Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
1234Next
Back New
Author: Fzrasu

[Copy url]
Quote first post This is an Egg Hunting thread, go get the egg! 
My relations7

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Honesty takes bravery.

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-1 11:42:10 | All posts
Isabelle here. I would love to sign up for the Epic User Page Design Contest 2018. The theme of my page is galaxy. The inspiration of my page is my absolute love for astronomy. I have wanted to be an astronomer for about a year or 2 now. It is the longest I have ever stuck with a future career actually. Haha. The reason for the black wolf picture is because I love wolves. I think that they show loyalty, respect, and the ability to be your strongest. Physically and from the heart. The reason behind the telescope is that I really believe that stars and planets are very beautiful. My favorite planet is Pluto. I put my blogs, threads, and activity all on top of each other because they are all about my life and questions I have. I put the comments on the bottom of my page because I want people to see my whole page before saying something about it. The music I chose to put on my page are some of my favorites. The song called Silver Springs is my grandpa’s favorite song, and he showed it to me. I truly love it. The song called Tusk is one he showed me also. I heard it playing in his truck one day when he was taking me to school. I thought the beat to it was fun and I just fell in love with the song. Neverland is a song that really touched my heart and it just was a song that I loved. It also goes along with the game, haha. Reach for the stars! <3

Comments

Oh I love galaxies <3 Your background is absolutely stunning & the touches of the carefully chosen layout, music, wolf silhouette, & telescope accent it beautifully. Pluto is my fav planet too! :)   Post time 2018-6-2 12:06

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-6-1 18:29:15 | All posts
Just in case you changed your mind and would like the link, here's the link: http://www.fairyabc.com/home.php ... d=2548&do=index

Anyways, the theme of my page is Summer. It's named Sunny Hills. I change my page every season, with that, I also change my profile picture. As you can see, it is yellow. Which is my color scheme for my page. My background is yellow trees, with the sun shining slightly on them, giving them that magical look. Usually, something similar to nature, so like trees, flowers, etc, is my background as I am a garden-talent fairy.

My header is my fairy in her golden outfit, as one, it matches my theme, and two, in Summer I always feel like a golden queen, with the sun lighting up my skin, my eyes, it's just a time where I feel and think the best about myself.

As you can see, I have many, many, gifs. (Or moving pictures.) The first one is an inspirational "Keep Calm And Dream Big" it's a reminder to myself, and I hope to the people who visit my page, to keep doing what we do, and not be afraid of being different. Dreaming our dreams, believing in ourselves, and just always thinking positive. The second moving picture is of an anime girl, who has bandages on her face, but still continues to smile. This is supposed to represent you, me, everyone who has gone through a time of hardship, who has put on those bandages and still smiled. I'm still my happy, cheerful, cute self, she just comes out in special moments. But it's to let everyone know, that you can still be happy. The third one, with swirling hearts, is just a message of positivity, and that even if your heart has been hurt, you can still have color. You can have a rainbow, sparkly, beautiful heart. You can. After that, you have the cat that is dancing, and it's just a small reminder to me, to let go of my worries, and just have fun. Then there are the small gifs at the top, like the little girl hugging her stuffed animal, in her sleep clothes. Which represents me, back when I had lamby. And then you have the dog, drinking and eating chicken. I love chicken, it represents me in an animal way.

Then there are the mood gifs, (moving pictures,) that are just relatable things that I felt described me well. Like the battery smiling when it's green and being sad when it's red, is me, I'm the smiling part, and then, of course, the battery is my battery. Many of my friends here, know that I absolutely adore SLEEP. The mood gifs really show off my relatable, sleepy side.

Now for Music, woo. Well, my first song listed is "Anne Maire - 2002" One line in the song, really touched me.
Which was,
"When we're holding each other
I'm taken back to 2002"
That line really shows off my theme of Summer as this season is all about making memories. Many of us are taken back to memories with our friends, and it's in the summertime for me. On Fairyabc, most of us become more active in the summertime, so this theme is always special to me, as we all make new memories here. And they stay in my heart for a long time.

The next song, "Selena Gomez - My Dilemma" really expresses my feelings. But then again, I'm a Gemini, and it shows how we have two voices inside of us.
"One half of me wants ya, and the other half wants to forget" Two halves, make one whole. Our heart, our brain, it's almost like they're split.

The next song that really, truly, moved me, was "Demi Lovato - Warrior." This song just shows so much determination, that no one who hurt me like crazy before, those people, can never hurt me again. I just won't let them. Not now, not ever. The line, "I'm a warrior, now I've got thicker skin, I'm a warrior, I'm stronger than I've ever been." Seriously touched me, because I used to have fragile skin, I used to think, everyone in the world was nice and that no one was mean, or no one would ever hurt me. I was proved wrong. But, I learned from it.

Yet another song that touched me, was "Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us" I loved so many lines in this song. Some lines being:
"Oh, people like us we've gotta stick together
Keep your head up, nothing lasts forever"
I've been looked down upon in real life, online as well, but this song is all about unity. How we all have gone through some sort of hardship. How we all are similar, yet different. The line:
"We are all misfits living in a world on fire" shows that we all aren't perfect. No one is, but we have to accept who we are, and what we are. And then the last line(s) that I love in this song is/are:
"Just wait, everything will be okay
Even when you're feeling like it's going down in flames" This line is telling us to hold on, and keep going. Something I try to make my page say, and if my page doesn't, then my music surely will.
That is the end of my music, aside from the other ones, which are just personal favorites. As well as one instrumental piece, Elements, by Lindsey Sterling. I chose to add that, as I used to play violin last year. Now I sing in chorus.

My box, named "Miraculous Summer❤" displays more gifs (moving pictures) the first one, of minions saying "Welcome Back!" is my way of saying welcome back summer, we missed you. Squidwards moving picture is supposed to represent me, finally being able to settle down, relax, and enjoy myself.
Of course, the moving pictures in that box are not all about summer, hence the name "Miraculous Summer" I love the show, Miraculous Ladybug, and I really hope that many new episodes will come out in summer. Also, I think Cat Noir and Ladybugs relationship is hilarious, which is why I put Cat Noir, with his puurrfect puns, and then Ladybug, always shushing him. It's super cute.

More about my blocks, I use the blogs to let my colleagues, and my friends know when I am going out for a vacation if I'm out of town, or for if any reason I may be more inactive. I will be using it yet again this June when I'll be heading out to celebrate Eid. More about that when the time comes. I have a block for threads, just so if anyone ever wants to look up my threads, they can visit my page and do so.

Anyway, I think that's a wrap for my explanation. I hope you all enjoy, and good luck to everyone who is participating! I'm excited to go check out what you all have in store.

Comments

Nilla <3 I can't even begin to give a proper shout-out to each page detail you designed. All the thought and personality you put in shine through in beautiful golden yellow. Flaptastic job :O <3  Post time 2018-6-2 12:32
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

✯❄️✯❄️✯❄️✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-1 18:30:49 | All posts
http://www.fairyabc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=11820
Hello, it is me WinterSparkle! My current theme for my page is pastel mermaid theme, kinda... I currently love pastel colors, so I did my best to add lots of pastel colors. I also decided at the end of customizing my page that it kinda gave me mermaid vibes. I created my header using my fairy, which I have her wearing pastel colors to go with my theme. (Every time I select a new theme for my page, I dress Crystal in a new outfit and have her wear colors to match the theme.) My background is the same as my header's background. I added a few little pastel shooting star gifs for fun, and because I thought they were cute. In my music box I have songs that I enjoy and songs that my cousin made me put... Good luck to all!

Comments

Oooh your background is <333 The swirling pastel pinks & teals :O I totally get mermaid vibes! I love that your header's fairy outfit matches the rest of the page & her frost talent shines through <3   Post time 2018-6-2 13:03

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-6-1 20:30:26 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-6-2 02:03

This is my entry for the Page Design Contest. http://www.fairyabc.com/?7032 My page is inspired by my love of fairies. This is the first page I made when I joined Fairyabc last year and I loved it so much that I thought it would be a great entry for the contest. My page displays fairies working, dancing, and just being happy. I love being a garden fairy so I picked pictures that included fairies helping flowers grow. The other pictures show fairies just having fun flittering around. When I changed my page some of the words disappeared and will not show up even when I tried to change the color of them. The names of the fairies that did the artwork disappeared. The artwork was done by Sailorsaturn, Hazelnostalgia, Jasper, and Ghostgirl708. I picked the song Happy because the song expresses how happy I am to just be a fairy again. Fairies dancing in circles at night and fairy rings are found in old fairy lore so I included them in my heading, background and in the gifs. Well that's it. I hope everyone likes it.

Comments

Haha aw Pumpkin your page makes me ♪Happy♫ ;D I absolutely adore all the elements you added. Your love of fairies totally shines through in the ambiance. The visuals are beautifully placed <3  Post time 2018-6-2 13:12

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Eleanor

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-1 21:02:40 | All posts
http://www.fairyabc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=22404

The theme of my page focuses on royalty . I had applied a starry background to give it a fantasy vibe, plus I am of Star Counting talent.
My profile portrait and images are inspired by the Princess Aeolian of the Southern Kingdom, plus her name sounds similar to mine (Eleanor!), so I felt this special bond to this entity.

Royalty impose respect and loyalty among the people so they can live in harmony. My main song 'Of Japan' gives a serene, sunrise feel to the theme, because like the country itself, this kingdom will go through tough wars and decisions to keep it standing for the new day tomorrow.

My friends will be granted automatically to be part of my royal bloodline, whereas visitors are curious travelers or even just the People itself. The Royal Postings is where I will be posting my creativity, usually through poetry. 'A Flight of Desire' depicts a shooting-star phenomenon over the kingdom and how every individual have this hope for their wishes to come true, despite having no proof that shooting stars may or may not grant wishes. This represents unity. Although the entire kingdom is filled with different backgrounds of people, everyone is the same holding onto this magical belief.

I shall now bid every other entries good luck! <3

Comments

Your page is so aesthetic <3 The blue tones in your backdrop flow beautifully & your avatar is stunning. Ooh I've always loved that remix of Hello Seattle, it fits with the fantasy vibe seamlessly <3   Post time 2018-6-2 13:25

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-1 23:17:04 | All posts
The Forest: http://www.fairyabc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=9028

The theme of my page is (for lack of a better word) my fairy, Prinna (Even though it is called The Forest).

It shows different aspects of her/me, such as my proudness of being an Aquarius, the love of running through forests, and my unshakable love of fairies and fairytales.

On my description, I have a small list of some of my likes and dislikes, which is a good quick way to get to know a little bit about me.

When looking at my Memory Album, you see past pictures of my fairy Prinna in different outfits while in-game. And on my page, you can also look at my Fairy Stats, Friends (Under the name of: Totally Awesome people that i know), and Upcoming Friends/Visitors (Under the name of: People Interested in what I do).

You are also able to see my Blogs, Previous Threads, and can comment on my page. (:

My page may be a little simple compared to some others, but i think it tells/shows enough, and that makes it perfect the way it is.

Comments

I love the idea of your fairy being the theme of your page! The forest aspect is mystically enchanting <3 I love the galaxy titles and your personality shining through in your descriptions :D  Post time 2018-6-2 13:34

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-2 02:04:13 | All posts
This is such a fun contest idea; it's been a blast seeing everyone excited about sharing their page designs and talking with friends as we worked on tweaking our pages to get them ready. There are so many amazing designers on this site and I can't even come close to matching their prowess, but I figured I'd still enter because my page is very...well...me haha and I know I'll enjoy visiting all the contestants' pages and reading their descriptions and getting to know them a bit better through their artistic application and maybe people will enjoy seeing that bit of myself as well ( :

The intention of my page's theme is to flow effortlessly with my username and, really, the ambiance of what it is to be here. The 2nd half of my username, Hiraeth, is a word that truly embodies the sensation I think most of us would say we felt when remembering Pixie Hollow - A wistful deep longing for a place that is no longer and perhaps never was. This is one of my favorite words and speaks of ethereal days gone by where there were no shadows. Even when moments do include whispers of clouds, when the embodiment of that moment in our mind serves an idyllic purpose, we can't remember the clouds - only the sun and the pixie dust. And as such, the memories become ones that never truly happened quite the way we see them, but their purpose rises above that as - in our minds - they serve as solaces. Maybe for some, Pixie Hollow was simply a game from their childhood - a fun time to enjoy characters that held a special place in their heart. For me Pixie Hollow represented a feeling, that feeling of idyllic solace that probably never quite existed as it became immortalized in my memory. Finding Fabc was like stepping through a door into the past. It was a rare chance to reach back through time and grasp what had been lost and not only feel something as it presented itself in the moment, but know what it felt like from the past, to know what it had felt like to miss it, to know what the future might hold. There aren't many chances in life where you can experience something like that, and that's the feeling I wanted to capture in my page. Idyllic dreams of time gone by and wistful hope drifting by amidst the shadows.

Along with this theme, I also wanted to let a bit of my personality shine through in some of the header titles and such. A touch of good-natured tongue-in-cheek humor in things like my description where, when originally writing it, I kept going over a character limit but instead of reducing the characters in my original description I changed the whole thing to revolve around the error message I was receiving haha. A couple times I particularly emphasize appreciation for the community here, this is the first time I've made friendships and I can't express how much the love and support that the fairies and sparrowmen show each other here mean to me. I wanted my page to be easy to read, and helpful for anyone visiting trying to connect who I am in-game to who I am on the forums. I also reference FCF a couple times throughout as I assume some people check my page to find information about the event and want it to be easily accessible.

To describe more of the specific inspiration behind the individual pieces of my page: my background(though some of it isn't fully visible) is a blue-tinted picture of an aesthetic bench on a beach being lapped by waves to fit into the 1st half of my username, Blue, and pay homage to my fairy's water talent. The content area is a picture of a sunset with soft colors that, for me, spoke to the ethereal theme I was trying to capture. My Header/Title Bar is a picture of cherry-blossoms which remind me of childhood and solace as they're present in the Narnia movies which were a big part of my childhood. My Avatar is a picture of my fairy in an outfit I made to specifically match the elements on my page to make everything flow well. I used the same backdrop as I have on my page, my clothing is colored to match the sunset, and my accessories and wings carry the cherry-blossoms <3

My Music is a list of 8 of my favorite songs, some instrumental and some with vocals, each expressing a different part of my page's theme. (Explained in order listed, not necessarily order played in) The opening song is the sound of my childhood. For me it is the sound of safety, joy, peace, home, and Hiraeth. The 2nd song is to go along with my fairy name "Flickerfly" and my speedchat nickname "Fireflies" : D The 3rd song speaks of that feeling of enchantment when meeting someone who changes your life. The 4th song is another from my childhood and fittingly describes "If I wasn't meant to fly, I wouldn't have these wings." The 5th song is a tribute to the sentiment of looking back at what it felt like when we were kids but then how to take that and use it to look forward to brighter days ahead. The 6th song is another instrumental piece that speaks of solace, comfort, and the sound of autumn to me. The 7th song describes the ripping feeling of loss - the mourning of a lost dream, lost memories, and a plea for hope to remain through it all. The final song contains a reiteration of the first song along with a broadening hopeful sound of what that first feeling might grow into, a hope for the future.

I sincerely apologize for not keeping that in line with the request for a "brief introduction;" I have a tendency to over-write D: Thanks for reading, I hope my page inspires a flicker of peace and Hiraeth for you, and I can't wait to see everyone else's creations.

Comments

Your page is beautiful! I love the description of your name, and your music is so majestic!  Post time 2018-6-3 18:59
Thanks for the kind comment. I love the ocean theme on your page. The water is so calming to look at and your description of your page is wonderfully thought out. It was so wonderful I read it twice.  Post time 2018-6-2 19:24

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-2 03:23:14 | All posts
http://www.fairyabc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=21769
Harmony/Teal/Rose here with my entry - the theme is simply "My World". SO FAR, it's been largely Doctor Who oriented, and I was going to make it all about Doctor Who, but I guess it's not something to make a user page about when originality may be key. It may be that as I am an artist, my view of this crazy, messed up (but still beautiful) world may just be the most original thing in my life. So here it is: my crazy, messed up...but still beautiful...world. This is my world, raw and exposed, ready to welcome you with openness. I hope you enjoy it. It is the haven for dreamers and Heaven to believers.
My music taste and pictures are pretty random -- I just throw in whatever I like. The back-splash (Yes I just cracked that pun so sue me for my dad jokes ) pretty much confirms that.
So yeah. This is my page. In essence, this is me. I hope you like it and I wish the other entries good luck. Thank you FABC for having me.

Comments

The deep personal vulnerability that people display on their pages is truly touching to be able to see. I love your back-splash ;) Your artistic take on the world swirls into life in your design <3  Post time 2018-6-2 13:46

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

✩Stella✩☁Cecile☁✎Tyra✎

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2018-6-2 13:51:51 | All posts
http://www.fairyabc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=10290
So there's my page. It's a good ol' mix of roses and sunflowers (kinda), two features of the Earth I love so much for their aesthetic value. As you can see, there's two halves of Stella on the header. On the red side, which represents my power and passion, she's got a stern eye and frown. On the other, she's practically beaming with positivity. Before I continue, I'd love to delve into a bit into this light fairy's history: she used to be solely yellow-themed. This page used to focus only on the yawning, ever-present sunlight that now shares half of its space with the roaring dose of rose colors I spread on there. In a way, it's like seeing my fairy "mature" while still being herself, like a child growing into her teen years, so to speak. We're all just kids that've grown up, after all, and with growing up comes the memories of our most earth-shattering experiences.

Moving on, you can see that there's a big difference in their traits. Stella has heterochromia, so one of her eyes is green and the other is yellow. It's just a little quirk I thought I'd add for a little fun that also ties in with the "opposite-split" theme going on in this page and her characterization.

If you scroll down, you'll notice I described what the colors and the jarring contrast between the split Stella's expressions exactly means. The red represents my pragmatism. Being pragmatic means you do things in a realistic way; in spite of my idealism and my high expectations for Earth's people, considering how far we've come, my realistic approach to things always gives me this underlying feeling that things may inevitiably suck no matter what, but I call it pragmatism instead of pessimism (which means one sees the worst in things or bad outcomes solely) because it's really a 50/50 feeling. My high expectations and seeing what tends to happens can make me disappointed, but I still acknowledge that good things can come out of something. Bad things happen, good things happen. I want us all to better ourselves constantly, but individuals on this world have the potential to be a story, if you follow what I mean. We've all got our dilemmas, our different ways of coping with 'em, and in the end, with so many living, thinking beings, there's just so much going on upon Earth and her raging seas, always something. With life comes individuals--animals. And with animals comes adaptation and individuality. Humans happened to adapt the most effectively, so we come first to being the caretakers of Earth. She gave us what we needed to thrive, after all. We owe her back.
Likewise, my idealism breathes in the yellow half--all the positivity and high expectations and perfectionism that's still a part of me is bundled up there. These ever-present, most significant traits have always made me myself, and I'm proud to admit that, hence the vibrant nature of my entire "Dreamland", as I call it. My idealism used to be exaggerated in my younger years, so my page always clung stubbornly to the hue I associated it the most with: yellow. Same goes for Stella herself.

I decided to nickname my page my "Dreamland". If it wasn't obvious enough, I'm a dreamer. I'm a mediator. I always think. I always care.  I always feel deeply when I'm intrigued. That's the quality that makes me have a blast being creative. Writing's never a chore. Drawing feels like I'm spreading my wings and taking a breather from Earth's plight and complex bundles of individuals and cliques that can hurt her or heal her. It helps me breathe from all the thoughts that my mind ruthlessly endures on a day-to-day basis. Writing unique stories and drawing are my preferred methods of putting my mind out there. Slap me into a debate or conversation where I have to talk in front of a present person, though? I'm a mess of thousands of words that never come close to the tip of my wavering tongue.

That's just what my page is: a craft, much like drawing or writing. It pretty much personifies myself. Stella grows as I do, and she'll grow to get the confidence to do whatever she desires on our beautiful yet suffering Earth, just like I will. Wherever this thing called life takes me to, I know how I'll be getting my mind out there. The roses will keep me down-to-earth, and the sun's generous rays will guide me on a path of high expectations and praise.

Comments

Striking concept and implementation ::clapping:: The colors are so stunning and vibrant! Your description is beautifully written - you can see the heart you put into your creative decisions, brava <3   Post time 2018-6-2 19:45

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-2 16:46:54 | All posts
Hello! The theme of my page is "soft summer." I like to make my page go along with the seasons, but put my own personal twist on it. I real enjoy pastels and muted colors because I think they're cozy and comforting, and that's what I want my page to portray. I also added some soft jams that are always nice to have in the background.

I think it is important to show people who I am, whether it is online or in real life. I am an open book, so I wanted to give viewers a sneak peak into my brain and what I'm currently into right now!
- Currently reading through Harry Potter, which is why I have the Dumbledore quote (I adore him)
- My header is a row of succulents because 1) plants remind me of sunshine and summer but 2) I have a couple of succulents of my own and they are my precious babies :3
- The gifs are a random assortment of things I've been enjoying lately (Avocados, coffee, my adopted kitty, dogs videos, and Madoka Magica)
- I also have quotes relating to my faith because it is very important to me. The quotes are good daily reminders

I also have my chats and thoughts open to viewers because I love talking to people and making new friends! So be sure to stop by my page

-Autumn-

http://www.fairyabc.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1535

Comments

I love the soft pastels, they totally convey the "soft summer" theme you described <3 I adore all the personal touches & Eee! Yay you have Owl City on your playlist :D Perfect song for your theme!   Post time 2018-6-2 20:00

Use magic Report

1234Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 00:18 , Processed in 0.183724 second(s), 167 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc