[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2022-1-21 09:39:34 | All posts |Dock
This character whose secret name is Priscilla is based on me as a dreamer and ocean lover, however accidentally I incorporated my favorite dancer/ballerina, Lindsay Stirling. Hope you enjoy

Here she comes again   
Why does she do it?
Who is she?
How does she do it?

Everyone wants to know who I am, I am no one
I am not someone who was but who is
I am like a ghost
I am here then I'm not
This is me...

It was just another day on the mysterious island of Laguna Reef, a small island with only a few villagers and one strange girl that is considered homeless that stays near the beautiful, golden beaches and the brightest aquamarine part of the ocean, nobody knows how she does it but she eats well and knows how to take care of herself.
She holds her head up high, with the sounds of her fingers and bow dancing across her violin. One of the few things that have truly meant anything to her. The sound of the music dancing in the air with her as if she had an imaginary partner.  
Her mind wanders far and wide, and her heart is as deep as the ocean that watches her and when the waves come up on the sand in a waving motion it's like it's also dancing with her, the air however is like her pilot and guides her while she moves.
Nature and her violin have always been her deepest loves and her dance partners. They keep her from feeling lonely. Many believe she is lost, that may be true that her mind wanders to the farthest of places.
However that's only part of her, the truth be known is that she isn't lost but she is found. She is found in the places where her happiness rises as high as the sun and clouds.
She’s almost like a mermaid on land, but instead, she doesn’t want to be here on the shores, she wants to disappear into the waters and swim as far as she can go with her lucky violin in hand. The ocean and the violin is what keep her steady on her dancing toes.
The people around her think of her as a friendly ghost. One day when they wish to hear her beautiful melodies, they try to seek her.
Only to not be able to find her for a spell, she comes and goes as she pleases like the dancing clouds.
When she returns, it’s almost as if she never leaves until she disappears again they assume she does it in the cloak of night, until on occasion they can hear those beautiful melodies and think she must have trouble sleeping.
With the smile on her face and her long auburn hair flowing in the wind as she moves with each step and each rhythmic sound flowing in the air there has always been a question hidden in deep secret about her

Is she a dancing lost girl or a found girl who loves to dance?