1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Jimin's Garden

Credits
<
Post time 2021-11-6 20:16:04 | All posts |Dock
Dear diary,
Today, I decided after staying cooped up in my house from that fairy flu, that it was time to go for a stroll in nature again. Besides, I needed to pick up my weekly Dust. I haven’t been for a refill in days!
Who needs shoes? Even on a day like this when the chill glazes your cheeks, stepping in the cold grass is a perfect compliment to the fresh air. I spent a lot of time sitting on a green-carpeted branch, munching on my acorn stew. I need to find out who keeps making all this delicious food! As the imaginary music filled my ears, I watched the notes trickle over the golden-tipped leaves as they danced in the wind, dangling my feet in the air.
My Wonderous Adventure in the Exom Forest
I never thought I would fly all the way over here. But I couldn’t stop myself. I can’t stand it when I’m curious. The wind practically blew me all the way over to the main island. The big one. Where humans live! I never knew how the tides could sway. The beach on Exom is so big! And the trees too! Those have got to be the tallest trees I’ve ever seen!
I heard through the vine that many of us fairies come from this forest. It is quite the long journey for a laugh. That’s one thing that makes me and the other fairies so special.
I wonder what it would be like if I just walked everywhere. Like this? This is quite a bit of work. Having to step over everything, taking such long strides, climbing over every moss-covered tree root? I couldn’t imagine what it’d be like for everything to be so much bigger than you and not be able to fly. It looks like the leaf fairies have their work cut out for them. Wow, and explaining all these sticky green things all over my clothes to my friends was an adventure in itself. I felt like I was getting sucked into the ground in the Exom forest, the floor was so soft.
But it was suddenly not soft. It was made of cobbles as big as me. A roughly-hewn staircase sprouted out of the fallen leaves and sprigs. There were these spring flower tones: pinks, reds, unusual for this time of year. But…there was a house! A tiny house made of an acorn. I gazed down the staircase in awe to find more houses on each steppe! There were fairies who lived here! I trod carefully down the winding rope bridge, which needed a new coat of white paint. An empty chair made of rusty metal sat next to a cobble garden wall.
On the next steppe, a leafy-looking house with a pink flower roof the size of a hut. When I knocked, I found it ceramic, teapot material. And I heard no answer but the wind sussurating through the bushes, trees by comparison to me. Now that I was looking at this secret enclave, I found how unkempt the shrubbery was. It looked like no one had swept in weeks! Leaves were practically swallowing the yellow acorn building. Picket fences were fallen, metal chairs toppled by the autumn winds.
No one was home, but I had no idea for how long.
As excitement beat fast in my heart, so did chivalry through my veins. So my hands and wings began to work accordingly, I raised the fences again, set the chairs back at their table, and even found the strength to put a stone wall back in its place. Who knew Jimin was strong enough to lift houses?! Whoever comes back to find their village fixed will have me to thank!
I admire the craftsmanship of their stonemasonry. And how well-preserved their pumpkin houses are. Pumpkins have always been my favorite.
Now that I’m back home, I feel like I want to go back to that place. Just to check if anyone has found what I’ve done. I feel nostalgic for a place I’ve never known until today. Although disappointed to find myself lonely on this endeavor, I can’t help but smile!
Also, I had a run-in with a squirrel. And his friend. There are many more squirrels on Exom than Fairy Island. Those rascals are really fast!
I finally came back home when my nose got all stuffed up again. I waste a lot of Pixie Dust from sneezing. I’m going to take another hot bath and treat myself to another acorn cap of pumpkin-spiced tea!
6 of the Blue Month, Year 5

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-11-14 13:54:07 | All posts
Serendipity129 replied at 2021-11-14 02:30
I did indeed take these photos and I treasure them dearly. The forest is one of my favorite places ...
(nods in respect) If we had a nodding emoticon or emoji, I'd use that here because, storytelling in photography.

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-11-10 09:45:38 | All posts
What a nice story! By the by, looks like you either took the photos yourself or got permission to use those photos since they fit the diary entry so well!

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Jimin's Garden

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-11-14 02:30:22 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-11-10 07:45
What a nice story! By the by, looks like you either took the photos yourself or got permission to us ...

I did indeed take these photos and I treasure them dearly. The forest is one of my favorite places beside Prince Taehyung's cave!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 04:45 , Processed in 0.295067 second(s), 83 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc