[Copy url]

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits

Tooth fairy

Post time 2018-11-19 23:32:32 | All posts |Dock
I loved Pixie Hollow from the beginning. The beginning started before there was Pixie Hollow. It was just Disney Fairies.
We could create a fairy and then we had a house we could decorate our house. We actually had a Fairy address. I still have the printed houses with the address for each of my 3 fairies. As a new fairy we could see other fairies and become friends with them and leave them a message we would select.
We would also select the stationary.
When Pixie Hollow came about it diid not have all the meadows. I remember when Disney was going to make 3 new meadows they had a contest
to name one of the meadows. A fairy named Quicksilver Cloudshimmer won that contest with the name she chose for the meadow. The name she
chose was Snowcap Glade. That fairy was me. Now I have never entered any other contests associated with Pixie Hollow because I do not write stories
or poems, but I did take a chance on naming the meadow.
The other thing I really miss about Pixie Hollow are the online friends I made there. There were several older Fairies such as myself and we would always encourage the new fairies. We also had wonderful conversations. I miss the people behind the fairies. I am so sad I can not write to those fairies any more. I don't know about their lives or even how to get in touch with them. I would love to have conversations with them and I hope they are still in this life. Three of my favorite fairies to converse with were Olivia Diamondsky and Lark Morningsong and Phoebe Frostpetal. If you know any of these fairies and keep in touch with them, Please tell them to come to this forum or the first Pixie Hollow Forum and get in touch with me.

Thank you,
Whisper

download.jpg

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 06:02 , Processed in 0.121818 second(s), 38 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc