16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-9-4 19:55:32 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-9-7 17:39
Okay, remember when I told you about Pearl having her cavities fixed? Well, to make sure she never gets another cavity, I decided we needed to eat a little healthier, ergo I decided to make some aubergine pancakes for breakfast. Guess how Pearl took it?

If you said she didn't like that, you're righter than rain. Pearl still doesn't like most veggies, but at least she now likes tomatoes, which are technically a fruit, but not as sweet as most other fruits. Oh, and she also likes creamy potatoes made into fun little shapes, namely unicorns. There's also rice, which is healthier in Neverland than the Mainland anymore, pasta, which is healthier in Pixie Hollow than the mainland anymore and even...

Sweet potato pancakes with smily faces on them!

Too bad most other veggies Pearl still finds yucky. Oh well.

Edit: Why aren't my pictures loading here? They loaded yesterday.

Edit 2: If the pictures still aren't showing, my apologies, but something seems to have gone off when uploading the pics.

Edit 3: I hope I'm doing this right because I'm trying to copy the links to pictures in my albums into this thread while I still can.

Edit 4: All links now image album links instead of imgbb links.

Edit 5: Hope this is my last edit to this thread, but even with the BBcodes working again, I'm still leaving the album versions here.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-23 12:24 , Processed in 0.196330 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc