Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-6-6 11:39:11 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2022-6-6 17:57

Two new tales await!

Silver's Travels

~Silver Winterjewel had been known to write fun tales of many things, including a few places she'd written of.

~First, she wrote of an icy mountainscape that reminded her of the icy tea party she and her sister invited eighteen of their friends to. It looked and sounded like a lovely place to visit.

~Next, Silver wrote of purple mountains that were so majestic they reminded her of all the fun times she had with her friends and sister Pearl Waterjewel.

~Afterwards, Silver wrote of seeing these blue birds that reminded her of seagulls flying over the beach, but seagulls came in white and some grey features.

~Finally, Silver wrote of this swirly blue realm she'd dreamt of a while back. This blue place was almost like winter, but the ice was much bluer and easier to see through, almost like glass. Even the trees there were much bluer.

~Silver was not just a Winter Fairy, but she was a Wintry Author and Artist too, still not a very common combination, but anything could happen!

Pretty Pink Flowers for Pearl

~Not many flowers grew in the Winter Woods and Pearl wanted to wear a pretty flower in her hair one day, so she decided to try making ice flowers, placing one in her hair. The flower looked really nice, but if she flew to the Warm Areas, her flower would melt, so she decided to try finding other flowers that would do well in winter.

~The flowers Pearl found were a very pretty shade of pink and she figured out a way to preserve them in winter: why not encase them in frost the way she would wings to keep them warm? Afterwards, Pearl went to find a few blue flowers and encase them in frost.

~The flowers stayed fresh all this time and when Pearl found new flower petals, she carried all of them to Saffron to sew into a new decorative flower, then Saffron made a headband for Pearl to wear, sewed the flower on and had Pearl look at herself in the mirror.

~"I look good in this!" Pearl said to herself.

~"Glad you like it," said Saffron with a smile of beyond satisfaction. "Fly with you later!"

~Pearl, returning the farewell, flew off to display her new pink flowery headband.

~Good thing Pearl's new pink headband was both heatproof and winter-proof because many of the Winter Talents thought the pink a nice welcome to the otherwise white and blue landscape of the Winter Woods. Finally, a fashion piece that brought a little welcome warmth to winter.

Hope you enjoyed these tales.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 07:01 , Processed in 0.111560 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc