Credits
<
Post time 2022-2-22 20:38:56 | All posts |Dock
Edited by MistyLove20 at 2022-2-22 20:55

Roses are red
Tulips are yellow

No one can compare

To the beauty that you bringforth

Sighing, to myself it's hard to be a Garden Talent at times. Rosetta's a wonderful mentor, but I can't help but wonder if this was meant for me.
See, I do like being a Garden Talent, but I've seen so many other things that I find more helpful instead of beautifying, but

Queen Clarion thinks this is the best talent for me, but it's not easy when everyone else is so much more how do I put it? Special?

I feel so different compared to special, maybe it's just me? Oh well, it's only been a week, and I haven't even made any friends yet.

I hope this changes soon, my Arrival Day wasn't exactly welcoming by some, unlike my twin sister Rachel and brother- we are triplets.

She's a Light Fairy that seems to have adjusted well, made many friends and very outgoing maybe I am shy?

Skylar, my brother, is a Storm Talent, and I've seen what they can do their very cool.

I do love them both, but wish they would be more understanding at times, I feel like they brag more than anything else, but it could just be excitement? I don't know.

I will be writing more tomorrow, right now I need to rest.

Love, Gardenia Roseblossom

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 11:40 , Processed in 0.132271 second(s), 46 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc