Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2021-12-13 21:35:16 | All posts |Dock
Hello Fairy Friends!

A few months ago I held the Spring Fling Contest and last year the12 Days Of Christmas Outfits Contest here on the forums. I had a blast doing it so I thought I'd do another one just in time for the holidays! It's easy all you gotta do is make an outfit that fits the given 12 themes and post them to the forums! You can participate for all 12 days or pick your favs! You can post them all in one thread, reply here, or on separate days/threads. You can use 1.0 and/or 2.0 to make your outfits, however, please submit only ONE outfit per theme to keep it fair. Thank you <3 Winners for each theme will be chose after New Years so you have now until January 6th to post your outfits. I can't wait till see what you come up with!

Here's my own collection for the 12 Days, they were so fun to make <3 I hope you enjoy them and find them inspirational for your own outfits.
12Days.png

Day 1: Ugly Sweater
Ugly sweaters have become quite popular when it comes to the holidays. I wanted to make a crazy outfit with lots of colors and patterns to replicate the look
xday1.png

Day 2: Reindeer
Reindeer are a Christmas classic, dress up as one! The feather head piece are supposed to be antlers lol
xday2.png

Day 3: Holiday Barbie
Every year they have a special holiday Barbie, I never had one growing up, but they're all so pretty! I wanted to have my Barbie look be blue since that isn't as common as some of the other colors.
xday3.png

Day 4: Narnia
In honor of our movie night the other night of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe I dressed as Prince Caspian from the second Narnia movie! And technically Narnia does have a Christmas so it's on brand! Dress as a character from the Narnia series or inspired by a location
xday4.png

Day 5: Gingerbread
I never cook gingerbread but I do think they're really cute. Dress up in what you think you would look like as a gingerbread!
xday5.png

Day 6: Christmas Cafe
What would you wear if you worked at a Christmas themed cafe? This skirt is one of my favorites and I'm always looking for an excuse to wear cake on my head lol
xday6.png

Day 7: Nutcracker
The Nutcracker is also a Christmas classic. Make an outfit inspired from one of the characters or songs! My look is inspired by Clara (Barbie's) Sugar Plum Fairy look at the end of Barbie Nutcracker!
xday7.png

Day 8: Flannel
Flannel is quite poplar in the winter months, create a flannel look!
xday8.png

Day 9: White or Green Christmas
Predict if you'll have a white or green Christmas! Of course some geographical locations won't have both possibilites, so you could dress as one you would like to have! I dressed in white because I'm hoping for one. Hope I don't jinx myself
xday9.png

Day 10: Old or Fav Toy
Dress as a toy you had from your childhood, it could be a favorite or just something you remember having. I dressed as Hailey Honey she was one of the Sodapop Pets I had growing up. She was a pink baby cat that smelled like honey! I wish I had more of them all the Sodapop Pets were super cute!
xday10.png

Day 11: Red & Green
Make a fashionable outfit using only red & greens! I made this outfit on a whim but I think it ended up being one of my favorites!
xday11.png

Day 12: Night Before Christmas Ball
You've been invited to a Christmas Ball the night before! What glamorous outfit are you going to wear?
xday12.png
That's the collection! I hope you enjoyed! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! <3

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-12-14 08:57:11 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-12-14 09:00
I think I may already have at least two of those concepts ready, but I'll show them in a later response pertaining to this when I've readied the rest.

Edit: Fair warning: any 2.0 fairies I use have an excellent chance of being edited before display and even the 1.0 fairies could too, if that's okay.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2021-12-15 20:45:56 | All posts
Oh my word Mango all of these are just utterly phenomenal W-O-W. I just want to gush for an hour over this beauty D': The time and detail you put into each outfit is above and beyond perfection and your edits are impeccably lovely <333 It was so fun to see everyone's takes on the 12 days last year and I was bummed I wasn't able to participate in the spring fling. I can't wait to put together some new fashions for this year's themes! Thank you so much for sharing your looks and hosting the contest!!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-12-18 15:27:31 | All posts
Here are my takes so far, done between Pearl, Silver, Magnolia and Onyx:
This is one REALLY ugly sweater!.png

Of the three concepts I tried for the Ugly Sweater, this was the ugliest I could come up with because why recolour anything when you can make a completely no-recolour outfit that won't match at all? Pearl normally wouldn't wear this, though.

Sil the jaunty reindeer.png
When life refused to give Silver antlers, but she got instead a pair of animal ears and two sets of brown feathers, she fashioned this piece together inspired by reindeer! Unfortunately this combo can only be garnered through editing.

Silver dressed as 1999 Holiday Barbie.png

You can't go wrong basing a Holiday Barbie from one you already had in your childhood, case in point the 1999 Holiday Barbie inspiration.

Pearl&#039;s take on gingerbread.png
Pearl looked simply sweet in this funsational gingerbread-inspired outfit! She really liked the purple touches in the outfit and even a little pink in the flowers!

The Rat Princess closeup.png
What if the Rat King adopted a lovely Rat Princess that loved ballet? I think this outfit Silver picked for the theme fits that possibility quite well.

For when you want it green and white at once.png
Onyx couldn't decide between white or green, so she figured, why not have both? Snow for white, background in green. What could possibly go amiss?

Mermaid ballet photographer.png
Magnolia came dressed as three toys I had growing up: a camera (the camera I still have, but is not really a toy), a ballerina (still have) and a mermaid doll (used to have). Yes, I did have to edit the skirt to flare out in a more marmaid-esque fashion.

Minty Christmas closeup.png
Pearl has on more green than red in her usual gown style, but what better way for her to celebrate red and green?

Magnolia Christmas Gala.png
Finally, I have Magnolia in a gown you can also get in 1.0, but the 1.0 version is sleeveless. Also, a poinsettia barrette and green shimmery purse are nice accents to a Wintry Blue gown perfect for Christmas in Formalwear.

Once I've decided on Narnia, the Christmas Cafe and Flannel, I'll show those too, in a way each sister got three outfits displayed. Also, until we can choose facial feature colours in 2.0 again, the 2.0 faces made in 2021 and beyond would have to be edited to display colours.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-12-19 17:05:42 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-12-18 15:27
Here are my takes so far, done between Pearl, Silver, Magnolia and Onyx:
And the last three are:

Lucy Pevensie inspired boots.png

The Lucy Pevensie inspired apparrel that Onyx donned. I felt Lucy Pevensie's clothes would be a better fit for Narnia because it reflects how she's grown, but the boots had to be edited from a previous 2.0 outfit capture so said boots woul be over the trouser cuffs.

Minty Christmas Cafe.png

Magnolia's Christmas cafe apparrel reflected both Christmas and the fact that she was a Fast Tinker, not to mention that the tea tray helped the look say Cafe, not just Bakery.

Blueflanel.png
Finally, the blue flannel combo that truth be told, looked a little more creative in my opinion given that thetop was plaider than anything else and had puffy sleeves. Oh, and I threw in a striped tie and colourful belt for good measure.

And that wraps up my 12 Days of Christmas 2021.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2021-12-22 03:51:01 | All posts
Edited by electrospider78 at 2021-12-21 23:52

file:///C:/Users/lizmi/Downloads/myfairy(1).jpg

myfairy(1).jpg i made an outfit for the christmas cafe~ i just went nuts on the candycane and tree vibes.

Comments

Looks wonderful! The stripe skirt is perfect candy cane vibes! Thx for participating <3  Post time 2021-12-22 14:47
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-12-22 16:04:57 | All posts
Y'all's outfits all look so cool!

Comments

thank you!  Post time 2021-12-27 20:50
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 19:36 , Processed in 0.220479 second(s), 127 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc