Do you know why? About the 2 fairy sites 'merging'

[Copy url]
My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2022-1-6 15:04:19 | All posts |Dock
Hi so I'm pretty sure many of you have heard of the other PH remake (WTP. hopefully I can mention it here). Well apparently FairyABC is not allowed to be talked about in there and I wonder why? Both are such small places and the other site is still under construction. I've known about them for over a year now.
The concept seems silly to me. Imagine there being 2 club penguin remakes because they want to form some imaginary "rivalry" between them. At the end of the day we want our nostalgic game back. Did the mods have a falling back or? I don't need the gossip I'm just wondering what the so-called rivalry is about.

I was scared about making this thread because some might think it's inciting gossip which it's not. I just want to know why there is a divide and why merging seems to be not an option for the 2 sites.

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-1-6 16:16:24 | All posts
Totally understandable is your concern of the other Pixie Hollow Remake you mentioned. I've been there and apparently they are SpeedChat or SpeedChat Plus only, while Fairy ABC is a little more open as long as we're still careful what we say. Still, I don't see why the two would merge since they're each built by a different team.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-1-6 18:49:15 | All posts
I mean their discord group, you're not allowed to mention "other PH remakes" at all aka FairyABC since this is the only other one. Like mentioning the name FairyABC or anything about it is strictly against the rules. But mentioning other remakes like CP is allowed.

I find that strange it's as if even if they decided not to merge their teams.. can't both sites coexist?Merging makes sense to me personally if they both have the same goal, to recreate a specific site. And PH/Disney Fairies lovers is already a small tight-knit community to begin with.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2022-1-6 20:24:22 | All posts
daintypanda replied at 2022-1-6 18:49
I mean their discord group, you're not allowed to mention "other PH remakes" at all aka FairyABC sin ...
I honestly wish I could help further, but I am not a part of any Discord. The furthest I can add is consider asking someone that has a Discord account with any of the Pixie Hollow remakes mentioned; I'm sure they can offer further insight on the subject.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 08:22 , Processed in 0.129190 second(s), 77 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc