[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2022-6-20 11:25:46 | All posts |Dock
According to Pixie Hollow lore there was once a battle in which the Pixie Dust tree was destroyed, but I can't seem to find any more details about the battle itself. Does anyone know if there is any book or anything which talks about it?
For worldly things will fade away as seasons come and go, but the treasure of true friendship will never lose its glow.
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-6-23 13:39:56 | All posts
The book Tink, North of Neverland mentions a comparable event, but the force is obscured because no Storyteller has ever wanted to reveal it to the masses. Still, although no canon lore I've ever read, not even beyond the synopsis, has ever elucidated on this, at least one speculation mentioned a fire that ended the Pixie Dust Tree, replacing it with the Home Tree. Said speculation that I'd read recently also mentioned a way to get Pixie Dust back, but I didn't give said speculation first. Hope this helped any.

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2022-6-24 23:01:38 | All posts
Thanks! That is helpful.

There's a continuity problem I've wondered about too. Can't pixie dust alchemists grow more pixie dust trees like in "The Pirate Fairy" movie?

Is there any reconciling that fact? LOL
For worldly things will fade away as seasons come and go, but the treasure of true friendship will never lose its glow.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-6-25 15:33:37 | All posts
hedgehug replied at 2022-6-24 23:01
Thanks! That is helpful.

There's a continuity problem I've wondered about too. Can't pixie dust alc ...
To make regular trees into Pixie Dust trees, I think you'd need at least 75972 specks of dust between Autumn Revelries coinciding with the Blue Harvest Moon per tree. That's roughly eight years of daily replenishing with Blue Dust. Discontinue replenishing and the trees turn into normal ones again... I think.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 05:19 , Processed in 0.163611 second(s), 79 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc