1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-6-4 06:50:25 | All posts |Dock
~Pearl loved to have tea parties in her wintry home, sometimes with her big sis Silver. Whenever Pearl was in the mood for a tea party, she'd pull out all the supplies needed to have a fun tea party, even if it meant having said tea party with only one fairy: herself. Still, Pearl loved to have tea parties.

~Her big sis Silver, on the other hand, preferred writing prose, including stories and poems. Silver wasn't exactly the type to abandon the mood to write a story or two when it happened, it just did. Even studying she found enjoyable, case in point when Silver would set up a study station from time to time because that was what helped her focus on her studies the best.

~When Pearl and Silver would spend a little time together, just the two of them, they would do all sorts of fun activities, like tea parties, (one of Pearl's favourites), playing unicorn games (another of Pearl's favourites) and book discussions (Silver's favourite), to name a few. These two sisters looked like the perfect pair.

~But sometimes Pearl and Silver would argue about what to do, albeit arguments almost never lasted more than a few minutes and when they did, they were over by day's end, thankfully. They each had their preferences and differences, but they were still great sisters to one another.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 17:05 , Processed in 0.124221 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc