[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-7-12 09:47:51 | All posts |Dock
Edited by elfy at 2023-7-12 09:50

I had so much fun making talents for the 2023 Talent Month Fashion Contest, especially since this was my first time!
Let's start with showing you an overview of my collection, then explain details:

An animal fairy who sings hibernating animals to sleep, how cute! This talent's wings have music notes on them to show that a bedtime story often includes a singsong rhyme. She is holding a tea set with bedtime tea, of course, prepared especially by the Culinary Talents to help ease the animals into rest. As an Animal Talent subset, I incorporated animal details like a birds nest beld and bunny slippers. I got creative with the traditional animal talent colors and was instead inspired by calming fragrences and colors! Elva naturally speaks quietly, so this talent is right up her alley.
-------------

My recent rewatch of Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast helped inspire this one. This look is pulled as direct inspiration from the movie, especially the sash. Scout Talents wear a mix of grey and black stripes, browns, and greens. I added a bit of a fashionable twist to not overwhelm her with tooo many stripes. So porcupine chic <3.
-------------

Floor Polishing is an underrated talent, but important for polishing the floor of the Home Tree. I wanted to go for a classic maid look with a natural twist, hence the brown and white instead of black. This talent sports a useful belt for hanging rags and cleaning supplies on if you look closely. Lastly, as much as I love white hair on Elva, there's a slim chance it would keep clean as a Floor Polishing talent, so this talent sports more of a blonde look.
-------------

Tea Making is a subset of the Cooking Talents. I was inspired by Dulcie's outfit, horse derbies and fun patterns you'd see on a grandmother's skirt. Her long hair is tied back for food safety! This tea maker's got style and function.
-------------

My Service Talent is a Healing talent, inspired by Elixa with my own Elva twist. This talent works in Elixa's Hospital, with a specialty in butterfly wing care! Her bag has butterflies on it to signify this.
-------------

Elva may be a warm fairy, but she would fit right in at the Winter realm. She would for sure be a Winter Animal Talent, with a specialty in helping snowy owls fly. She picked up a small feather from one of her trainings with them and now wears it with her headband! This talent sports ice skates to help the birds learn flight patterns on the ice.
-------------

And that wraps everything up! Thanks for hosting this, Margo!

Rate

Number of participants 1coins +5 Collapse Reason
MoonChildPotter + 5 Flitterific!

View Rating Log

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2023-7-13 19:16:31 | All posts
All wonderful entries. I especially like the Scout and Floor Polishing outfits. Very creative and well done!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-7-13 20:51:13 | All posts
Awesome entry! I think my favorite is the Winter Animal Talent, it looks so pretty!

Out of curiosity, what did you use to edit your pictures? They look really good!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-7-14 08:06:16 | All posts
starsorceress replied at 2023-7-13 20:51
Awesome entry! I think my favorite is the Winter Animal Talent, it looks so pretty!

Out of curiosit ...

Thank you sm, Ebony! Winter Animal Talent is my favorite too .
Full rundown loading... I used Procreate to mask the book transparent and Canva for adding the images and text! I also used Canva for organizing, the scroll design (an element), and making transparent text. Fonts are Pristina, Swiss 721 Bold Rounded, and a Tinker Bell font I found by searching "Tinker Bell free font download". All have to be uploaded as a font to Canva, super easy to do w the premium subscription! There are plenty of other text apps that would work for uploading the fonts too. Hope this touches on everything!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-7-14 08:22:49 | All posts
MoonChildPotter replied at 2023-7-13 19:16
All wonderful entries. I especially like the Scout and Floor Polishing outfits. Very creative and we ...

Thanks for the huge compliment Moon! Your outfits are flitterific, always
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2023-7-14 18:06:28 | All posts
I LOVE how you designed this thread and your outfits are absolutely adorable!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2023-7-16 17:22:17 | All posts
Lovely job Elva! All of your talent choices were so creative! And your fashion is top notch! Thx for participating! <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 17:46 , Processed in 0.152844 second(s), 122 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc