16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-9-7 07:22:02 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-9-10 20:35

Apparently as of this month we can forget about using imgbb anymore, as evidenced by the amount of broken links I found. Will update as needed, but first, the album images. Here goes:

If the image is in your album
1. Wherever you see an imgbb link that no longer works, open Edit Post and you'll probably see everything in the default font Tahoma, default size and black ink, along with other difficult text.
2. Click on your avatar next to your group level and you'll be directed to your account page.
3. Make sure your album block is visible, afterwards, click there.
4. If you have at least one custom album, click on an album containing the image you wish to replace link-wise.
5. Click through the album until you find the image you want.
6. Click the image, then View Original Image.
7. You will see the image with the link. Highlight that link, copy and paste where your previous image link was, between the two {img} indicators. I'm using the wrong brackets here to avoid triggering any issues, but the brackets should look like [ and ].
8. Once the link has been replaced, save your thread again.
9. If your thread had to be approved first, wait for a new approval. If it was either published without the need for approval or a draft, you're done.

Again, I will update this thread as needed for attachments once I figure the steps while I can.

Clarification: Update as a new thread if too late I figure out the attachments.

Post clarification Edit: The BBcodes work again for some reason, but I'm definitely still leaving this thread up as long as I can.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 06:43 , Processed in 0.203844 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc