Pesky bugs... how do I fix?

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-10-5 23:06:25 | All posts |Dock
Hi. Just made a fairy and was finding some pesky bugs in the game. I am aware that the game is in progress, so forgive me if I'm new here.
As my initial fairy was not able to change appearance from the default, I tried changing my appearance at the salon, but the Save button does not appear to do anything, I am rather stuck in default mode.
Many shops I seem to be able to enter but when I try I end up just loading forever until I refresh the page. Are some shops simply not ready and if so, which ones?
I did manage to buy an outfit, but I have no idea if the petals, sticks, and other items I can collect are actual currency anymore. Is there a point to collecting them anymore? Do they have another purpose now or is that still on it's way?

And thanks for remaking Pixie Hollow, I missed this place a lot.
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Winter-fast-flying fairy!

Credits
<
Post time 2021-10-9 14:39:34 | All posts
Hi there! Welcome to pixie hollow. Yes these are bugs / incompleted shops etc. Since the last update to 2.0 (now main version) appearances and such cannot be changed from the default. If you want to dress your character I suggest playing version 1.0 for now (found in the top left there is a button for it) you may have to run a server if there is none already in use. I haven't played in a while so idk how up to date my knowledge is. Im super glad there are new players in the game & I can't wait to fly with everyone again soon.
I'd happily fly with you from the farthest reaches of the Never Arbor to the top of Torth Mountain if you asked.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-20 04:48 , Processed in 0.218199 second(s), 55 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc