CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 892|Reply: 2

[Default] Discovery of Mer-people Spoiler!

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-9-30 09:38:45 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Lilly1234 at 2021-9-30 13:48

Hello everyone! This is my very first thread, I have decided that I want to start making stories, even ones that aren't related to fairies or sparrow men. I will start off with a fairy and sparrow men related story. You guessed it! "Discovery of Mer-people" is the first story I will create, and put on this forum. This story consists of 2-3 parts.

Here is the spoiler: Two best friends, Lilly (who is a light fairy) and CC (who is an animal fairy and the character who will be telling the story). They have some duties to perform, in the meantime, something goes very wrong! Those two fairies are part of a mission to the mainland to solve this problem, while doing their mission..they met the mysterious creatures they thought were just myths..looks like they'll have to team up to solve each other's problems. Thank you for your time in reading this. Whenever I post another thread it will be part one of this story, or any updates on how long it may take, perhaps in 1-2 days I will put part one on the forum.
My relations6

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
Post time 2021-9-30 18:53:10 | All posts
Ooh, that sounds really interesting! Make sure you post your story in the Fantasy Pad forum!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Jimin's Garden

Credits
<
Post time 2021-9-30 21:16:54 | All posts
I can't wait to read it! You know I'm a lover of merpeople!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 06:06 , Processed in 0.140929 second(s), 69 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc