[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-4-3 19:49:13 Posted on mobile device. | All posts |Dock
Edited by Chippens1234 at 2022-4-4 12:46

To all who I haven't told, a week ago when I recently returned before the latest FCF I found an old Theater scroll that tells one of the most interesting stories told. It's down below for anyone who wants to read what I learned. Hope you like it.

227-2279797_transparent-scroll-artwork-clipart-free-rolled-up-scroll.jpg

Many Seasons ago an 8 year old Lunar Spirit Fairy washed up on Pixie Hollow’s Cove. She was found by our beloved Queen Clarion who took her in. Although shy and afraid at first she was cared for and loved dearly by the Queen. Shortly after recovering she made her way out into the meadowlands. Many fairies seemed very friendly and she later met Tinker Bell and her friends. However after days of good times together, everything began changing. The small Fairy was unable to control her spirit powers due to lifelong humiliation and neglect of her peers. They would often lash out unexpectedly damaging everyone and everything around her no matter how hard she tried to hold it. Day after day she faced more accidents with her spells, causing her peers to complain and ridicule her. All but the Queen, Tinkerbell, Vidia, Rosetta, Fawn, Iridessa. Silvermist, Clank, Bobble, and Terrance saw her as a nuisance and tried to keep her away. As comforting as it was to have Tink and Vidia to stick up for her, it wasn’t enough to help her inabilities. One night the humiliation and complaints went too far and became unbearable for her, so she finally decided to leave Pixie Hollow. After packing, secretly slipping out of her room window and overhearing more complaints she painfully flew towards the edge of the hollow. Hours later Tink and her friends notice the little girl’s disappearance and alert Queen Clarion who sends them out to find her. They searched and searched leaving no nook and cranny unchecked but to no avail. Meanwhile the lunar fairy was approaching the ground border and took one last glimpse of the hollow saying goodbye. Still disheartened by her apparent abandonment she pressed on, when suddenly she hears the voices of two of her friends. Startled by their presence she dashed across the border hiding only yards away. Fawn and Rosetta soon turned back with hearts very heavy giving up their search. Upon realizing no one could find the fairy child, only the queen seemed desperate enough to keep looking. However as a storm approached the little girl in the wilderness, she sang her sadness out spreading her magic voice throughout the island. The friends were filled with sorrow as they listened from their homes. However no one was more distraught than Queen Clarion who cried for many days. She took shelter in the wild as the storm raged on that night, but soon vanished without a trace. The lunar Spirit Fairy was gone, and no one has seen her since. While most fairies believe that she didn’t survive out in the storm, I haven’t lost hope. Along with some others I still believe she’s on her journey mastering her magic, and awaiting the day where she can return to Pixie Hollow in peace.

Fairyname: Luna Magicwing
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2022-4-5 09:18:42 | All posts
This was beautiful, thank you for sharing it <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-4-5 20:16:42 | All posts
Thank you Misty. I’m very glad you enjoyed it.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2022-4-5 21:15:34 | All posts
I really like these types of stories!
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-4-15 16:38:21 | All posts
Fuffeedoo1 replied at 2022-4-5 20:15
I really like these types of stories!

Thanks. I’ll keep my eyes open for more scrolls out of place. Hopefully the young fairy will come back someday.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-16 20:01 , Processed in 0.219727 second(s), 93 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc