[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2021-8-24 20:40:12 | All posts |Dock
“Wow, there are so many fireworks, I hope Dessa and the other Glowworms can use them all at the show” my sister, Clover and counselor of the Turtles said. “Clove, we really have to get these to Acorn Summit, please stop going through them.” I said somewhat stressed out, while she was playing- there were forty boxes to take to Acorn Summit. Dessa really did overdo it this year, plus Dessa, herself- even told us not to ruin the surprise by opening them.

“Clove, come on we really need to get this done before one of the Campers-” before I could finish one of my Campers under team Rabbit appeared, my sister trying- key trying to be inconspicuous about the boxes contents, closed the lid quickly and propped her elbows on top of it.

At this, the Camper looked at her strangely, while I simply rolled my eyes and turned back to the Camper, Spike “Hi Spike, what brings you to Havendish Square, is everything okay?” I asked politely and warmly. “Hi Counselors’, I was wondering if me and some of the other Campers could go to the deeper part of Acorn Summit and set up a camp, we all agreed and promised to be back in time before the surprise.”

I looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, then turned to Clover, she and I may be on different teams but we are still sisters, so of course we turn to each other in times of advice and guidance “What do you think, Clove?” She also looked thoughtful for a few moments then said “It’s ok with me, just as long as you don’t go too far. There are some parts of the Summit that are too dangerous to explore without a guide.” I nodded my head in agreement.

Spike replied happily “Thank you both, we promise not to go too far” at this he was about to fly away until I stopped him “Since you are going to the Summit, here take a few of these, but do not open them” I said authoritatively while handing him a few of the firework boxes.

“Okay Counselor Juniper, I’ll be careful” then he flew away, “Okay Clove, that’s a few boxes we don’t have to worry about you opening, let’s get back to work.” I said while giggling a bit. My sister, however, wasn't too amused, but got back to work nonetheless putting the fireworks in their proper places such as butterfly, with butterflies, fish with fishes etc.

When we finally got done it was almost time for lunch, and we decided to take a break and have a small treat at the Tearoom, while there we discussed our plans for tonight’s events and maybe even visiting the Ballroom pool for a swim later today, however while I was sipping some raspberry tea, and my sister was eating a piece of Strawberry shortcake, there was a loud commotion going on.

We quickly got up and flew outside, and to our surprise it was Lily, a Camper for team Butterfly flying as fast as her poor wings could go and was also screaming “Bear! Bear Attack!” at the top of her lungs, by the time she got to us her face was very red and she was out of breath. “Bear attack where?” My sister, Clover asked while I tried to fan her. “S-s-sum- Summit?” I finished for her. She nodded her head, and my eyes went wide.

“Clove, take Lily to the Tearoom, and get her something cool to drink, but watch her carefully.” Clove nodded her head and said “She’ll be okay, go!” I quickly went to the Fairytale Theater and grabbed an extra bag of equipment I could possibly need such as; first aid, an extra compass etc. Then flew as fast I could to Acorn Summit, barely stopping to take a breath. When I reached the Summit there was nobody there. “Spike!” I yelled as loud as I could “Spike! Where are you?” To my dismay, I saw the boxes of fireworks in their rightful place, but still nobody was around. I knew  I had to go deeper into the Summit. Where could the Campers be? I kept asking myself. Thinking, I grabbed the compass out of my bag and made a very bold move, I had to guess which direction they may have gone.

Then suddenly, I heard a growl, and turned around and when I did, I saw the biggest bear in my life. I was very scared at first, until I noticed her eyes and behavior- she was distraught, “What’s wrong?” I asked her warmly, “My cub is missing, and I don’t know what to do.” she cried. I gently flew up and gave her a gentle kiss on her big nose. “It’s ok, we will find him, maybe you can help me. I’m looking for some tiny creatures that look just like me. Have you seen them?”  I politely asked in bear language. She replied “Yes, they were here, I didn’t see them but I could smell the food they had. I told my cub to follow me, but he must have turned and went somewhere with them.” She said in a hopeful but sad tone.

“Can you still smell them?” She had what I consider a thoughtful look in her eye and said “Yes I can” I smiled and gently flew on top of the bear’s back and sat down after asking for her permission. “Lead the way, please” I rubbed her head, gently and she walked in the direction of the scent of the- what I believe she is calling “food” she is speaking of  “s’mores.”

Going deeper into the Summit, I could hear talking in bear language. “Keep going we’re almost there” I told the Mother Bear warmly as she could also hear what I assume is her son speaking. I’m sure he will be in trouble for this, when they get back to their home. When we got closer, I could smell a fire, and just what I thought- s’mores.

I first heard “Hi Counselor Juniper” from another Rabbit Camper named Margo, who was feeding the cub berries and teaching him tricks. I carefully slid off the bear’s back and stood with my feet together, arms crossed, and what I’m sure is a mean look in my eye, because everyone was scared. I just so happened to look up and Mother Bear was sitting straight up, front paws together, and also looked very unhappy.

The cub, who is indeed her’s by each other’s behaviors, was very scared, “What is the meaning of this, didn’t I tell you not to go very deep into the Summit?” She and I said at the same time, just in different languages.

“We’re sorry Counselor Juniper, we were eating s’mores when this cub came from out of the Summit, he wanted a s’more, so we gave him a few, and then he got lost from his mother so we tried to find her.” Margo replied, gently.

“What is this about a bear attack then?!” I asked and Ash, another Camper for Team Butterfly, rolled his eyes and then said “It was Lily, wasn’t it?,She has a fear of bears, so when the cub wandered into our camp, she flew away like she saw a ghost or Neverbeast. To be honest we kinda thought it was funny, so we didn’t go after her. We didn’t mean for this fuss to happen.” Spike and the others nodded in agreement at this, and this time I rolled my eyes. “Come on, everyone, it's almost time for the surprise show.” I also invited the bears to join us, which they agreed happily. On our way out of the darker part of the Summit, I spoke, “See everyone, this is why you obey what the Counselors or other authoritative figures tell you. I really thought something bad happened when I spoke to Lily, and for the record, be a true Camper and friend, don't treat someone like you treated Lily today ever again.” Everyone agreed and muttered their apologies and promised to apologize to Lily when they saw her. “Also, because of this stunt for next year’s Camp Pixie Dust, none of you will be allowed to participate in the first two days’ activities.” At this, everyone was unhappy, but understood that this behavior wasn’t going to be condoned and the mentors will also find out about this meaning I’m sure there will be extra tasks for them to do.

When we arrived at the fireworks show, thankfully it hadn’t begun yet so we didn’t miss anything, Lily was also there sitting next to Clover. Margo went over and whispered something to Lily, and she got up to go be with her and the others. They possibly wanted to apologize to her more privately, which is understandable. Clover looked behind us and whispered “Do I want to know why there are bears going to watch the fireworks with us?” I shook my head amused. “I’ll tell you about it later” she also shook her head amused, and we turned our heads towards Iridessa and the other Glowworms who were counting down  1..2...3Happy Camp Pixie Dust!

We all cheered and watched the different shapes and colors of the fireworks, while during the show I also watched the Mother bear interact with her cub. She laid her head down to rest a bit, but her cub had somewhat of a different idea and climbed on top of her head and laid down. I could tell she was uncomfortable, so I got up and whispered to him in bear language. As I did he looked down at his mother and nudged her with his nose in a sign of love, and slid down a bit more and got unto her back, but laid his head on top of hers so he could see the fireworks as well, and I gently kissed both of them on the noses, and flew back to my seat, and watched the rest of the show.

Looking past the direction of my sister, Lily and the others seemed to be enjoying themselves as well. I'm glad what happened today didn’t ruin their friendship, but hopefully next year things will go much smoother.

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-8-24 20:41:43 | All posts

DISCLAIMER

Edited by MistyDPH15 at 2021-8-25 08:50

Hi everyone in this story there is a few things that are very important one, never take friendship lightly two, always listen to those in charge maybe a Camp Counselor like in this story or a parent etc. I am not judging anyone for their fears, but I am pointing out that people that do take other's feelings or fears lightly or as a joke isn't a cool thing to do at all and shouldn't be taken lightly. Respect, listening, and caring are the basis of this story. I hope you all enjoy. If this story is too rough for some, that's ok I have other stories that are lighter and I am already planning on more stories ahead.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-8-25 11:09:35 | All posts
MistyDPH15 replied at 2021-8-24 20:41
Hi everyone in this story there is a few things that are very important one, never take friendship l ...
I actually saw your first two tales and found two improvements from said tales: 1. the indentation is consistent and 2. so is the paragraph spacing. As for the message, I think that's the best part of this story, but I can see one last improvement: quotations in separate paragraphs and you'll be good to go.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-9-4 16:50:04 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
<font color=&quot;Purple&quot;>[/color ~Autumn~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-25 17:09 , Processed in 0.150903 second(s), 85 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc