CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 2832|Reply: 5

[Party] FCF Tomorrow! 5/6/22 @8:30pm EDT (1.0)

[Copy url]
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2022-5-5 21:24:01 | All posts |Dock
Be sure to check out Pixie Postings (Updated for May!) for an up-to-date calendar and helpful event information! (If you click on an event name on the calendar it will pop up all of that event's information)

1.0.jpg

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-5-6 20:47:36 Posted on mobile device. | All posts
Edited by Chippens1234 at 2022-5-6 20:02

I’m so sorry Abi, but my parents are insisting that I can’t come back on here anymore. With all the issues being caused maybe from viruses on here ruining our computer they don’t want me taking anymore risks. I’ll try to stay in touch on the forum with my phone but unless I have a mobile laptop that would work, I can’t come back for FCF anymore. I’ll never forget you Abigail or any of the others. I'm gonna miss you guys. :.(
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-5-6 21:49:10 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2022-5-6 21:50
Chippens1234 replied at 2022-5-6 20:47
I’m so sorry Abi, but my parents are insisting that I can’t come back on here anymore. With all th ...

Wow, that sounds way worse than the compatibility issues my almost-nine-year-old computer has! I even tried visiting the site on a mobile device I have and all I get is the mobile site; can't play the game on my mobile device either, but hey, at least now someone else has tried out the site on mobile. Oh, and here's hoping your virus problems will see an end quite soon.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2022-5-7 10:55:18 | All posts
Chippens1234 replied at 2022-5-6 19:47
I’m so sorry Abi, but my parents are insisting that I can’t come back on here anymore. With all th ...

Oh no Luna! Unless you clicked a malicious ad, the site itself would not cause any viruses on your computer. I'm sorry you've had so many tech issues! I don't know what would cause the lag you've described besides an old computer or slow Wi-Fi. Definitely a newer laptop with good internet speed should give you good access to the game. We've missed you and have crossed fingers you'll be able to join again sometime soon :'(
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-5-8 19:16:26 | All posts
Edited by Chippens1234 at 2022-5-8 18:19
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2022-5-6 20:49
Wow, that sounds way worse than the compatibility issues my almost-nine-year-old computer has! I ev ...

Thanks, and as much as I hate to say it even if we do fix our computer they still won’t even let me try staying. They insist I find something else to do. One thing is for sure, I’m devastated about leaving you guys since I always saw you as my friends just online or not. I’ll keep in touch on the forum. I promise.
Fairyname: Luna Magicwing
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-5-8 19:30:10 | All posts
Edited by Chippens1234 at 2022-5-8 18:31
Blue_Hiraeth replied at 2022-5-7 09:55
Oh no Luna! Unless you clicked a malicious ad, the site itself would not cause any viruses on your ...

Well my parents told me that our previous computer was working decently fine until I started coming on Pixie Hollow. And our Windows 10 is practically brand new plus I haven’t clicked on any ads at all and we've upgraded our wi-fi, so if this is all I come online for it kinda makes sense. I don’t know what to believe though, all I know is that my parents are making me give up on trying no matter how much it devastates me. But I promise I’ll stay in touch with you on the forum. If I have ideas on FCF rounds I’ll be happy to share them ahead of time. Tell the others I’ll never forget them for me and that I said good luck.
Fairyname: Luna Magicwing
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 04:04 , Processed in 0.197849 second(s), 108 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc