day, despite everything else she'd gone through.

After they finally finished settling in, they were all summoned by the headmistress in the main hall.

"Alright students, as you can see we have different out-of-class activities that you could take part in if you decide to do so, and this is a get-to-know activity all newcomers have to take part in. In order to show how good of a Tinker you are, you have to do a speed build. You can either do this alone, or choose up to two others to help."

Of course, the trio immediately teamed up.

"Speed build? We need to build something real fast? But how?"

Tinkerbell didn't waste a moment, she was already on it.

"I have an idea, just follow my lead and we can totally nail this!"

The headmistress gave them 15 pixie minutes to think of something and put that something together from the clutter of things provided. The trio was done in under ten minutes. Everyone else was still hard at work.

"Well, here we go...all done. Brilliant Tink, great thinking."

Twilight commended Tink on her smart idea.

"Alright, you three seem ready - let us see what you've made for our get-to-know exercise."

They showed their device to the rest - a fast-to-make critter feeder.

"Let me explain. In Pixie Hollow, we fairies don't do things alone right? We depend on our animal friends to help us with the heavy bits and pieces...well this is a feeder for those hardworking little critters. It's very simple to use. You just roll the food you wish to add down this slide, it slices itself with this blade when you pull this rope and then it's served ... well there was no basket-like thing so we improvised and just marked where it'd be placed..."

The headmistress was impressed. Everyone could tell that.

"Well done. Now, that is a handy, useful and easy-to-build device. Not to mention how adorable it looks."

Lila nudged the two.

"Nailed it!"

She whispered as she high-fived them from behind her back.

After the activity was done and the rest presented their things, they were all asked to return to their dorms and prepare for the next day. The trio did just that and then each of them went to bed.

"What a day... I hope you guys are right, because I really ... really want to fit in here."

Twilight was already asleep so she didn't catch any of what Tink had said.

"You will honey, now sleep - that brain needs to be fully recharged tomorrow morning."

Lila yawned as she was turning on the other side of her bed.

And so, they all fell asleep. This was Tinkerbell's first day at the Tinker Academy, and while it began badly, it did have a good end and it did leave her with hope of not being avoided for the rest of her stay there.

Rate

Fzrasu + 10 Good story

View Rating Log

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations4

Threads

9k+

Credits

Minister

Storytelling Specialist!!

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-21 17:59:41 | All posts
Here is my entry for the Story Writing Contest.  Naturally, the DisneyToonStudios concept left a LOT of content available to be expanded upon.  There is so much content possibly for the concept, I decided to keep it simple and focus on Tinker Bell's first day at the Tinker's Academy.  After all, the way the concept is set up, it could very well consist of an entire mini-series, let alone one long, 20-Chapter novel.Anyways, here it is.  Have fun reading it!!

TINKER BELL’S ARRIVAL AT THE TINKER’S ACADEMY

Tinker Bell flies over the Never Sea.  She had departed from Tinker’s Nook less than an hour ago.  Rosetta, Silvermist, Iridessa, Fawn, Bobble, Clank, Fairy Mary, and Cheese had all been there to see her off.  Even Vidia had come by, only to tell her how excited she was to see her leave; Rosetta had scowled at her for it.  Terence had stopped by and given her more than enough pixie dust for her flight.  After some goodbyes, and a hug from Fairy Mary, she had then flown away.  As she passed the Winter Woods, Tinker Bell had waved to her sister, Periwinkle, who waved back.
Tinker Bell is excited.  She is going to the Tinker’s Academy, a special school for Tinker-Talent fairies and sparrow men.  If she is truly as rare of a talent as everyone says, she would get the chance to show it.
She comes across the small islet.  Tinker Bell zooms over, a laugh ringing out of her mouth as she flies.  Her Tinker’s hammer slips off her belt and falls to the ground below.  Tinker Bell gasps and soars after it.  She flies into view of the school.  Fairies and sparrow men are walking all around; some are gathered into small groups, chatting away.  Tinker Bell comes in for a landing.  She looks around for any sign of her hammer.  A voice calls out to her, to which Tinker Bell spins around.  Standing before her is Professor Quibble-De-Quip, a tall sparrow man with rather messy hair and goggles on his forehead.  He holds up the hammer.  Tinker Bell gasps and nods.  Professor Quip hands it to her.  Tinker Bell introduces herself.  The instructor gives her a nod and informs her not to be late.  He flies off to the school’s entrance and goes inside.  Tinker Bell sighs; she is sure she had gotten off on the wrong wing.
“Hey, don’t take it so hard,” A dark-haired sparrow man flies up.  “Professor Quibble-De-Quip might seem a little harsh at times, but he means well.”
Tinker Bell thanks the sparrow man and introduces herself.  “Call me Lock,” the sparrow man says.  He offers to show her around; Tinker Bell agrees.  After seeing the academy’s pixie dust well, lunchroom, clinic, and where the classrooms are located, Lock takes Tinker Bell to the assembly room to pick up her schedule.  Sure enough, Professor Quibble-De-Quip’s class is on it.  Tinker Bell feels a little nervous, but Lock informs her he is convinced she can succeed.
Tinker Bell goes to class, Professor Quip does not seem very impressed by her, so Tinker Bell decides to go the extra mile and make something for him.  She heads to her dorm room and finds her dorm mate is there.  The green-haired fairy is struggling on her assigned project, so Tinker Bell helps her.  “Thanks,” the fairy says.  “You got me out of a jam.  I’m May.”
Tinker Bell and May talk for a bit.  Tinker Bell then heads to her desk and starts to make a plan for how to impress Professor Quip.  May offers to help, to which Tinker Bell tells her she needs to do this on her own.  “You won’t impress anyone on your own,” May tells her.  “Professor Quip is one of the strictest instructors on the campus.”
Tinker Bell pauses in thought.  She has an idea and starts drawing it out.  May adds in some input, which Tinker Bell accepts.  By dusk, they are building what the plan says.  They take it outside to the courtyard, where Lock (who is passing by) lends a hand.
The next day, Tinker Bell heads to Professor Quip’s class.  The instructor is surprised by the gadget when Tinker Bell presents it (with May and Lock’s help).  Professor Quip likes the device and tells Tinker Bell, “Queen Clarion told me you were someone special.  That’s why I was hard on you.  I wanted you to bring out your personal best, and you succeeded.”
Tinker Bell informs him how she did not make the invention on her own; both May and Lock had helped.  “We all did it,” she tells him.
“A group effort,” Professor Quip acknowledges.  “Most students come here to show they can do work on their own.  But the purpose of this academy to prove you can work as a group.  Only the truest rare talents can achieve this goal.”
Tinker Bell thanks him, along with May and Lock.  Professor Quip informs them it is nearly time for class, so the three take their seats.  As class starts, Tinker Bell smiles, knowing this won’t be as hard as she had thought, and her excitement returns.
She wonders what else the Tinker’s Academy has in store.
"Miss Bell, please pay attention," Professor Quip says.
Tinker Bell snaps back to attention.  "Oh!  Sorry!"

I know it is not as detailed as most of my stories are.  In fact, I would call this a "'Storyline Summary'", a story's summary with a bit more detail than simply being a summary.
So, I sSincerely Hope you like it!!  I tried to leave some areas more open-ended so you can use your imagination to expand if you would like to do so.

Rate

Fzrasu + 10 good job!

View Rating Log

May Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-6-18 20:38:11 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-6-28 01:29

Tinker Bell arrived at the Tinker Academy and she was scared. She had never been away from home and taking Fary Mary's place was a big responsibility so she felt overwhelmed with anxiety. After touring and meeting her teachers Tinker Bell met her roommates. Her roommates names were Tic Toc and Fixy.  Tic Toc loved lost things that made tic toc noises. She would take them apart and put them back together again.  She had long curly red hair and she wore a shiny gold tic toc on her head.  Fixy had dark black hair with two large twisted braids.  Fixy loved to fix things but she wasn't good at creating new stuff. She always wore her tool belt and goggles on her head in case she needed to fix something. Tinker Bell's roommates made her feel welcome. That night Tinker Bell thought she would not be able to sleep because she was so excited about the first day of class tomorrow but the noises from Tic Toc's collectables put her right to sleep.      
  The next day it was time for Tink's first day of class. Tink, Tic Toc, and Fixy went to class after class. Tinker Bell realized that she really disliked school. She would rather fly to the beach and search for cool lost things. Tinker Bell tried hard to stay focused in class because she couldn't dissappoint Fairy Mary. Day after day.... class after class Tinker Bell took notes,  read how to books, drew diagrams, and made different useful items. More days and days went by and Tinker Bell felt like she was caught in a never ending cycle of boredom.

One day the teachers announced that everyone had a final project due. Each student had to create something new and useful. Tinker Bell was finally excited. This gave her an excuse to search for lost things. Tic Toc was also excited. She already had an idea to make something from her collectables. Fixy had no idea of how to start this project. She was just not good at creating stuff. Each day after class Tinker Bell and her roomates would go to the beach and search for items for their projects. They had so much fun exploring the beach.

A day came when Tinker Bell was ready to fly to the beach with her roomates but Tic Toc decided not to go but to stay at school and assemble  the parts of her project. Fixy also decided not to fly to the beach because she had finally started to draw a diagram of her project and wanted to stay focused on it. Tinker Bell decided to go alone. While at the beach Tinker Bell saw a box hidden behind a huge palm tree. It was open and Tinker Bell could see a shiny do hicky inside. Tinker Bell thought that it would be a great part that could be used in making her project. She had to have it. Into the box Tinker Bell went. She pulled on the shiny do hicky then somehow a door fell down. Tinker Bell was trapped!!!!. She pulled and tugged but she couldn't get out. It seems she was in an animal trap. Fixy and Tic Toc waited up late for Tinker Bell. Hours and Hours went by but no Tinker Bell.         

Tinker Bell was hungry and exhausted because she tried every way to open the door but she just couldn't. All of a sudden  her and the box began to shake. She knew that something had lifted the box and that she was moving. She had to think fast. She remembered that she had her bag where she puts lost things  so she thought maybe she had something that could cut a hole in the box. She found a sharp thing-a-majig so she began to cut a hole. Time went on and she and the box was still moving. She finally made a hole big enough to fit through so she popped out the box and dropped her lost thing bag. As she fell she saw a large human walking away and it was raining. Tinker bell looked around and she was lost and could not fly.  She had to find shelter because the rain started to increase.
       Meanwhile Fixy and Tic Toc was worried. It was morning and there was no sign of Tinker Bell. They were relieved that it was the weekend so Tinker Bell was not missing any classes and they didn't have to explain where she was. They had to go search for her but, how?  It was raining and they couldn't fly in the rain and they only knew she had gone to the beach. This was an island so the beach was a big area to search. Tic Toc had an idea.  She had been working on a mainspring vechicle using the parts of her collectables. She would wind up the lever and the mainspring would have stored energy to move the vehicle. Fixy's project was focused on making new roofing material that would never need repairs. She had found this hard waterproof white thingy that she called roll off because water rolled right off of it. They thought if they combined their projects that they could make something to ride on in the rain and they could look for Tinker Bell. They got to work right away and made just what they needed. Off they went down the beach in search of Tinker Bell. They stopped and asked a tropical bird if it saw a fairy on the beach yesterday. The bird told them what happened and which way the human took her. They took off down the beach in Tinker Bell's direction. They searched and searched until they spotted Tinker Bell's bag. They knew she had to be nearby. They saw a small nook in the grass surrounding the beach. It was a mouse family's home and there was Tinkerbell snuggled up with the mice. Tinker Bell was so happy and thought how wonderful it was to have friends that care. They went back to school and created a combined project and finished the Tinker Academy with the highest grades there and Tinker Bell's anxiety was lifted because she knew Fairy Mary would be proud.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-18 19:20:32 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
Good luck to all participating!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

123Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 08:29 , Processed in 0.219863 second(s), 169 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc