Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2022-1-6 18:47:14 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Blue_Hiraeth at 2022-1-6 17:51

Hi! These are my entries for the 12 Days of Christmas contest hosted by Margo : ) Thank you so much Margo for hosting these outfit competitions, they are so so so much fun and your original collections are just utterly breathtaking D': Alright here we go, I hope you enjoy my interpretations of the themes! (I used 1.0 for all my outfits because I'm scared of the 2.0 glitches haha)

zz.jpg

Day 1: Ugly Sweater

Unfortunately there are limited long sleeve options in 1.0 so it's short sleeved but it has fluffy pom-poms so I'm pretty sure it counts as a sweater ;p

1.png

Day 2: Reindeer

I don't know if anyone else knows about this movie but I did an outfit to mimic Annabelle's reindeer transformation from the movie "Annabelle's Wish"

2.png 2.jpg

Day 3: Holiday Barbie

This is the 2008 Holiday Barbie, a style also featured in the Barbie Christmas Carol Movie. I leaned a bit more to the movie interpretation of the dress : )

3.png 3.jpg 3.2.jpg

Day 4: Narnia

I did the Professor! Just to be weird haha. My beard's a little more exaggerated and apparently the Professor needs to fix some holes in his pants but attempts were made xP

4.png

Day 5: Gingerbread

I went for a classic gingerbread woman kind of vibe : ) (Run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread woman! ;D )

5.png

Day 6: Christmas Café

I went for a little bit more of a home baker vibe but I'm sure there's a cafe somewhere that would let me wear bunny slippers to work right? (The necklace and cheek heart are meant to be flour marks)

6.png

Day 7: Nutcracker

Ok ok I know the rule was ONE entry per theme so mishmash these together into one because I couldn't decide which character to do Dx This is Clara & Eric from the Barbie Nutcracker : )

7.3.png 7.jpg

Day 8: Flannel

I cheated slightly with this look and green screened myself a flannel pattern because 1.0 has limited plaid options xP I went for a simple cozy cold weather kind of vibe : )

8.png

Day 9: White or Green Christmas

I decided to go for a warm weather Christmas look to give a shout out to those living in southern climates for the Holidays (My pose blocked my ribbon anklet, rude)

9.png

Day 10: Old/Fav Toy

More Barbie references haha, Anneliese from the Princess and the Pauper movie was my favorite Barbie Doll

10.png 10.jpg

Day 11: Red & Green

Ok I decided to be sassy and dressed in the color that color blind people see when they look at red and green

11.png 11.jpg

Day 12: Night Before Christmas Ball

I played with a couple options for this and settled on this combo, I liked the dress's embellished look and how the red and white accents came together

12.png

And that's it! Thank you again for hosting Margo, I was super bummed I wasn't able to get in entries for last year's spring fling so I'm glad I got another outfit-making opportunity! This was so much fun!!! Happy Holidays & New Year everyone!

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-1-6 20:18:36 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2022-1-17 22:25
Although I am definitely not colourblind, red/green isn't the only colourblindness out there. There's also red blindness, green blindness, violet blindness, the almost total colourblindness which still allows for brown and achromatic sight, or greyscale only. Come to think of it, that green does look a little greener than some red/green blind can see. As for the whole 'so hard to pick one', I can definitely relate, as with the editing and the Barbies.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-1-17 22:24:56 | All posts
The 2008 Barbie design captivated me so much I decided, why not try drawing different outfits for my characters on FairyABC? One day...

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 09:41 , Processed in 0.174999 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc