[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-7-21 01:16:26 | All posts |Dock

Hello friends! Here is my entry for the Talent Month 2023 Fashion Contest

Here's an overview of all the outfits that I made in 2.0, I had such a blast making these!

Let's get into the entries:

Lets start off with Craftsmanship Talent, I choose to do Rare Item Finding. I wanted to do an outfit that would not only helps utilize tools to discover new items to and also be comfortable to fly around Pixie Hollow.

Next, I wanted to honor the ice talent fairies. When I saw these wings, they automatically reminded me of icicle so I did an out that was both elegant and graceful.

For safeguard talent, I decided to do dust keeping. These fairies have a huge role in Pixie Hollow because without pixie dust, fairies can't fly so I wanted to do an outfit to honor this hard working talent!

Next I did tea making for culinary talent, I wanted to do an outfit that was soft and calming like a nice cup of lavender chamomile tea. Who doesn't love a good cup of tea after a long day of flying?

For service talent, I wanted to honor spiderweb untangling. This was fun outfit to create, espeically when I saw the shoes I thought it would be perfect to use in this outfit.

Time for the final entry! I wanted to do tall tale telling talent as my pick, I love writing and telling stories so this outfit is dedicated to one of my very first characters I wrote that got me into story telling.

That's about it! I want to say thank you Margo for hosting this, I had so much fun making these outfit and I wish everybody good luck!!

My relations6

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userwarmheartedspecial honorary modminister

Post time 2023-7-21 18:49:00 | All posts
I can't get enough of your fabulous threads!
Paprika Bumblewhisk, Rye Bumblewhisk, Donner Parsleyhill
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2023-7-23 17:26:32 | All posts
These are all so cute Ebony! Thank you for participating! <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 18:18 , Processed in 0.165096 second(s), 70 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc