Game Details :)

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2022-4-2 15:30:56 | All posts |Dock
Hi! I'm fairly new here but I've been searching for a pixie hollow rewrite for several years. I love how detailed the two versions of the games are.
That being said, I'd love a little more information about what works in each game, especially in 2.0. It's difficult to figure out which stores are currently working, what is currently glitching, what is being worked on, etc. It would be nice to have a way to reference what we can and can't do in game. It would also be nice to know a little more about what will save - the wallets seem to reset to 1 of each ingredient and only the clothes you are currently wearing.

Thanks for all your hard work!
My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2022-4-3 14:04:51 | All posts
Welcome to FairyABC!
It's been a while since I can actually play the game. Of what I've seen others say, 1.0 is more user friendly at the moment. I believe all the shops work in 1.0. Not sure about the sweet shop at the moment. I believe the Queen's Boutique is a loading loop and you have to refresh the page. In 1.0, I believe you can have five of each (bottoms, tops, sashes...)
2.0 has more clothes options. More clothing spaces. The only saving what you're wearing must be a new issue. Which version is it that's happening in? The furniture shop, Queen's Boutique, The Springtime Orchard Sign in Dewdrop Vale, Garden Supply, and sweet shop are all loading loops in 2.0 last time I was in the game. Hope this helps!
Hope to see you in game in the forums more!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2022-4-4 01:24:04 | All posts
a lot of these questions have been answered in the User Questions forum!

but in summary [2.0] glitches are: queens boutique, the furniture shop, the recycling shop are loading limbo spots. dyeing your pet cant be done IN the pet shop, i suggest y'all make your colors at cherryblossom heights first. some items in summit style won't show on first click through! what i do is when i reach the end, keep clicking a bit, then go back. new items! nowadays ya can't change your lip color

what works: everything else! [but the games]

what's saved: in 1.0, depends on what server you jump into. whatever closet you had before you left carries over. in 2.0 though...it used to save our closets. idk what happened.

hope this helps!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-4-4 22:33:54 | All posts
Thank you all so much! I read a few other forums that said 2.21 may have a bug at the moment, and that might be why clothes/ingredients aren't saving. I haven't played 1.0 as much mostly because the price feature has a strange text formatting issue where you can't actually see how many of each ingredient is needed sometimes - this may just be my computer though. Summit Style (in 2.0) I've worked out you can see different colours by clicking to another page and then back, although there's not much point doing this much because closets aren't saving.

Thank you electrospider78 for the tip about dyeing pets!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2022-4-5 20:27:27 | All posts
kiwiabc replied at 2022-4-4 18:33
Thank you all so much! I read a few other forums that said 2.21 may have a bug at the moment, and th ...

your welcome!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-6-16 14:31 , Processed in 0.157956 second(s), 90 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc