My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2022-3-15 11:46:01 | All posts |Dock
Snapping out of her thoughts;

Gardenia sighed softly, it's been a little over a week since her Arrival Day, and yet still no friends.

Re-opening her journal, she picked up her favorite pink feather pen and began writing;

Dear Journal, it's been a little over a week, since I have arrived, but still no friends, no one sits with me at luncheon.

Everyone, already has friends, or making new ones, but I haven't been invited to any groups.

I'm happy my siblings found their groups, but I don't really see much of them as I had hoped.

When I do see them, it's not exactly-- what someone would call--"bragging?", but their just so excited they have friend groups.

My Mentor Rosetta, did tell me I should be involved more in branching out, and try to be more friendly-- less shy.

I tried a few times, but it didn't have good results; this is also includes branching out to other Talents.

I knew it! Gardening Talent is not-

"It's not what, little Flower?" A voice said from behind.

Jumping out of her thoughts, Gardenia looked behind her, and saw a Garden Talent with pretty blue eyes and reddish-brown hair cut into a bob.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, Sweet Pea, I saw you sitting here by yourself and thought I would join you, I'm Pear, would you like some tea?"

"Y-yes, I would love some, I'm g-Gardenia" replied shyly.

Setting down the two teacups, Pear sat next to Gardenia.

"I just so happen to see the last part of your writing; so, "Gardening Talent is not-" What?"

Gardenia closed her Journal, but could not reply and blushed of embarrassment.

"It's ok, Sugar, just because a Talent is destined to us, doesn't mean it's not the outcome we expected."

"Was there a Talent you dreamt of being?"

"Harvest Talent, but it still works out just the same- I may not be one, but we all work together."

"I never thought of it like that."

"See, just because it isn't what we wanted, doesn't mean it would never work out in the end."

Gardenia sat surprised and thoughtful for a moment

"Come on, let's go to Dewdrop Vale, you can hangout with me and my friends"

"I don't know....Would they like me?"

"Of course they would, Silly Sweet, let's go"

Flying to Dewdrop Vale, and while on the way Gardenia and Pear learned so much about each other, what they liked, disliked; there was so much they had in common, it was like they were long, lost friends re-meeting. They also talked about, who was among the group they were going to meet for lunch.

Arriving in Dewdrop Vale was lo and behold, Skylar and Rachel, Violet- a Garden Talent that Gardenia has seen around the Hollow, but never spoke to, Blaire, a Harvest Talent, and Magenta and Perry, Baking Talents.

After spending the entire day, getting to know everyone and everyone wanting to know her, she was back at her Fairy House ready to fly out, but just before heading out, Gardenia threw away her unfinished Journal entry, thinking quietly to herself;

Maybe, some Tinker Talents or Perry, can find good use for it.

Closing the door behind her, she flew to Dewdrop Vale and arrived just before Sundown, watching the sunset with her new friends and siblings.

Gardenia, finally felt like she belonged and every year for her Arrival Anniversary, everyone gets together at Dewdrop Vale, sometimes switching up the location ideas to throw her a surprise party.

When it's time for Spring, Gardenia flies over the meadows with all her might, before she was just flying to do her Talent now she is flying with a purpose, not just making flowers bloom, but bringing forth the flowers that stand-out from the rest.

Roses are red,

Tulips are yellow,

No one can compare,

To the beauty that you bringforth

The End
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 07:04 , Processed in 0.148566 second(s), 46 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc