16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-11-27 08:56:23 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-11-30 10:37
Yesterday as I was playing 2.21 (is it still called that?) I noticed that whenever I tried to change either the skirt (Hickory, alt account) or the shirt (Tansy, this account), all that changed was the colour of the skirt or shirt, I tried again with Tansy's shirt, but the same results happened. All my other fairies' outfits worked as they should've, case in point the following screenshots for Tansy:

the arrow points to what I chose.png

I chose this red shirt the arrow points too, but got a taupe and sky blue version of the striped one instead.

here too.png
Then I chose this red and pink shirt, but wound up with tan and red stripes instead.

and even here.png
And this last screencap shows that I picked the Queen of Hearts shirt, but got Nevergold and grey stripes instead.

On my second account (Curious533), Hickory was stuck in this one skirt with a bow tied around the waist even after selecting other outfit pieces yesterday. I've had this glitch before, but it never lasted this long. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Edit: I now have screencaps of Hickory's dilemma too, and for the record, I wish I were kidding. I will include these while the thread is still open.

Edit 2: I'm still learning how to edit threads, ergo I had to make a reply first, then copy said reply. Apologies in advance for any duplicates.

I wanted the blue feathery skirt, but got the brown one with fuchsia sash instead...

And the wintry skirt, but got the pale yellow instead...

And even this pretty navy skirt, but landed a brown skirt again, this time a slightly lighter brown with a black sash.

Again, all items I pointed to I actually clicked and not a one can be recoloured, but still this can-only-change-colour glitch remains. I really wish I were kidding.

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2021-11-30 10:31:11 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-11-30 10:35
My apologies for posting this as a reply instead of the thread proper, but I'm still learning how to edit threads.

I wanted THIS skirt.png

I wanted the blue feathery skirt, but got the brown one with fuchsia sash instead...

And THIS one.png

And the wintry skirt, but got the pale yellow instead...

And even THIS pretty one.png
And even this pretty navy skirt, but landed a brown skirt again, this time a slightly lighter brown with a black sash.

Again, all items I pointed to I actually clicked and not a one can be recoloured, but still this can-only-change-colour glitch remains. I really wish I were kidding.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 05:38 , Processed in 0.183844 second(s), 57 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc