[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2022-2-22 21:49:48 | All posts |Dock
Somewhere a baby laughed not once, not twice, but three times.

When the laughter floated to the Pixie Dust Tree, there three Pixies were formed.

Queen Clarion's welcoming gaze was upon them, two girls and a boy.

"Welcome to Pixie Hollow, young Pixies next is the biggest decision of all. These are talents, they determine who you are. choose wisely."

When the fairies made the emblems of their talents appear on the pedestal, each fairy either gave a smile, wink, or waved hello to the New Arrivals.

The new girl with reddish-brown hair went first, and shyly looked around her at all the different talents.

She went towards Tinker, but the hammer disappeared, she tried the dewdrop, but it burst.

She sighed sadly, and felt so embarrassed and didn't know what to do.

"It's ok little one, try again."

The other Pixies watched so anxiously wondering which talent she would try next, sighing sadly she went towards the pink flower.

The flower glowed brightly and the Garden Talents looked so happy, except for one or two.

"Congratulations little Pixie your speciality is a Garden Talent, I hope you grow and blossom into the most outstanding fairy in Pixie Hollow"

Nodding quietly at Queen Clarion,

The shy Pixie walked over to her brother and sister. Hugging them both at the same time, she feared she would not see them again.

"Good luck to you guys, I love you" hugging them one more time, she than walked over to the Garden Talents.

"It's ok Little Sugar"

A Fairy who's name she did not know hugged her, trying to help calm her down, but to no avail.

When her brother's turn was next he chose a Storm Talent, and it worked- he gave her a thumps up and went over to the others.

The other Storm Talents quickly treated him as one of their own.

Now it was her sister's turn, she tried a couple, but when they didn't work she tried the sunbeam and she had the biggest smile on her face.

She was also cheered for and hugged by the other Light Talents.

After the ceremony was over some of the Garden Talents, told her a hello, a congratulations or nothing at all, and left.

Only one Fairy stayed behind and that was her mentor, whom she come to know as Rosetta.

Repeating the same words from earlier;

"It's ok Little Sugar, sometimes it's hard for others to get used to New Arrivals, I will be there when you need me, come on let's go."

Flying away together, they went to Cherryblossom Heights and Rosetta helped her settle in her new Fairy Home, and stayed with her until Sundown.

Sighing, Gardenia snapped out of the memory of her Arrival Day.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 01:42 , Processed in 0.120222 second(s), 46 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc