[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2022-1-21 20:57:59 | All posts |Dock
Hi guys, I have some server and in-game related questions, I don't play in-the-game much, so please don't think my questions are rude or degratory I know that the admins and mods work very hard to make the game as OG Pixie Hollow has can be done. I'm mainly curious at what directions the game is being taken for people like me that is more "old school" and "traditional gaming"

1. I know that 2.0 is better than 1.0, but for me they both still seem glitchy and un-completed, I have heard of servers that are very updated and stuff like (example 1.3, 2.1 etc.) from past threads I'm sure there is more updated servers but I would like to know how I can find them.

2. In 1.0 Neville's New Homes isn't opened at all, however in 2.0 the sign is done and it's enterable but it's endless loading is that store still being worked on? I understand if it is due to all the new talents added to the game, and I'm sure people want to see some anime designs like at Schelly's Hair Salon etc.

3. Is there going to be any Quest givers? If so I have some suggestions about this, since there was the original 5 and than later on Kit and.. I think Marina?.. Why not add Slate to Evergreen Overlook (due to his clothing style and being a Sparrowman), Sweet Pea in Cherryblossom Heights or so Rosetta won't have to share (lol) and to be a bit different add Sweet Pea to Springtime Orchard, as for Lyric add her as a Quest giver in the Fairytale Theater.

4. Is there going to be any minigames in the game? Like Bubble Bounce, Harvest Hustle etc.? Or any proper forum games?

5. Is there also going to be Badges?

I'm sorry for such detail I appreciate anyone answering me, to be more clear I saw threads of more advanced fairies who seem to know exactly where to go in servers to get better clothing, furniture and seemed to have more access to areas in the game etc. when I tried to find the same my search wasn't well and I admit I was too embarrassed to ask at the time, thank you for any information about updates and future progress.  

Again thank you for answering my questions and helping me I hope I wasn't too much of a bother

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 07:28 , Processed in 0.119031 second(s), 46 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc