My relations3

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2017-7-9 17:12:18 | All posts
Dawn replied at 2017-7-9 10:27
Please keep in mind when Disney was doing upgrades they high paid professional coders. Wind and his  ...

Thank for the update about the update! I think a good approach might be to only announce it (say, a month in advance) once its all smoothed out and glitch free (or at least minimally so). I think announcing an update before it's completely ready creates confusing and unnecessary pressure on the devs, but that's just my point of view. Thanks for everything that's been done already, and all that is being worked on!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2017-7-9 20:59:33 | All posts
zance replied at 2017-7-9 10:29
Yeah, I think a LOT of us are wondering that. If you need more time to smooth things over, I get i ...

Ye, some kind of announcement about the update would be good. *sits impatiently in a corner* lol but if they need to take their time that's okay to.
♫Maybe i'll find myself smiling on that distant shore
maybe i'm not alone ♫
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2017-7-9 21:07:22 | All posts
Dawn replied at 2017-7-9 12:27
Please keep in mind when Disney was doing upgrades they had high paid professional coders. Wind and  ...

Maybe it could be announced once the majority of the bugs and glitches are smoothed out, then the team could delay the update intentionally so that they could smooth out bugs. Like, announce it to be coming soon, then continue polishing it until it is ready for release. If that isn't an efficient method, I understand. I also recognize that the devs should be able to do the things they want. After all, coding is difficult and I'm not here to tell the devs how to do their job. Best of luck with the update; there's no need to rush!

~wintercoal~

Comments

I am sure they appreciate your input.  Post time 2017-7-9 21:24
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-19 03:51 , Processed in 0.123150 second(s), 68 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc