16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-12-3 22:02:09 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-12-3 22:15
Foxglove Glitterbeam here. I'm going to level with you right now: I've heard many a tale involving wolves, foxes, rabbits and other wildlife that somehow gained enough sentience to appear almost as hominids, but I kid you not, last night I dreamt of a fox... a purple one at that! I remember seeing this purple fox and she had two gloves, the larger one bluer than the smaller, plus they were both left gloves! Clearly this fox was on a mission to return the left gloves to their owners, only to realise that I was the purple fox! Then it hit me: perhaps the fox with a pair of left gloves represents my first name, which is Foxglove because, of course. Anyway, that was the weirdest yet realest animal dream I can remember having because a fox with a pair of left gloves, one smaller than the other? Strange. Anyway, here's to imagination for storytime. Bye-bye for today!

Edit: I wanted to add a picture of a purple fox guarding two left gloves by keeping said gloves under one of her paws, but I'm still trying to figure out the workings of editing these threads and replies, ergo that'll have to wait.

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2021-12-10 10:51:40 | All posts

As promised, the purple fox with two left gloves. I tried some of those so-called fox character makers I've heard of back on the Mainland, but not a one gave me the results I wanted, so I had Silver from 1.0 draw this for me. She's almost as good an artist as Primrose (2.0)! By the by, I had to put this in a reply.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 16:37 , Processed in 0.125856 second(s), 54 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc