CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 692|Reply: 0

How to rescind a draft thread you wrote without magic (open threads only!)

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-9-7 17:52:01 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-9-7 17:56

Okay, if anyone has ever seen the How to delete a thread post written years ago and featured at the top, you'll know that method requires you to buy magic. I'd sooner recommend this method for a draft thread than one awaiting approval, but here goes. By the by, this is only for open threads.

1. If the thread can still be edited and accessed, but hasn't yet been published, click under My, then Posts, then Filter, then Drafts.
2. Select the draft you want to remove, then click the Edit button.
3. Click Additional Options.
4. You will see a red button saying Delete Post (the words are red).
4a. Important! Make certain you won't regret the deletion!
5. Assuming you won't regret the deletion, confirm.
6. That thread will not be available to see at all anymore, not even in your thread list!

Again, make sure the thread is still a draft because if it's already been published, your credits and coins will go down a little. Also, please remember that mods and up sometimes have to check your threads if you use certain trigger words to trigger the moderation requirement or if you take a little too long in the thread. Oh, and once your thread is closed, if you still don't want to use magic, you can either leave it until a moderator and up decides it needs to go or risk rescinding credits and coins.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-26 06:32 , Processed in 0.234073 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc