CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1239|Reply: 4

[Solved] what are the names of all the fabc exclusive meadows again?

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2022-1-26 05:32:26 | All posts |Dock
Having to pop into 1.0 to remember the name of a favorite meadow of ours gets tiring, ya see.

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2022-1-26 10:40:46 | All posts
Edited by MistyLove20 at 2022-1-26 10:42

Funny thing, I had come across two fairies in the Hollow and we were having this same difficulty, so to make some fun out of it (especially since we were a bit bored) we went exploring them. And I agree remembering them can be a challenge so let's see there is:

Rose Island, Mid-night, The Realm, Waterlily Pool, Xmas, Mystical Loft, Wonderland. In one of the main places there is a secret world, to get to the secret one (no name spoiler) you must find the room with the flying green pixies/dots, and click one. I believe this secret place is attached to Mid-night. Let me know how well my memory was and which ones I missed.

Personally, I feel that if you are in a conversation with someone the hardest ones to remember are Realm and Loft. I think it will be a great idea, when 2.0 is more closer to being completely updated if they can add these places/worlds as well. Or, keep the name but give them a grand 2.0 makeover
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-1-26 17:00:28 | All posts
From what I can recall, MistyLove20 named a few, but there's also Christmas land, Seashell Bay (the one with the huge turtle that leads to Underwater Wonderland when you click on the dolphin), St. Valentine's village and the place that looks like a chapel after you click on the red rotating heart and even Pixie Town, the Book Nook, the Pixie Dust Tree, Forested Pathlet, Fairy Circle and even a secret realm where you can create your own scene just by adding a picture you have on your computer. I'll have to look again to make sure I got the names of the exclusive meadows right. I even remember there being around 45 secret meadows, including the ones we named here, but that was a few versions of 2.0 and almost two years ago. Hope this helped.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2022-1-27 16:23:25 | All posts
Edited by MoonChildPotter at 2022-1-27 13:24

It's been a while for me. I happen to favor The Realm. There's Midnight, Rose Island, Waterlily Pool, Mystical Loft, The Realm, Seashell Bay, Fairy Circle that has a shop, Wonderland, Candy Land, there's a Christmas one I think,  and I'm sure I'm missing a couple. I think Wonderland or Candy Land, you follow the green lights or go through a portal to get to.
I believe Susie said they plan to add them to 2.0. They have more, she shared a picture of it. I'll add the thread when I find it!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-1-28 14:28:10 | All posts
There are currently eighteen meadows that normally weren't accessible in Pixie Hollow year round, including one that was in the original Hollow, and they are:

Winterhall (originally in the Hollow)
St. Vallentine's
The Celebration house (not the actual name, but...)
Seashell Bay
Mid-Night
Rose Island
Waterlily Pool (that one still has a glitch where if you fly to the blurry quarter of the scene, the rest turns black except the moving parts)
Mystical Loft (Sometimes connects to Candyland, also connected to Rose Island)

The Realm
Forested Pathlet (connects to Candyland sometimes, also connects to Seashell Bay, then Wonderland)

Fairy Circle
Pixie Dust tree (still available in 2.0)
Wonderland (connected to Seashell Bay)
Candyland (Mystical Loft and Forested Pathlet are your safest bets in decreasing order to reach it)
Pixie Town
Christmas town (connects to Winterhall)
Book Nook
A custom scene where you can make your own scenery with a picture on your computer

Hope this helped!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 02:47 , Processed in 0.147035 second(s), 96 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc