16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-8-31 13:41:06 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-9-6 05:05

Imagine if you will an Animal Scout that had lost her wings, but not her incredibly strong animal empathy.

When she still had wings, she would help feed the squirrels acorns, making sure said acorns were healthy.

She would help her fellow Animal Scout wake up so said friend wouldn't be late for the mission.

And the two Animal Scouts even teamed up for the Pixie Hollow Games.

But one day she made two horrid discoveries...

At one point she was wingless and her firefly was gone.

Her wings eventually returned as did her firefly...

But to remember this still saddens her because she has a very sensitive and caring heart.

In case you were wondering, I'm talking about myself when things were a little rough for me. But hey, at least things'll be okay.

Edit: I know the picture of me standing despondently was shown twice, but the first showed my tears falling and was what's called a moving .gif and the second was a .png with no tears showing. I sometimes weep when I can sense an animal with a serious sadness about them and have used orange to write this tale because red isn't friendly enough and I prefer orange to red anyway.

Edit 2: For some reason almost all my images have disappeared. One of these days I need to start attaching stuff again because imgbb isn't working right anymore. Good thing I saved backups of my images.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 06:59 , Processed in 0.113128 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc