CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1072|Reply: 7

[Default] Hey Pixie Hollow what's new :))

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Winter-fast-flying fairy!

Credits
<
Post time 2022-3-9 12:45:10 | All posts |Dock
So yeah, I've not really been active here for over a year and a half now Lol...have there been any changes since 2020? Has 2.0 been updated or fixed back to being able to dress our characters and color like normal, etc? Any events still happening these days? Im curious...ive gone online and no one I know from the past is ever there either so XDD idk are any of my old friends still around. I miss this place. How is everyone?
I'd happily fly with you from the farthest reaches of the Never Arbor to the top of Torth Mountain if you asked.
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-3-9 12:55:30 | All posts
There indeed have been changes to 2.0 since 2020, but most aren't favourable in my opinion: only 47 wings to choose from, you can only get the home matching your talent or the home you already have, any new clothes you get won't stay in your inventory, changing facial features causes whitish irises, so if you haven't changed them yet, don't, also we've even fewer meadows and the place is even worse glitch-wise. On the other hand, 1.0 has improved a bit in that newer accounts can enter again, but all else is still pretty much the same.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2022-3-9 18:32:13 | All posts
Hi Fauna! Some players still enjoy going on 2.0 to make outfits because it has more clothing options than 1.0 but unfortunately it has some glitches that make having events on it difficult. We still meet up weekly on Fridays for FCF @8:30pm EST, have monthly full moon balls, and occasional movie nights and Holiday events. Outside of scheduled meet up times the game does tend to be quiet. Glad to "see" you, if you're ever free on Friday evening we'd love to catch up with you <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Winter-fast-flying fairy!

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2022-3-14 18:28:37 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2022-3-9 12:55
There indeed have been changes to 2.0 since 2020, but most aren't favourable in my opinion: only 47  ...

Thanks LOL I had my character saved in 2.0 thank goodness so I wont change it *sobbing noises* yeah I remember back when the game was down off of chrome for an entire year RIP thanks for the info LOL too bad they dont revert 2.0 to what it was before the anime faces came along LOOOLLLL

Comments

Anytime.  Post time 2022-3-14 19:28
I'd happily fly with you from the farthest reaches of the Never Arbor to the top of Torth Mountain if you asked.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-3-14 19:27:07 | All posts
FaunaAspenleaf replied at 2022-3-14 18:28
Thanks LOL I had my character saved in 2.0 thank goodness so I wont change it *sobbing noises* yea ...
And what's worse, sometimes glitches in 2.0 can leave you stuck in the same outfit no matter what you choose, case in point:

And I actually clicked on that cute red shirt I drew an arrow pointing to, which matched Tansy's rosy skirt a far deal better than that turquoise and muddy grey striped shirt she was stuck in!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userwarmheartedspecial honorary modminister

Post time 2022-3-19 16:43:40 | All posts
Welcome to the neighborhood!
Paprika Bumblewhisk, Rye Bumblewhisk, Donner Parsleyhill
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2022-3-19 18:10:27 | All posts
welcome back! sunday's the full moon ball in 1.0, info on it just posted.
and about 2.0 fixes...yall i dont think its getting patches this month. but 1.0 is as stable unstable as always!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-30 22:44 , Processed in 0.296738 second(s), 120 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc