Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Bumble

Credits
Post time 2017-12-14 17:24:13 | All posts |Dock
Once Upon a Spooky Story...

"Okay, my turn!" Sarah Morningtwinkle called over the chatter of the fairies. All of the fairies stopped laughing and faced Sarah, who was now holding the lightning bug light upon her face, casting a dark yellow color shadow over her face as she smiled for a scary story.

Clearing her throat, she began the tale. "This story begins on a cold, breezy night... on the night of the second day of April... in Pixie Hollow, there stood many fairies of the sort, but today we will focus on these fairies... having a normal sleepover in an acorn house in Maple Tree Hill..."

The fairies; Emily Cutetwinkle, Amy Windstorm, Layla Morningsnap, Cupcake, and Wave Moonpool; cuddled up together, shivering at this intro. They all knew where Sarah was going with this tale... because today was the second day of April, and they were in Maple Tree Hill in an acorn house.

"Everyone was having fun... there was food, there was laughter, there was joy, and there was friendship, everything perfect and satisfying for each fairy who was there. Then... all of a sudden, while telling scary stories, the firefly they were using lit out, and it flew away... leaving the joyful party into scary despairs."

Cupcake twirled a piece of her long, brown hair while Emily brought her knees up higher to her chin. This story was getting intense now, and all that was to make the story perfect was something little, yet scary.

"No one knew what was going on. The firefly just left, without any reason, communication, nothing. None of the fairies were animal fairies, but all of them knew that there was no meaning of leaving.

"After they wondered and worried about the bug, they turned back to finish hearing one of the fairies' tales, but they noticed... one of the fairies were gone."

All of the fairies shuddered, and some gasped.

"They decided to send a search hunt for the missing fairy, but when they reached to the Queen's door, another one was missing, leaving four fairies left. Now they started to panick. There was no use telling the Queen now. She wouldn't believe them, they said. So they went off to find the two missing fairies by themselves. They split up into groups, telling each other to meet at the Fairy Tale Theatre in ten minutes. Two went off to the autumn side, and two went off to the spring side.

"But when they met at the tree, there were only two left."

Emily hid underneath her leaf blanket. She wasn't into scary stuff much, like Sarah was, and little things like this creeped her out.

"They decided to stick together. They looked all around the hollow, and they decided to give up for the night and check again when it's light outside, but neither fairy could sleep that night. They were too scared to fall asleep, but eventually they did. And there was one fairy left in the morning.

"She panicked that the only fairy friend left from the sleepover was gone, and decided to look in the only place she didn't check yet... the Wilderness!"

Now, all of the fairies gasped. The Wilderness was forbidden ever since that accident with the sparrow man. The Queen blocked off the entrances and told the fairies to never enter at all costs. As much as no one was allowed to go in there, it was the perfect place for scary stories.

Sarah flipped her hair. "So she went into the Wilderness..." she said. Then it was silent. No one spoke, not even Sarah. She looked around at all of the terrified faces with the lightning bug glowing on her face, flickering a couple of times.

"What... happened?" Wave finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Let's just say that she never finished the story." Sarah said, whispering to the firefly to turn off the light for dramatic effect. All the fairies screamed. A few seconds later, they heard the sound of Sarah's neighbor, yelling "Hey! Keep it down in there!"

The girls silently giggled at the anticipating story. Emily still hid underneath her blanket. As long as it's not true, then it's okay, right? Emily thought worriedly.

"Your turn, Emily!" Sarah said, passing the firefly to her.

Emily didn't take the firefly. "Oh, no. You don't want me. I can't tell a scary story. The scariest thing I can make up is that there are no more tools at my workspot! You know how that story ends..." she said, resisting it.

But before Sarah could resist, the firefly turned off and flew from Sarah's hands and into the clear night outside. Everyone was quiet, wondering what was going on. But Emily couldn't control her shaking. Nothing's happening, it's just tired, she told herself, but suddenly a scream from Amy changed her mind.

Sarah managed to get a firefly again. "What's going-" she started, but stopped mid-sentence. Emily peeked up from her leaf blanket.

Wave Moonpool was missing.
Bumblebutton
My relations13

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

fantasy and snazzy stuff

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-12-14 18:50:53 | All posts
Woah... Really cool and creepy. Great writing!
i have arisen from my five year hiatus!!

(they/them)
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2017-12-14 19:39:37 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2017-12-15 11:55:52 | All posts
O wow that really kept me on my toes! Good job! A little hint though - next time do proof-reading, to avoid misspelled words out of fast typing - I can tell you from experience that happens a lot, so just keep at it and check from time to time, you're doing amazing job otherwise!

Comments

Yeah. I type really fast and I don't really check it. I'll consider this. ;)  Post time 2017-12-15 12:33
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2017-12-15 17:52:18 | All posts
Spooky, I love it!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Sting Like A Bee

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-12-15 18:26:01 | All posts
Great story.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2017-12-16 00:38:21 | All posts
Ooo, interesting, well done!!
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 06:21 , Processed in 0.232503 second(s), 125 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc