1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-5-9 05:58:12 | All posts |Dock
You've heard of the different ways Neverfairies use their special magic? Well, there are so far six special Dusts that I've seen mentioned in the Tinker Bell fandom:

Golden Pixie Dust is the dust that the Neverfairies get from the Pixie Dust tree. Every day each fairy or sparrowman gets a cup of this special Dust so they can do their magic and fly, for without, magic isn't that readily available and Neverfairies can only fly a short bit at a time.

Blue Pixie Dust is made in the Autumn Revelry during a Blue Moon Harvest. Every eighth year, a Blue Moonstone is placed on a sceptre, said sceptre then placed at the podium to produce this precious Blue Dust. As I stated, at least 75972 specks of Blue Pixie Dust are reserved for the daily replenishing of the Pixie Dust Tree after the bulk load is added to the same.

Alchemised Dust is a more potent Dust than the Golden Dust because it requires just the tiniest granule of Blue Dust with a few extra ingredients respective of talent, added to a daily ration, but this dust lasts longer. Green for Tinkers, Cyan for Water, Purple for Fast Flight, Amber for Light (although Orange was for Light in the movie), Orange for Animal (although Amber was used instead in the movie) and Pink for Garden. I think White could very well be for Winter, but that's not shown. However, once the natural Talent is returned with the corresponding Dust, so is the everyday potency.

Fairy Dust is unlike Pixie Dust because it varies in potency depending on where the feathers came from. Also, Pixie Dust is the same potency everywhere instead of varying, but after Pixie Dust was lost, Mother Dove became magical and her feathers, after The Moult, are ground into Fairy Dust. Fast Flight no longer has wind powers, but Water can freeze and boil water. Also, it only comes golden. There are other properties, but those are far too numerous to list here.

Fresh Dust happens when the feathers are plucked instead of being allowed to fall off. As this is painful, it's highly frowned upon to use it, although this Fresh Dust is much more potent, as it can cause much faster flight. Still, best not to use it.

Finally, Unsifted Dust happens when the Fairy Dust has not yet been sifted. It can cause whomever is given said Dust to lose control over their talent because it's far too potent, but it can be cured with a talent calming potion.

I haven't found any other Neverfairy Dusts found in the Tinkerbell franchise proper, but I hope this helped.

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2022-5-15 23:03:27 | All posts
I've been interested in pixie dustology for awhile. Where did you find out about the unsifted dust?
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2022-5-16 09:54:50 | All posts
Fuffeedoo1 replied at 2022-5-15 23:03
I've been interested in pixie dustology for awhile. Where did you find out about the unsifted dust?
I found out about Unsifted Dust from both a Disney Fairies comic I read and the Disney Fairies wiki.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 13:42 , Processed in 0.235051 second(s), 68 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc