My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2024-4-17 15:18:26 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Blossomnia at 2024-4-17 22:09

Hi guys!

You call me Echo or Blossom. I just joined like yesterday after accidentally stumbling onto this website (I was web surfing).
I figured out lot of the controls but I'm still really confused how this website works (such as contests and events). Can someone give me a quick run through of what the community is like here?

I'm hope I can be good friends with you all

ALR BYEEE
-π΅π“π‘œπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π“ƒπ’Ύπ’Ά π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒

Yippee
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Icilyn 'Lynn'

Credits
Post time 2024-4-17 19:49:47 | All posts
Hi hi! Welcome to FABC! Tbh, I was a bit shy when I first started being active ingame, but don't worry! The people here are quite pleasant to talk to even if it's usually a bit of a smaller community (we're usually a bit more active on the Discord server, but I think you've already joined).

To sum things up via events, it really all depends on what major occasions we have going on during a month; in this case, we have a series of events for the month called Spring Celebration (this link goes further into that https://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11423). Since you're on the Discord server, I think there's a little tab that mentions all the upcoming events, but usually it varies so you might wanna check the FABC forums for any updates. When we don't have any major events, we usually have a thing called FCF, also known as Fashion Contest Friday that takes place 8:30 PM EDT! There are other events as well, but they usually get announced via forums, so keep an eye out!

I hope to see you around the Hollow! <3

Comments

Thanks for your help!  Post time 2024-4-18 21:49
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-4-17 22:09:59 | All posts
I just realized the multiple typos in my post LMAOO
Yippee
My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2024-4-20 21:01:28 | All posts
Your question has already been answered but I can always welcome you! Happy you found this place. Hope to see you around the waterfall!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-2 04:32 , Processed in 0.202697 second(s), 82 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc