16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-9-13 20:56:10 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-9-13 21:05
I'm not quite certain about how often is too often to post, especially since there used to be a specific answer here (I read maybe one a day, but I need a more specific answer), but now it's gone and I want to know:

1. How often is a safe frequency to post so I don't go overboard again?

2. How do blogs work here?

3. Do blogs take up any of my disk quota here?

4. Are there any steps I can take to avoid spamming in the future so no one else has to learn this the hard way?

Any answers I greatly thank you for.

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2021-9-14 23:50:34 | All posts
| I'm sure every post being added into the forums consumes certain amount of data, especially if said posts contain pictures (which explains the size limit).
| Before it is like 3 posts per member everyday but to be honest, there aren't a lot of posts lately so it helps if there is some traffic.
| Blogs work like threads except it shows up on your page instead of the main forum page. It can be viewed publicly but it is not much seen by other users since forum pages can be tricky to navigate at first. I have a dedicated link button on my page for my blog in-case anyone wants to see and I just write some nonsense there sometimes lol
| Lastly, you can limit your posts per day or so? Like I said in the previous thing, you can try out posting max of 3-4 threads with 2 of them containing pics or other media (if you have) and the other half with your questions and text posts. Either way, me or the other staff members check some of the threads before approval and we'll tell you when one is posting too much for the day. Hope this helps! :' )
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
 Author| Post time 2021-9-15 15:47:06 | All posts
Thank you so much! I know I've been posting a little too frequently lately, but I wasn't as aware of that as I should've been given that I've been here almost two years. As I mentioned, I'm trying to be a little more careful of what I post and how often so I don't end up finding out the hard way what happens to spammers here.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 23:42 , Processed in 0.156901 second(s), 68 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc