Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
Post time 2022-1-7 01:14:43 | All posts |Dock
Fairies and sparrowmen... I shall now present my entry for beanytomo's 12 Days of Christmas Challenge!

Behold, my outfits!

Attempt #3.png

Please ignore the way my individual pictures are shown, I've always had this weird black background issue even though it's still considered a transparent picture.

DAY 1: UGLY SWEATER

This one was really difficult for me to complete... I spent way too long deciding which sweater to pick and an even longer time deciding which colors looked the worst. I eventually threw something together.

Day 1.png

DAY 2: REINDEER

I decided to make a nice cozy reindeer-inspired outfit. If I could, I would definitely wear this in winter!

Day 2.png

DAY 3: HOLIDAY BARBIE

At first I had no idea what a Holiday Barbie was, however, after I looked it up I realized that I actually owned one of them – the 2006 Holiday Barbie! This is my interpretation of it – I thought the skirt I chose was creative!

Day 3 - Transparent.png

DAY 4: NARNIA

Watching Narnia with you guys was a lot of fun, especially since I haven't seen it before then! I chose to do Mr. Tumnus.

Day 4 - Transparent.png

DAY 5: GINGERBREAD

A gingerbread-inspired outfit with slight candy-cane touches, what else could scream Christmas other than this outfit?

Day 5.png

DAY 6: CHRISTMAS CAFÉ

I went with a softer shade of green for the sweater... I thought it looked much more like a winter-inspired sweater!

Day 6.png

DAY 7: NUTCRACKER

I'm not too familiar with the Nutcracker, but I thought creating an outfit based off of this rat king character would be a fun challenge.

Day 7.png

DAY 8: FLANNEL

This one was my personal favorite one to do... uh, not because I'm biased at all... heh heh...

Day 8.png

DAY 9: WHITE OR GREEN CHRISTMAS

Rain. I'm beginning to think snow is a myth.

Day 9.png

DAY 10: OLD OR FAV TOY

My first ever favorite toy – that I still have to this day for memory keepsake – was this black bear (I know the outfit is brown, I thought it represented the bear a lot better). I also added a heart necklace because his name was Heart!

Day 10.png

DAY 11: RED & GREEN

I would like to point out that this outfit contains two undyeable items: the rose headband and the green necklace. And I still managed to make a fabulous outfit out of it. Impressed? Me neither.

Day 11.png

DAY 12: NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS BALL

I think gold is a nice Christmas theme that is sometimes overlooked by the ideal red-and-green theme. So I tailored a golden-based outfit to accentuate that.

Day 12.png

That is the end of the collection! Again, please ignore the terrible quality of the pictures. I'm glad I was able to put these out finally since I forgot to do so last year.

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-1-7 10:27:32 | All posts
Those outfits are amazing! As for the black background, that happens when you include transparent pictures as attachments, believe me.

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2022-1-7 01:48:39 | All posts
Pieeeee I love all of your takes on the themes! I am jealous of the 2.0 umbrella haha, I love your Mr. Tumnus!
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2022-1-7 13:33:27 | All posts
For the 2006 Holiday Barbie, I forgot to include that I had the ORNAMENT and not the doll. The ornament still had the exact same design!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2022-1-7 13:36:44 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2022-1-7 10:27
Those outfits are amazing! As for the black background, that happens when you include transparent pi ...

Thank you! Also thank you for explaining the black backgrounds. The black backgrounds drive me crazy, haha!

Comments

Couldn't agree more! If only the backgrounds were truly transparent even as attachments.  Post time 2022-1-17 22:22
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 08:34 , Processed in 0.264577 second(s), 97 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc